It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You should read this if u want to be enlighten

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
For years are government has tried to lie to us about invaders from another planet. They try to twist the facts like "it was not a ufo but all we can tell u is no one was hurt in the collision". these lies have fuled our anger towards the government for years.
What do we do? I say the hell with this $hit we have to take charge on what happens in our nation instead of these old hipocrits that thinks whats good for us!
here are the options: practice civil disobidience, vote for another type of government that will show us every thing that is appropiate for our knowing, or start a rebellion?

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
you have much to become aware of. wait until august, i will fill you in then.

i will be back....

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
you have much to become aware of. wait until august, i will fill you in then.

i will be back....
what do i have to wait for?

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
lol, i'm leaving in about an hour, but my computer and stuff won't arrive for a while. until then, i'll tell you, that there are a lot of us who already feel the way you do, excpet for many different reasons.

every soldier has a reason for wanting to join an army. but it is the cause that army fights for that makes it strong...

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well like P-C says you are n`t really enlightening that many of us. If you had read the Aliens and UFOs forum you may have seen that. Can I suggest you go and have a look through ATS`s various forums (Aliens &UFOS, NWO, Secret Societies, Gov and Military installations for a start) YOu`ll get a good idea of how people here tend to think about it.

Below is a small selection of threads which may give you an idea of how some feel. Please make the effort and go through historical threads though

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
[img]http://www.greatdreams.com/crop/close-encounters.htm[/img the alien powerdrive

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellfireburns
For years are government has tried to lie to us about invaders from another planet. They try to twist the facts like "it was not a ufo but all we can tell u is no one was hurt in the collision". these lies have fuled our anger towards the government for years.
What do we do? I say the hell with this $hit we have to take charge on what happens in our nation instead of these old hipocrits that thinks whats good for us!
here are the options: practice civil disobidience, vote for another type of government that will show us every thing that is appropiate for our knowing, or start a rebellion?

This is the kind of statment that makes me laugh and ball my fists at the same time. If you have any intelligence at all you would realize that without our government we would be in chaos. Rebel against the government...practice civil disobedience. I dare you. I want to get a good laugh seeing you arrested.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ahhh, that sucks, later phoenix

Anyways, it's nice to have you here burn
I like your attitude,
I don't like your ignorance...

Echo has a point, how can you expect to rebel agains the government? There are over a milllion people in the military, more in domestic police forces. They'll kill you, if your lucky. Read around some bro, later.
Tassadar

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yeah, not to mention the fact that the idea of Anarchy is foolish.

posted on Jul, 14 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yeah, there is NOOOOOOO way our government would approve of chnaging the government.

A rebellion?
I laugh at that, sry dude.
It's impossible, they have tanks, nukes, and automatic rifles. We would have handguns, bottle rockets, and corvettes. Good try. It'd take years to organize and once you became a threat the FBI or DIA would take you out.

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 04:18 AM
link   
echo and tassadar. you have hope. people like me, we have to fight cause we can't be content with the way things are.

when i talk of rebelliona nd revolution, i don't mean blood in the streets. i mean rid the government of corruption, and make a return to the true constitutional way of life. no patriot acts, fight terror the right way. don't jeaporodise the peoples liberties because of it. intel against them shouldn't be seperate orders, nsa, cia, fbi, how about one consolodated defence agency working towards the goal of national security. when i say there needs to be revolution, it needs to be reform on a scale so drastic, it would be considered revolution. how about a political party? that would take a lifetime. would we want that? would we want to be degraded to squabling all day about method and cost and get little of the original plan done? how could we get a leader that would support our thoughts? do the people not have a voice, or is whispering truth not strong enough anymore?

