It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ashli Babbitt - Capitol Shooting Victim

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Commentary Video
*Snip*

She was just 35 years old. Life was probably an open book ahead of her.

Source Article Los Angeles, United States: The woman who was fatally shot as Donald Trump's backers stormed the US Capitol Wednesday was Ashli Babbitt, a "strong supporter" of the president who had served in the United States Air Force, according to press reports.
Violence erupted in the normally solemn home of the US legislature after hundreds of protesters seeking to overturn Trump's election loss swarmed the building in Washington.

"The woman is Ashli Babbitt, a 14-year veteran, who served four tours with the US Air Force," San Diego TV station KUSI reported, citing the woman's husband.

"She was a strong supporter of President Trump," the report added, saying the woman was from the San Diego area in southern California.

Yesterday was truly tragic for Ashli and our country.

edit on 1/7/2021 by Zaphod58 because: Video removed

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Cigarettes

I know im not American and its not my country, but a coward shot her.

It was a protest not a riot, there's a big difference.

I hope yesterday's events shook those politicians that i seen cowering on the floor, enough to do some good for the country. Hopefully it got through to them that people are sick of the lies and corruption and everything else.

RIP Ashli Babbitt

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
There is never going to be a good enough excuse for the person who pulled that trigger.

The last job I was fired from was because I wouldn't pull the trigger. And, I would have gladly been fired again had I been in shooter dude's shoes.

You can't go around killing people just because you're getting a paycheck ... and some idiot HR-type incorporated negligent homicide into your job description.

Nancy Pelosi has some answering to do. She's the one who fired-up all the security forces in DC.
And Trump ... Trump needs to resign ... right now!!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
She's a traitor and put herself in that position. Frankly, she got what she deserved.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I know someone who was there. He told me a group of people were arguing with two armed guards by the chamber door. The group the girl was with was coming from another direction. There was another officer with that group. One of the 2 guards looked and saw the gun that the officer was carrying and he fired. The officer that was with the girls group yelled to cease fire.

Not saying it was right or wrong, just what I was told happened.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I feel so bad for this poor brainwashed woman and her family.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I already predicted on page 6 of the capitol building shooting thread, that she would become a martyr.

Here's the most substantial footage collection that I could find on the subject.

I'll leave it up to the viewer to decide if it was a riot or protest at this point. Arguments will do no good at this time.

In any case, it was a pointless loss of life that could've been prevented if cooler heads prevailed.

Video starts with a man screaming "Bust it down!"
youtu.be...

The aftermath in which medical responders offered her immediate attention.
youtu.be...

Eye witness account attesting to tearing through scaffolding and not heading warnings.

youtu.be...

R.I.P. my fellow American.
edit on 7-1-2021 by Psilocyborg because: Sad

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
She's a traitor and put herself in that position. Frankly, she got what she deserved.

This is what worries me about people who are leaning into Communist Ideology. The value of your fellow human beings becomes an almost clinical calculation.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Was it still a protest, not a riot, when BLM was running around destroying property, stealing property, and overrunning police lines?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Was it still a protest, not a riot, when BLM was running around destroying property, stealing property, and overrunning police lines?

Would you have shot this unarmed woman ... at the moment? Would you??!!

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
There's a 100% foolproof method for not getting shot to death after violently breaking and entering. If you're interested I can explain the steps.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

You need more question marks.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

You need more question marks.

That's right. You know you wouldn't have, because you know better.

Only a matter of time until the Capitol Policeman is doxxed.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:27 AM
link   

A traitor to whom? She got what she deserved, does that go for all trump supporters?
How do people like you sleep at night?
edit on 7-1-2021 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Protest or riot, they busted their way into the building.

I’m actually surprised that more weren’t shot...

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

I know you replied to my question with a question entirely irrelevant to my own question. Since I’m not typically interested in collaborating with people trying to use my posts to further their own irrelevant soapbox moments, I replied to your irrelevant question with an equally irrelevant answer. And now you’re telling me what I would and wouldn’t do, as if we’re somehow actually debating anything rather than you just ignoring whatever I say so you can try and score points.

But do go on, this is super fun.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Protest or riot, they busted their way into the building.

Whose building is it?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
I feel so bad for this poor brainwashed woman and her family.

I feel so bad for the brainwashed majority of the population that actually believe they have a choice between two political parties and one of them are the good guys!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Hopefully you don’t come across someone that thinks (determines) the same of you or your family in the days ahead. Godspeed

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Cheers to that, polarized politics and the illusion of choice are some of the issues that have ruined things for everyone!

It's been amazing to watch the gradual degradation of conspiracy theory into raw propaganda over the last twenty years, though it has really taken a hold in the last few. TPTB have all but won, the power of influence they exercised yesterday was just another feather in their cap.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join