It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people think that Biden will turn the US into a puppet of China and a communist regime?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I expect BTC to be outlawed because of the difficulty in tracing transactions for people that want to hide assets, make illegal transaction, etc.

BTC mining is unprofitable because of the cost of electricity to mine it unless a mining outfit can get free electricity or solar farm that generates 10s to 100s of kilowatts. If the the BTC network has few miners to handle transactions then transactions will take forever to complete. If I were a buyer of goods I wouldn't want to wait days, weeks or months to get the goods from a merchant that needs to wait for the transaction to be confirmed or pay a 10 to 20 percent transaction fee to get miners to process the transaction.

Many countries have already outlawed it because it undermines their fiat. Many other countries may follow suit. I personally wouldn't want to take the risk of investing in Bitcoin.

Gold might be a better choice but still have convert it fiat to realize its value.

edit on 7-1-2021 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: nonspecific

Because they saw a meme on social media.

Because when Biden and his group were in power what happened with China?
The policies before trump, including Bush handing our ports to the communists has been get rich with slave labor and let the US become a non productive, garbage buying, downward spiraling Nation. As long as the handful that are left after consolidating rich and powerful get their bucks.

The work accomplished to try to turn some of this around and actually have our lost sheep people give a darn has been like trying to move the moon!
Who cares if the Uyghurs have their organs removed and sold and may be experimented on by bio-chem companies, who cares if raped every night teens need suicide nets to keep them alive and working as long as a few make huge $$!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

originally posted by: chr0naut

Because they saw a meme on social media.

Because when Biden and his group were in power what happened with China?
The policies before trump, including Bush handing our ports to the communists has been get rich with slave labor and let the US become a non productive, garbage buying, downward spiraling Nation. As long as the handful that are left after consolidating rich and powerful get their bucks.

The work accomplished to try to turn some of this around and actually have our lost sheep people give a darn has been like trying to move the moon!
Who cares if the Uyghurs have their organs removed and sold and may be experimented on by bio-chem companies, who cares if raped every night teens need suicide nets to keep them alive and working as long as a few make huge $$!

See that little flattening of China's economic growth from 2015?

See the resumption of the upward trend?

That was during Trump's term.

See also the bumpy but clearly downward trend of the USA over the last 40 years? Clearly, you can't blame either China or Biden for that.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Because trump was the first president in my lifetime to pay attention to the theft china has been perpetrating on the US, did he stop it and reverse things no not really but the guy did give it a try, which is more than can be said for any president since relations were normalized.

So going back to buisness as usual china will devalue their currency and pull whats left of our manufacturing overseas and we will be as screwed as europe with a pure consumer society.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

One of Trump's first actions as president was making sure China moved unimpeded.

His supporters are about as bright as dark matter.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   

There are some intresting links between the CCP, Dominion, The CIA and the Bidens and others. The agenda being pushed is one of control / social engineering / false flag events / false wars etc. It is a globalist narrative aka the deepstate..

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: peck420

Mmm yet they closed a consulate, and the FBI has chased more than a few chinese nationalists out of the country due to espionage. Did it stop the chinese no, because how do you stop someone that has spys driving members of congress, and other spies sleeping with members of congress, they are in that deep in our country.

But its quite telling that your first thought is But Trump, every republican and democrat president in my lifetime has rolled over to china.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

ecause trump was the first president in my lifetime to pay attention to the theft china has been perpetrating on the US

The deepstate has been fully complicit in this theft too.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Genuine question.

Imagine I am British and don't come around here much anymore. That I've been busy and don't really keep up to date.

I've seen dozens of references to this and I know his son is apparently a bit shifty and has ties with China but why the panic?

What exactly do people think he's going to do?

A simple and real explanation would be preferable over some clever nicknames and hearsay with some vauge talk about sniffing kids heads.

Because if people realised what bland centrist he is, Trump and the GOP would bleed support.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

One of Trump's first actions as president was making sure China moved unimpeded.

His supporters are about as bright as dark matter.

He owes the Chinese Central Bank $211 million that we know of.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: spacedoubt

Genuine question.

Imagine I am British and don't come around here much anymore. That I've been busy and don't really keep up to date.

I've seen dozens of references to this and I know his son is apparently a bit shifty and has ties with China but why the panic?

A simple and real explanation would be preferable over some clever nicknames and hearsay with some vauge talk about sniffing kids heads.

It’s just a scare tactic to make the election of a family of rodents, for a second time, seem like a good idea.

Both sides do this, especially when their own side has nothing to offer. They go negative on the opponent.

You are a moderator? You are sure on that family a lot, Are you carrying the plague?

Explain please?
I would not go near the Trump family of rodents.

So no, I don’t have the plague.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
a reply to: Xtrozero

I expect BTC to be outlawed because of the difficulty in tracing transactions for people that want to hide assets, make illegal transaction, etc.