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by phoenix_cross
echo and tassadar. you have hope. people like me, we have to fight cause we can't be content with the way things are.

when i talk of rebellion and revolution, i don't mean blood in the streets. i mean rid the government of corruption, and make a return to the true constitutional way of life. no patriot acts, fight terror the right way. don't jeaporodise the peoples liberties because of it. intel against them shouldn't be seperate orders, nsa, cia, fbi, how about one consolodated defence agency working towards the goal of national security. when i say there needs to be revolution, it needs to be reform on a scale so drastic, it would be considered revolution. how about a political party? that would take a lifetime. would we want that? would we want to be degraded to squabling all day about method and cost and get little of the original plan done? how could we get a leader that would support our thoughts? do the people not have a voice, or is whispering truth not strong enough anymore?
Exactly i was saying, i said we need to fight in the a case against our shadow government (nwo). If we don't do nothing and sit around and wait for things to happen spontaniously(can't spell)

Then we should all give up freedom as we know and become dictated all are lives, it's like our parents telling us what to do, but we'll be old enough to do what ever we like, this must be stop before the nwo is established!

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
They have been working on the NWO for over 40 years, and you have been working on resisting or stopping it for 40 minutes, who do you think is going to win.

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwalker
They have been working on the NWO for over 40 years, and you have been working on resisting or stopping it for 40 minutes, who do you think is going to win.
no my friend ive been fighting for all my life i just never said any thing because i was not capable yet. then knowledge flowed in to my like water in a river. but those who are willing to fight are fighting since 1000 years. and the nwo was estalbished way before 40 yrs.
If ur such a pesimist then y won't u become a nwo member im sure they need people like u to manipulate all the time

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   

If ur such a pesimist then y won't u become a nwo member im sure they need people like u to manipulate all the time

lol, funny burn

If your really so serious about reconstructing the government, (which is one of the best ideas i've heard so far), then get started. Talk to your weaker civic leaders, local leaders. Powerful people that are still too low to be in with the NWO or someother organization...
Inform the people of the world. Freedom needs to start in home, on the streets, in the hearts of the people of he world. They won't bring justice to the government if they don't see the need for it.

It's time to present the world with the shocking truth. Shatter the illusion created by the years of lies.
If you want to preserve freedom,
You have to stop deception.

Tassadar

posted on Jul, 19 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It is not a question of being a pesimist, but a realist.
The reference to 'over 40 years' refers to an active goal of our government (or the people that are our real government) and not an overall movement that I sense you are refering to. I never made reference to 'the establishment of nwo' as this has never been established. I also don't really believe that you are so nieve as to believe that the government dosen't manipulate you also. I am entwined deeply enough in this government to see things and hear things that you obviously don't. If you believe that you can make a difference, then go to it. I wish you luck. Unfortionately, it will take the majority of the population to achieve what you seek, and this, I fear, is nearly an impossibility to achieve, for this population is not made up of people of the caliber that were present in the beginning of this country.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 04:00 AM
link   
the trick, ladies and gentlemen, and whatever else have you, to changing government, is at first, to gather ourselves into one area, a bunch of people all over the nation, and out, can't and won't do much. first step, would be set up some type of funding, some business or what have you. then, campaign in a small area, and broadcast a light version of our ideals, but not reveal the whole of it. slowly, if we win, we can introduce the people into it, and we'll keep it clean, to the point, and we'll get stuff done. if we lose, we can revise what we did wrong, and they'll be none the wiser, and we can try again next year. the trick is, win the people. do that, and you can do anyhting.

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 08:58 AM
link   
[Enter humour mode]
Let's arm ATS. Nerds with guns

[Exit humour mode]

i like your ideas phoenix. how about a "fight club" type of training/recruiting?

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 10:32 AM
link   
They have ways of getting in to groups and organisations with the intent to cause civil disorder. They then destroy it from the inside out till there is nothing left and they come down on the people involved like a million tons of bricks

Watch who you talk to

You have the fire be carefull of where you burn it

[Edited on 20-7-2003 by clive]

[Edited on 20-7-2003 by clive]

posted on Jul, 20 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   
people in this board have been showing arrogance in many ways first they say that a rebellion won't work. I know it won't but if it has been carefully revised then it might. And some say that i should go ahead and do what i wish. I can't because no body would listen to a teen and all they think about a teen are that they are all disrespectful brats. So when i do become of legal age i would already have a plan to destroy the nwo and restore the truth to the people. If u insits on doubting me and others who are trying so hard to eradicate the illusion that so many poeple dwell on these days, then you'll fall a victim to the nwo when they come out of hiding.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join