It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Russia is our only ally VS NWO?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
What is Russia or a pact of countries formed by Russia are our only true allies VS the NWO, would you support them?

I ask this since the vast majority of the US have an extreme distrust of the Russians and actually think they are Satan Incarnated and out to enslave us all, isn't it ironic it's more or less the otherway around if the NWO really exist?

just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
The truth is, when the NWO does come to fruition, it will be a very chaotic and scary time. It will be a time of trouble that the world has never seen and will never see again. I truly don't know who our ally will be. Just as every great empire has fallen throughout history, the United States will fall and a new one will begin, the last great empire, the New Roman Empire(NWO). The United States will become succesible and open to any attack and rule as never seen before. We won't be the world superpower anymore. Russia and China are going to great factors in the NWO. These two countries will cause much bloodshed and greif. They will be part of the million man army of the antichrist that will march on Isreal before the return of the KING. These are really serious times ahead. I will continue to study to pass the word very well versed.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This is something I'd like to know too.

I'm confused as to who actually is not controlled by the Illuminati.... is it every major country or are there some that truly are not infested with the tentaclees of the Illuminati?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
illuminati is believed to control all that walks this earth.
But if you wanted my view, middle east is the only land of the free.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
double post,
oops

[edit on 19-3-2005 by infinite]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
sure, why not? an allience like this would make both nations nothing stands in their way.

JAK

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I find it quite amusing that you should question whether you should or could accept Russian help against the NWO.

As I see it, should any such group exist then it undoubtedly stems from the West, primarily the USA and it is indeed ironic that the role of totalitarian state and champion of freedom might be more reversed should the NWO really exist.

Perhaps though Russia and it's citizens would show as much compassion for the country who for so long vilified it and it's citizens, and still does today, as it previously and currently recieves.

Jack

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
illuminati is believed to control all that walks this earth.
But if you wanted my view, middle east is the only land of the free.

Thought so.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
What makes you think that America will not be the NWO? And as pointed out earlier in this thread, the NWO is just that, a New World Order. A system that will control all of the world. Hence, there will be no allies. Just a one world government. It can't be a truly NWO unless it controls the entire world.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a single government will control everything, thats why its a single government controlling the world and America will be apart of it.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
um I thought America was to destory itself to let the UN take over.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Well, Singapore , Malaysia and Brunei and the rest of the South East Asia are not controlled by the Illuminati, let alone know what backwater rednecks they are.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
satan reincarnated
im an american and i certainly dont think of russia like that.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
In Revelation, the "Eagles Wings will be plucked." The United States just as every great empire will fall to its knees and will have no choice but to become part of the NWO. We as Americans don't think that we can be taken, but we will soon see. We are becoming enemies of people all over the world. We are in trouble.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I belive that a lot of people would accept russians as friends,because it is commonly belived that the U.S NWO is not under control of americans but Jews,wich have you have to addmit some incredible support from the U.S. I dont realy belive this,but Hitler once said"There are only two nations in the world capable of runing the world, Germans and Jews"Maybe that is the reason for the holocavst,tryed to eliminate the competition?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Well dominic,first im from europe and my opinion is next:We live in different times now and America can in the future lose its influence on the world but it wont be in serious danger.This is a time of Nukes,microwave weapons,mind control, weather weapons and recently hearing about anti-matter weapons so that basicly means "if we go down we are takeing you all with us"(World).I belive that the danger for America is imigrants and some kind of "Regime change"
I mean revolution by the Americans them selvs.(sorry for my gramar)!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Russia will never be an American ally. The cold war never ended.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahhitwasntme
Russia will never be an American ally. The cold war never ended.

No such thing as allies and enemies.

They all work together behind the scenes and the illusion of enemies and allies is just that - an illusion.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Thank you for the replies people, You all gave some good insights in this and all made some valid points.

I just dream of a free world where we can all persue our interests while still living in prosperity and I see NWO as a definite obstacle to this dream since they want to control people with religion and money.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think that if the NWO do come in our lifetime there wont be time to choose ur allies, I mean if a force such as Russia wants to help why wouldn't you let them ? What would you rather loose your pride or your life ?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join