BTC mining is unprofitable because of the cost of electricity to mine it unless a mining outfit can get free electricity or solar farm that generates 10s to 100s of kilowatts. If the the BTC network has few miners to handle transactions then transactions will take forever to complete. If I were a buyer of goods I wouldn't want to wait days, weeks or months to get the goods from a merchant that needs to wait for the transaction to be confirmed or pay a 10 to 20 percent transaction fee to get miners to process the transaction.

Many countries have already outlawed it because it undermines their fiat. Many other countries may follow suit. I personally wouldn't want to take the risk of investing in Bitcoin.

Gold might be a better choice but still have convert it fiat to realize its value.

Some communist countries can still mine since they are taping their power for free in some cases, but yea it takes more cost in power than what a bitcoin is worth, but they are now like 30k so what happens when they go 100k?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You know what's interesting?

Mitch McConnell's ties to China.

If you look up and research his wife and the individual that introduced them, you might uncover some interesting history.

Current wife and secretary of transportation until recently:
www.vanityfair.com...

And the lady who introduced them?
A former vice president of Bank of America and founder of the U.S.-China Education Trust, Julia Chang Bloch.

Things that make you do, hmmm...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
You missed the Hunter Biden laptop that was all about how he was arranging backdoor deals with China to sell out the US and Biden was receiving a cut off the top of every single one of them to personally enrich himself?

Let's add:
Chinagate from the Clinton era where Chinese businessmen dropped bags of cash on Bill's desk.
The sale of countless corporations to Communist China.
The relocation of most of our manufacturing and nearly all of our medications to China.
The sale of major film studios to guess who? Hollywood now must get their approval before scripts are even filmed.
The infiltration by spies who have stolen countless billions of $ worth of technology.
Etc etc etc...ad nausea

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: djz3ro

Trump probably thought he was leading by example.

I kind of hope Trump buys up 100 sq miles of Scotland's wildlife areas and turns it into a parking lot...I will enjoy your posts more then...lol

You have no effin' clue do you?

The reason I dislike Trump so much was the well documented bullying of a relative of mine while building his Menie golf resort. By the way both golf resorts he has in Scotland have extensive car parks.
edit on 8/1/21 by djz3ro because: Typo

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: Edumakated
Much of the manufacturing base in the US has shifted to China over the past 30 years due to their slave like labor practices. Trump tried to stop the exporting of these jobs and bring them back to the US.

It's pretty hard for me to roll my eyes all the way to the back of my head... but that's certainly the instinct here.

You do realize that it is quite difficult / expensive to have apparel made in the US nowadays? Branded goods are typically sub-contracted out. Trump sells his name / likeness and goods are made and sold. Do you seriously believe Trump is visiting a factory in China to oversee how his neckties get made?

When you are in business, sometimes you have to hold your nose even if you dislike something.

Holy moly.
So you basically have no position on this. Gotcha.

Offshoring manufacturing is bad! Leftists don't care about who is making iphones!
But wait, offshoring manufacturing is good! Trump is making smart business decisions!

It's so hard to be a silver-spooned businessman these days. We must sympathize with Trump, he's just a victim here.

Yeah, it seems Rightists don't care who makes their MAGA hats.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Genuine question.

The Democrats and Republicans found out that Deplorables can be told anything and they will believe it. don't believe anything you hear in the USA, It's all lies. They just want those types to believe it. You should just laugh like the normal people over here do.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

You have no effin' clue do you?

The reason I dislike Trump so much was the well documented bullying of a relative of mine while building his Menie golf resort. By the way both golf resorts he has in Scotland have extensive car parks.

First I was joking...

I did watch the video requested. Was your relative the older lady living in the trailer that seemed to be the focus? What was it that Trump did to bully your relative. I have always seen the Scots as tough skinned people, tougher than the brits. but I guess you all gone soft like many Americans...

Trump perspective
1. The area was/is very economically depressed
2. No industry or jobs
3. Most people barely making it on subsistence living.
4. The resorts are nice and bring jobs and money to the areas.
5. I fail to see the final products destroying any lands, its not like there is any virgin lands in EU anyways, its all been reused over and over for 1000 years. The course flow around the dunes with natural grass etc.

Locals perspective
1. No money will buy my land...
2. Any change is bad
3. We are fine just as we are no matter how economically depressed we might be....

I know Trump doesn't talk nice when he feels attacked...Been in that for 4 years, but can you explain to me true loss for the locals there that would drive the Trump hate still seen today?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: network dude

You don't think Trump could have stopped it?

no. I don't. And everyone who can still smile without gallons of drool spilling out feels the same way.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I think the reason is that people feel Biden is compromised by China and China have bought his administration. So China has a heavy bearing in the decision making process in Bidens camp.

That's what I think anyway.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join