It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police find Jessica Lunsford's body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
A sad end to the search for Jessica but as her father said "She is home now"

www.msnbc.msn.com...
The Associated Press
Updated: 10:19 a.m. ET March 19, 2005
HOMOSASSA, Fla. - The body of a missing 9-year-old Florida girl was found early Saturday, more than three weeks after she disappeared from her bedroom and a day after officials said a registered sex offender said he kidnapped and killed the girl.

Citrus County Sheriff Jeff Dawsy said Jessica Lunsford’s body was found during an overnight search in a densely wooded area, only about 150 yards away from the home the girl shared with her father and grandparents.

I don't know what more can be done to convicted sex offenders but there must be some way to keep this from happening. Perhaps permanent ankle bracelets or something similar to be able to constantly track these offenders.

jm

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Mods--HIT ME---THis guy is a piece of # and deserves to die. What the hell goes thru someones mind, to make them do that. I mean,,,150 yards away? Did anyone bring out the dogs when this girl went missing? The cops down there suck and should be fired. 3 weeks missing and noone thought to look across the street...IN THE WOODS ???? What are they..Mayberry?

I am the father of a 9 year old girl. The thought sickens me. I hope this guy gets life without parole. No death sentence. I want him in general population, so his death will be worse than hers. God, I hate living in this world sometimes.

Thanking God for giving us our life on this planet, is like thanking a rapist for using a condom..

***NOTE*** sorry about the sarcasm here. its early and my coffee hasnt hit me yet...

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Amen to that matey! I am sickened to the core, and find any reports concerning dead kids heart wrenching.

I have a 16 month old daughter, and thought of anything happening to her scares the poo out of me!

If some sicko did that to my girl, I would not rest until I personally have killed him, after cutting his genitals off with a rusty blade and stringing him up from a lampost for all to see.

Sick Mother f***er! I hope Gen pop kill him off.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I think if they must release them, they should have a bracelet and be monitored forever.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I think if they must release them, they should have a bracelet and be monitored forever.

It doesnt work. This guy was "monitored" as well. Theres just to many of them. I think a tatoo across their foreheads would work much better. Something like "RAPIST" right in the middle of thier heads. Hell, they want to make drunk drivers have special license plates, why not rapists? Hmm...Probably dont want to hurt their feelings..

top topics

join