It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Russia is our only ally VS NWO?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I think they are both Brothers from the same mother. I was doing a look sie into an idea I had, that this up swing going on in Asia was planned to keep the asians busy at business to give a hoot at global politics and it is surprising the amount of activity has taken place since China was granted the Olympics. and the start of the Games allowed China access to western technology. at the same time the Americans were being greedy capitalist. and Europe was consolidating into the EU. and tomarrow I will be pondering: what does this all mean in the content of whats next... and now able to read the headlines... we are going to implode very shortly. like we should have already imploded, but thats just the headlines let me dig into it a little deeper. I see a Russia sized economic collapse, I suggest moving while you still can. but where... I don't think any place will be safe when America self detonates. seems all areas of society are in danger zone. you name it ... its too hot to handle with debt. try and buy some gold if you want a shocker...

<< 1  2   >>

join