It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump finally commits to ‘orderly transition’ after deadly storming of Capitol by supporters

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Hypntick

Then what was it about?

Police brutality against people of color is a dark chapter in the US. Qualified immunity is abused by law enforcement all over this country. The BLM protests were about civil rights.

What happened Tuesday was a narcissistic psychopath who has a cult following trying to cling to power. Trump and his allies like Rush Limbaugh are directly responsible for the riot on the Capitol. Furthermore Trump refused(several times) to activate the National Guard to take control of the situation, Pence ultimately gave the order.

No intelligent person can claim this is NOT a criminal offense committed by Trump.
edit on 8-1-2021 by jrod because: .

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Now Trumps outraged and calling for people to pay???!!!

Is this dude urinating in there pocket and telling them its raining or what???

The demonstrators that infiltrated the capitol were there at his bequest ffs!

www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-1-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: fusionfilm

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Right? No more Trump's fault excuses. Now you can focus on the damage good your new overlords have on shelf for you.

How about a total lockdown, takeaway of your rights, starting lists of political enemies, everything you would expect from a dictatorish-authoritian regime that you soon will have.

Congrats.

You another one assuming I'm a Dem? 🤣

Your Scottish aren't you? So you can't be a democrat or a republican as you are not actually from the USA and therefore this whole thing has nothing to do with you. This seems to be a fact that the Liberals in my country (UK) can't seem to get their head around
What he said.Between him and another Scottish twat on here(who shall remain nameless) on who has the biggest Trump complex.

Don't like it, go elsewhere.

You resort to name calling? How childish!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: Hypntick

Then what was it about?

Police brutality against people of color is a dark chapter in the US. Qualified immunity is abused by law enforcement all over this country. The BLM protests were about civil rights.

What happened Tuesday was a narcissistic psychopath who has a cult following trying to cling to power. Trump and his allies like Rush Limbaugh are directly responsible for the riot on the Capitol. Furthermore Trump refused(several times) to activate the National Guard to take control of the situation, Pence ultimately gave the order.

No intelligent person can claim this is NOT a criminal offense committed by Trump.

fivethirtyeight.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Also, Trump literally just attempted a coup to insert himself as dictator of America but you were ok with that? Hypocrite!

No. He didn't. Literally. Your claiming he did just shows that you are... beyond help.

If you'd like to attempt to provide some evidence to support your ludicrous claim, I'll listen. You see... I actually have an open mind.

He tried to overturn the results of a democratically held election and insert himself as winner.

The evidence is everywhere there's even a recorded call where he tried to pressure an official to find one more vote than the amount he lost by.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

www.youtube.com...

It's absolutely nuts. How anyone can support such hypocrisy is beyond me

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

www.youtube.com...

Trump is and has been mentally ill. Everyone was warned about this from the get-go. He cares about nothing and no one but himself and will throw anyone under the bus that doesn't play along with his fantasies. He has USED his supporters and donors as pawns all along. They're just too cult-blinded to see (go talk to a Scientologist and marvel at the similarities). There are seriously dark day ahead for the Trump family and their enablers. Where are they going to live? No one wants them around.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Mate they even attempted to shovel the muppets as ANTIFA infiltrators for a spell.

Even thought there QAnon Trump rhetoric mad squad pish was well established, by there own hands, before hand no less.

The people who support that lunatic would follow him in to hell because it heart they see him as a profit of sorts.

Fact of the matter is they are really mentally ill and conditioned to a degree and by Trump and his ilk no less.

edit on 8-1-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Preaching to the quire here cuz.

Canny teach pork.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
Right? No more Trump's fault excuses. Now you can focus on the damage good your new overlords have on shelf for you.

How about a total lockdown, takeaway of your rights, starting lists of political enemies, everything you would expect from a dictatorish-authoritian regime that you soon will have.

Congrats.

your new overlords have on shelf for you.

Grow up ... Explain what makes Biden an overlord...

How about a total lockdown, takeaway of your rights

What right are taking away...We are in the middle of a pandemic, people are dying. We have no choice to do lockdown if we want to save life. And right now lockdowns are all over the world...and Trump is the only leader that fight measure to save life...And the US have the highest number of death.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

dictatorish-authoritian regime

Who just tried to overturn the government...kind of ironic

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

Grow up ... Explain what makes Biden an overlord...

Biden is a broken man. You really think Biden has any say? That made my day.

Try to see behind the veil sometimes. I for myself am GLAD that I now do not have to hear Trump this, Trump that anymore. Instead I now will hear how great Biden is. In Europe, from your media. That isn't better but it will sure show how deep up the democrats anal cavity the media already is.

All you will get it some soft criticsm with the conclusion everything is better than Trump. That's what was written on the banner of the dems. Orange man is bad. Now we will see what wood they are made off.

Four years of screaming how Trump achieves nothing. Let's see. Future will tell!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Does anyone know how I might contact Mister Trump? I believe I’ve found a loop hole in the constitution which would allow him to stay in office indefinitely.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   

He tried to overturn the results of a democratically held election and insert himself as winner.

Really? Or... did he point out the massive fraud that was engaged in that resulted in a stolen/fraudulent event masquerading as an election?

The evidence is everywhere there's even a recorded call where he tried to pressure an official to find one more vote than the amount he lost by.

No. If you actually listened to the recording - the full recording - he was giving the SOS the option of doing the right thing and discounting the fraudulent votes.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I’ve just messaged Anne Widdecombe via Twitter requesting Mister Trumps email address but she claims not to have it which is highly unlikely! It appears she has now blocked me again. Please Anne, it’s time to forgive and forget. Please drop this spiteful charade.

Nigel, if you are reading this, PM me ASAP, it’s Doug from the Last Post; The bloke with the Union Jack socks!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I don’t want to say too much here (for legal reasons) but I believe a Kazakhstan President once spent twenty three years in office disguised as a desk. I think I’ve already said too much! Nigel, PM me!

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   

a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Also, Trump literally just attempted a coup to insert himself as dictator of America but you were ok with that? Hypocrite!

Attempted a coup? lol geez man, for someone who joined an alternative website where we have all been agreeing that the media is garbage and full of lies you somehow allowed them to convince you that Trump was attempting a coup LMFAO!

just wow.

posted on Jan, 10 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
“Finally” being your operative word here. I haven’t been to ATS in ages.

Now I’m suddenly reminded why.

The left won’t give us a voice. You shouldn’t get one either.

Simple.

Block.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join