It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Kamala is not "ultra liberal" even though she is one of the most radical leftist Senators? She advocated for $100 billion plan to give up to $25,000 per black family towards home ownership... i'd say that's pretty radical

Kamala Harris proposes $100 billion plan for black homeownership

Also said within 100 days of being president (which will likely happen at some point, looking at sniffy Joe) if Congress doesn't pass sweeping gun restrictions she will do so by executive order.

Also ranked the most liberal senator from govtrack (for whatever that's worth)

Our ideology score placed Kamala Harris as the most liberal senator in 2019; what kinds of bills has she introduced?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Naw. Johnny GAT for president. We need a third street saints president. with mr keith david as VP.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I want to see the first AI president!
We wake up one morning in a package labeled Energy and/or Compost.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
In what reality do you live? This woman couldn't even win a seat on a committee within her own party. Do you really think the 75 million of us who voted for freedom and our constitution will ever allow that air headed jackass to run our country? If you do, I've got a bridge to sell you.

How would you stop it? She's more popular than Joe Biden, and you couldn't stop him from beating the air headed jackass we've had for the last 4 years

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I think AOC will be elected president. Seriously.

In what reality do you live? This woman couldn't even win a seat on a committee within her own party. Do you really think the 75 million of us who voted for freedom and our constitution will ever allow that air headed jackass to run our country? If you do, I've got a bridge to sell you.

We allowed things to get so far out of hand that we will never recover our nation. We accepted election fraud on a grand scale. We accepted our news media's corruption. We accepted civil unrest as a political tool. We ignored the evidence and accepted the covering up of organized sexual slavery by prominent people. We cashed our 600. dollar checks while billions of USD went to foreign countries and so many more abominations that I can't list them.

Now we will accept slavery under the guise of public health and climate change. We will accept being dis armed. We will accept the crashing of our economy and we will accept being ruled by foreign entities who do not have our best interests as a priority.

To quote Lt. Colby's last letter to his wife; " Sell the house. Sell the car. Sell the kids. Find someone else. Forget it, I'm never coming back". This may as well be a letter to US from our former nation.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

It's really hard to say. I genuinely believe the election has been stolen. Trump conceded to that fact imo. With all the predictions of totalitarian rule and a collapsing economy, im not sure where we go from here. Many of us will never vote again, why waste the time on theater.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

On the DNC side it will be Harris for sure. Biden will either step aside or be forced out, he may even say for medical reasons which I would believe to be true, he did his appointed task VP for 8 years, then beat Trump in a risky cheating move and if it was proved a fraud that's ok his political career was over anyways.
It's hard to primary a incumbent President who just took over, when is the last time a DNC president was primaried and lost?

On the GOP side I think the field is wide open but the Trump voters are not going to be easily pulled in at the primary level, remember Trump won this at the primary level and he wasn't suppose to.

I think a Candice Owens team up with Tulsi Gabbard would be an amazing ticket that would pull tons of independents ticked off with the ultra progressive agenda the DNC will run including massive gun control. Remember they might have hated Trump but they still want their guns. And if Harris comes down super hard on the 2nd like she says she will that will have a huge political backlash in 2022 and 2024.

Of coarse none of that will matter if the swing states don't get their acts together and be able tabulate elections without widespread fraud. Then nothing will matter because whoever can cheat the best will always win.
Some Trump supporters may be ultra motivated to get into state politics to try to fix this very thing, lot's can happen in 4 years.

edit on 7-1-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I think the fighting will be more in the Republican Party. They could very well split

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Yes I think a candidate like Tulsi would be attractive to many near the middle on both sides.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I have great hope that the Trump effect will have destroyed the two party system by that time.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The Democrats will spend 4 years doing nothing for the people. They will act suprised and shocked when the voters turn to the next Trump who comes along.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hyman Shocker.

He may be dead but whens that been a problem?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I think the fighting will be more in the Republican Party. They could very well split

No...they have actually died. the old GOP. now they will be trumps GOP,either SR. or jr will run. Graham,mcconnel...they are gone next time.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Not sure I can say I’d vote for trump again if he ran.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Somethingsamiss

Not sure I can say I’d vote for trump again if he ran.

depends on how bad the dems are right?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
No I will probably throw my vote away and vote for a third party.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Doesn't really matter who runs. The dems are allowed to cheat, so whoever they run will win. I bet they run AOC or some retard like that just to prove how rigged they got it and challenge anyone to do something about it.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
"the last time a DNC president was primaried and lost?" -oh, 2016

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join