It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEVER Before Seen Video INSIDE The BENT Pyramid of Egypt

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I'm beginning to understand why academics think this was a tomb: most academics are megalomaniacs.

To them, it would make perfect sense to construct something like that just to honor a king, ........ and then put no protective spells on the walls....

The tightness of the stone fitting could just be down to the dilligence of the stone workers, but also: makes no sense for a tomb.

What it would make sense for is an aqueduct of some kind. As few seams/cracks as possible, so the water won't all leak out (or at least not too fast to be useful.)

Also the fact the first tunnel goes down so very far, and then up again, suggests something to do with water.

But the smoking gun that utterly disproves the "Egyptians built it" theory is the corbelled roof.

If the Egyptians had the technology to make corbelled roofs, then they would not have needed to change the angle to prevent the structure from collapsing. They could have hollowed out the stonework on top instead, in order to keep the original angle.

But they didn't. Which demonstrates to a high probability that they couldn't.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
a reply to: rounda

The problem with melting stone, specifically granite, is it vitrifies or transforms turns into obsidian. Obsidian is very brittle and not a good material for building.

I think the rate of cooling determines whether is turns into obsidian.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Obsidian is produced when felsic lava extruded from a volcano cools rapidly with minimal crystal growth.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter vlar

Cone heads would have IQs of
around 300 and could have made that tech.

How exactly were you able to estimate the IQ's of these people? And where in the timeline of ancient Egypt did these magical people exist? What evidence do you have to support this hypothetical scenario? You have shown nothing to support this aside from your personal incredulity towards trained Egyptologists and archaeologists.

Also there is evidence the Tiwanaku
cone heads visited all over the world.

No. There isn't. Please feel free to falsify my position with actual facts beyond conjecture and hyperbole.

There's this guy named Brien Forster who's been traveling around the world and collecting some pretty compelling evidence of these big skull people.

The bones show that the support point for the skull was further back than it is for anatomically normal humans, meaning it couldn't possibly be due to cranial deformation occurring after birth (because the support point is set prior to birth.)

Honestly, I think this gets suppressed because people are afraid it will lead to racism. Evidence of humans with substantially different morphology, and especially bigger brain cases lends sparks to many fires, especially when they are shown to be European (although apparently out of Iran - not Germany.)

But the evidence well beyond the point where it can reasonably be refuted.

Lay lines connect a lot of ancient places like Egypt and lake Titicauca.

I can draw lines on a globe and create make believe connections too. It doesnt make them real though.

And to touch on your subsequent posts, the famous bust of Nefertiti shows her wearing a crown. The large crown doesn't make her a "cone head" no matter how you try to paint that picture. Remains believed to be Nefertiti, show a completely normal sized cranium. Nothing elongated or remotely cone shaped.

Perhaps you could utilize the scientific method and demonstrate to us how you arrived at your estimates for such immense IQ's and explain why their genes didn't proliferate through the local population. One would think that such an advantageous mutation would still be present but there is no evidence to support this hypothetical scenario.

They wouldn't necessarily have a higher IQ. Bigger brain doesn't automatically mean bigger IQ.

Some of the smartest creatures on the planet are crows, and they've got "bird sized brains".

They might have actually been physically bigger overall. Not just their brains. (So the bigger brain would be for controlling a bigger body.) One fully intact skeleton that was being examined by Forster's bone guy, the guy initially mistook it for an adult based on its size, then noticed a small detail that proved it was actually a much younger person.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

We were talking about an IQ of 400 a couple posts ago.
IQlusion you could Google it.
Its actually just an equation Illusion in this case you can find the 400 at this link:
chance.amstat.org...

A better example for someone like you is the Kryptos K3 section which isn't secret.
Maybe you could reexplain the chicken or the egg analogy I made in the other pyramid thread?

edit on 15-1-2021 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter

We were talking about an IQ of 400 a couple posts ago.
IQlusion you could Google it.
Its actually just an equation Illusion in this case you can find the 400 at this link:
chance.amstat.org...

A better example for someone like you is the Kryptos K3 section which isn't secret.
Maybe you could reexplain the chicken or the egg analogy I made in the other pyramid thread?

If you judge their I IQ by their chess playing skills, then bear in mind: they ultimately got wiped out.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I too float towards the power generator and or weapon hypothesis. I mean anything with enough power can become a weapon too.
Not to mention possible spiritual applications. Like OOB travel.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
Absolutely incredible work inside this pyramid. BUT, no hieroglyphics, surprised?

My thought has always been that the interior chambers of these pyramids were covered with a thin layer of gold covered with more pyramid texts and artwork. Those would have been peeled or scraped off long ago by robbers.

It may have even been used as a kind of capacitor to generate a glow or sparks from the capstone. That would have been super cool.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

The pole star Thuban which was at its most stable position during the time of the Bent and Great pyramid construction will be at its most eccentric angle near 47 degrees off the pole in 10,000 CE before returning as pole star. Makes me wonder if this was like the Pioneer 10 space flight that needed to wait for an alignment before it was launched? Could make for a really cool covert end game in a few thousand years. The fall of Rome and the Aztec empires led to dark ages without as much technical achievement in a shift to much shorter term goals.
edit on 19-1-2021 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

He talks too much.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join