It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defense Contractor admits to changing votes

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Trying to validate and verify this info pretty much gives the following results:

1. Right wing sites seem to be running with it
2. Left wing sites seem to not be reporting it
3. That document , on its own, without any official seals or any other proof to me at least doesn't seem inffalible.
4. In focusing on the primary person listed, Arturo D’Elia, some interesting things can be found , for example this article from Dec 20, 2020 indicates that D'Elia was arrested as part of an exploit at the same Italian Defense Contractor as is named im the claim www.insurancejournal.com...

"Italian police said on Dec. 5 that at least 10 gigabytes of confidential data was stolen from Leonardo between 2015 and 2017 through malware installed on targeted machines.

The police also said on Dec. 5 they had arrested Arturo D’Elia and Antonio Rossi who had both worked at Leonardo, over their alleged role in hacking 94 computers, 33 of which were located at the group’s Pomigliano plant.

D’Elia is accused of having installed the malware on the computers to steal the data, while Rossi is accused of trying to throw the subsequent inquiry off track."

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   
They stole the election, of course the truth comes out after liberals blow their load.

Not someone you want to spent a night with, they'll tell you in the morning you wanna get checked out, hit their blunt and go on their day guilt free.

Psychopaths.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: CIAGypsy

It is too late. They should have made it public as soon as it was verified. Now it just looks like a stalling tactic.

Yeah ... same MO ... same mythical Kraken.

"Oh ... we got 'em now. Not naming names ... but, there might be a smoking gun somewhere. I can still smell cordite."

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Kinda late in the game now. Trump has nothing left up his sleeve. Game over man, game over!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Don't worry the DOJ and FBI will do a great job in investigating and protecting his evidence just just like they did with Epstein.

Epstein was likely suicided to stop him rolling over on Trump.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Ohhh ... that!! That is frikkin funny!!

Now that Donny is prone ... go on and kick him in the ribs!!

Muwhahahahahaha

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Kinda late in the game now. Trump has nothing left up his sleeve. Game over man, game over!

I am curious. What if this was verified now? Doesn't matter, he got away with it? Or is there some avenue for that joke called justice?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I am curious. What if this was verified now? Doesn't matter, he got away with it? Or is there some avenue for that joke called justice?

If wrongdoing can be verified then I’d hope it would merit investigation. Scandals may be uncovered and prosecuted years after the event.

But after 2 months of floundering about with flimsy, nonsensical so called evidence and 59 failed legal challenges, it’s very odd, to say the least, to think that something worthwhile would turn up now.
edit on 7-1-2021 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Looks like more disinformation. Military personnel can vote electronically but the ballots are either faxed or mailed-in.

I detect BS on this.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

If wrongdoing can be verified then I’d hope it would merit investigation. Scandals may be uncovered and prosecuted years after the event.

But after 2 months of floundering about with flimsy, nonsensical so called evidence and 59 failed legal challenges, it’s very odd, to say the least, to think that something worthwhile would turn up now.

LOL, I was thinking, "damn, you should have led with this".

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Is there a specific reason that voting machine servers are in another country?

Wouldn’t it be way more secure to keep everything on USA soil?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
Is there a specific reason that voting machine servers are in another country?

Wouldn’t it be way more secure to keep everything on USA soil?

Probably less illegal to pay another country to switch votes on their soil than it is to do it on home soil.
Easier to Gary away with, too, I'd think, as long as whoever you paid wants the same outcome you do.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Don't worry the DOJ and FBI will do a great job in investigating and protecting his evidence just just like they did with Epstein.

Right and I'm sure Billy Clintons VIP status and High frequent miles on the lolita express was all about Bill going under cover to get the goods on Trump. Yeah thats it.

lol, what ever helps you sleep at night and make your safe space comfortable.

edit on 28131America/ChicagoThu, 07 Jan 2021 08:28:05 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
And there we have it! Voter fraud confirmed. What a video!

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

off topic:
your take on yesterday's events was so on point. I didn't reply then , but really wanted you to know. Big respect.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BeWise

Oh lord, it is just more about that cringey fan-fiction story about raiding servers in Frankfurt

The intelligence analyst partially confirms the story regarding the US special forces raid to recover Dominion’s servers hosted in the CIA Frankfurt station. Other sources confirmed the authenticity of the story and apparently the raid was successful in retrieving the servers

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

a reply to: interupt42

off topic:
your take on yesterday's events was so on point. I didn't reply then , but really wanted you to know. Big respect.

Thank you much. Especially as I see you as one of the more level headed individuals on ats that I pay attention to , that is really trying to get to the truth of the matter versus the more often taken lazy path of bias reaffirmation.

However I assure you that must have been by accident and I will quickly revert back to my normal programming of spewing nonsense.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Your link is broken a reply to: opethPA

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax

Arturo d’Elia has been under arrest since mid-December for hacking Leonardo’s computers to steal data on military helicopters. Source

This is just more Trumpist nonsense, spread by delusives.

Yeah. That pesky president and avid American with his national pride and all that putting his country first nonsense.
Hopefully the righteous ones, pushing a dr Seuss vaccine on everyone except their own children, die before the true horror of their intentions cripples humanity with cancers and infertility.
Then only their spawn will function properly and be able to reproduce. They can descend from space force hq and have sex with the daughters of man.

Notice the old turnips will jab themselves but won’t have their entire families vaccinated on live tv.

You’ve been hit by some smooth criminals.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Your a short sighted fool
with an idiotic repugnance that makes dogs howl and babies cry.
Enjoy your vacation.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join