It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone break down this ATS related dream for me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm not one to have reoccurring dreams. Actually, most of the time I don't even remember my dreams when I wake up the next morning. However while sleeping in a hostel in Cork, Ireland after St. Pattys day I had a rather disturbing dream that I'm not sure if it's a reoccurring dream but it feels as if it is.

I find myself on the side of a wooded mountain, not that far from civilization but a good distance away that it would be a decent hike. For some reason or another, djohnston77 is sitting on a bench as I walk past him. I follow this dirt path on the side of this wooded mountain and look to my left. Higher on the mountain I see this guy transforming into this werewolf! Of course, this is enough for me to run back the other way. I finally make it back to where djohnston77 is sitting, I tell him that I saw this werewolf thing in the forest and that he should come and see it with me.

So he follows me and low and behold, we see this werewolf thing perched in the mountain. We both rush back the opposite way to this cabin confident in what we saw. Somehow, djohnston77 goes into this cabin and post the Werewolf story on ATS. Sitting across the room is a pretty attractive blonde on her laptop surfing the net. We tell her this story of how she needs to move away from that side of the cabin because the werewolf is going to get her. She just laughs off the whole story and djohnston77 and I are sitting in silence waiting to see what happens.

All of a sudden, this pixilated werewolf emerges from her laptop and devours her whole, bringing her back into the laptop!

End of Story.

For some reason I feel as if I've dreamed about this werewolf before but I just can't seem to recall it.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Wow, that's interesting, I'm not quite sure how to interpret that...how did you know it was me though, we've never met in person?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
how did you know it was me though, we've never met in person?

That's the thing. I don't even remember seeing you, yet I knew it was you. Out of all the people that it could have been on ATS, it was you. It was almost as if someone informed me that you were behind me, I could hear your footsteps, yet for some reason I just didnt pay attention to what you looked like.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Simulacra, what did I look like in your dream? If you give a good description of me, that'd be freaky.

top topics

join