It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEVER Before Seen Video INSIDE The BENT Pyramid of Egypt

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
NEVER Before Seen Video Inside The Bent Pyramid of Egypt

Here's a video from Jimmy of the YouTube channel Bright Insight.

INCREDIBLE! First ever video footage INSIDE the Bent Pyramid of Egypt! Researchers have waited more than 5 decades to see what the interior structure of the Bent Pyramid looks like. This video was filmed on November 30th, 2020 and is among the first to ever show the public what the interior of this incredible ancient site looks like. This pyramid had been closed to researchers and the public up until June of 2019, and very few people have had the privilege to enter this incredible ancient site.

Absolutely incredible work inside this pyramid. BUT, no hieroglyphics, surprised?

What tools did they use to make this?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

That was really cool, thanks for sharing. Made me think of The Pirates Of The Caribbean ride at Disneyland. You go up, down, up, down, around a bit and you really have no idea where the ground level is.

No markings or any indication of a tomb, it seems. Love to hear Scott Creighton's take on this info.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Its interesting that the opening tunnel goes down so deep, then up. They might have flooded the lower chamber with water to help raise the sarcophagus to the higher chamber.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Really cool!

Ancient Egypt has always been fascinating to me. As for the lack of hieroglyphics..they had been using them for hundreds of years, so..ya, why none?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Inscriptions did not become common INSIDE pyramids until Unas decided to place the PT on the walls of his tomb. Until then - since the tomb was sealed off - no one would have seen them. Other than work gang marks.

Inscriptions were not placed there but in the mortuary temple.

The only thing was an inscription on it might have been the inner wooden coffin but that was destroyed long ago.

How many Roman Emperor's put writing inside their tombs?

" Within the chamber, crudely written in red pigments is an inscription that bears the cartouche of Snefru, but most Egyptologists believe the pyramid was never used for its intended purpose, and some also believe that it was the upper north chamber that was originally intended to be the burial chamber of Snefru."

This sounds like work gang mark and not an inscription.

www.touregypt.net...

Here is a detailed description with lots of images of the interior of said pyramid
www.researchgate.net...

edit on 7/1/21 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

Hey thanks for the link.

I dont know a lot on the subject but i am fascinated with it. Why would they build the pyramid above the burial site if they did not want the tomb looted/stolen etc.? Its like a big marker, "here lieth a tomb".

Also Jimmy in the video stated that the tour guide said that they didnt carbon date the wood from the beams found in the upper part. Why wouldnt they do this?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
The blocks had to have been made from some kind of concrete mixture made from finely crushed limestone mixed with water and poured in place with seams added for aesthetics. Blocks poured individually and slid into place could be a possibility.

No one really knows what the bent pyramid was constructed for. A structure built to worship the gods of the time?

It appears that the interior design is for the enhancement acoustics. Priest were provided with an entrance to put on a show to make the structures appear supernatural because worship of the gods would be a mechanism for controlling the populous.

edit on 7-1-2021 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Hey thanks for the link.

I dont know a lot on the subject but i am fascinated with it. Why would they build the pyramid above the burial site if they did not want the tomb looted/stolen etc.? Its like a big marker, "here lieth a tomb".

Also Jimmy in the video stated that the tour guide said that they didnt carbon date the wood from the beams found in the upper part. Why wouldnt they do this?

In the the 1995 study only two carbon dates were taken from this pyramid, from carbon found in gypsum mortar
journals.uair.arizona.edu...

I cannot find a link to the 1984 C-14 dating that works.

This one does
www.researchgate.net...

Discussion of old wood and Sneferu

www.hallofmaat.com...,629103,629173#msg-629173

There are problems with dating wood because you don't know how long the tree was alive before it was cut and brought to the site (the old wood problem) there has always been a problem in Egypt that they have no tree ring calibration due to trees coming from Lebanon (if that is cedar),

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
The blocks had to have been made from some kind of concrete mixture made from finely crushed limestone mixed with water and poured in place with seams added for aesthetics. Blocks poured individually and slid into place could be a possibility.

No one really knows what the bent pyramid was constructed for. A structure built to worship the gods of the time?

It appears that the interior design is for the enhancement acoustics. Priest were provided with an entrance to put on a show to make the structures appear supernatural because worship of the gods would be a mechanism for controlling the populous.

OR

They cut stone and placed them. There has never been any sign they used 'concrete' at any site. Sneferu built (as far as we know) three pyramids which one if any he was buried in is unknown.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I don't see how the stone blocks were cut with the precision shown. Less than a tenth of a millimeter, tolerance. No way to get that kind of precision without large precision cutting tools. Also, merely placing the blocks so precisely would have been an engineering impossibility without advanced technology.

I can't agree with the "space aliens did it" theory.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I don't see how the stone blocks were cut with the precision shown. Less than a tenth of a millimeter, tolerance. No way to get that kind of precision without large precision cutting tools. Also, merely placing the blocks so precisely would have been an engineering impossibility without advanced technology.

I can't agree with the "space aliens did it" theory.

Could you explain why we never find any evidence of the infrastructure and development of technology to support development of such 'precision cutting tools' ? Additionally, if the AE had such advanced technology why did they use it only for cutting stones?

We do agree that space aliens isn't the answer.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Got an answer for that. You may have noted in the video how difficult it was to get into that structure - and that is after they spend years clearing, stabilizing and putting in stairs. In the 1984 and 1995 studies such structures would not have existed and the pyramid was then closed. Dating was done on carbon obtained elsewhere on the pyramid.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Jimmy of Bright Insight placed his driver license up to one of the joints between blocks in the video. The space between the blocks appeared much thinner than his license. I estimated about a tenth of a millimeter. Since I wasn't there, a guesstimate was made of what I observed.

I never said there were any precision cutting tools. I implied it couldn't be done without said tools.

Actually I don't have the slightest idea what technology was used in the past. Is why I suggested the pouring of the blocks using a concrete mixture, crushed limestone and water.

Maybe I could get Mister Peabody to to fire up the Wayback machine so I can find out for myself but he is nowhere to be found and he took the machine with him.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Outstanding view of something new to me - the inside any way. I agree this is some type of technology that we have yet to understand. Sure would like to know why and how they were built.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A clearer idea of what the video was showing:

The corbel arches in the Bent pyramid are similar to those in the Red Pyramid.

earthsearch.webstarts.com...

www.researchgate.net...

www.researchgate.net...:391336743194629@1470313358570/The-lower-system.png

www.researchgate.net...:391336743194630@1470313358942/The-upper-system.png

Link to a greater explanation of the Bent pyramid and why the 'defensive' stones were never used

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Interesting links, which forms a perspective of how the blocks were moved.

How were the blocks produced?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Interesting links, which forms a perspective of how the blocks were moved.

How were the blocks produced?

You don't know? Then on what substance did you say:

"I don't see how the stone blocks were cut with the precision shown. Less than a tenth of a millimeter, tolerance. No way to get that kind of precision without large precision cutting tools. Also, merely placing the blocks so precisely would have been an engineering impossibility without advanced technology"

?

One thing to consider did you note that for the most part the adjoining edges were quite well done but the face wasn't? It was rather rough and irregular. Explain how they cut out limestone blocks with ''large precision cutting tools' but left the outward face rough?

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Did they have access to "'large precision cutting tools"? If so how did they get them. Are there any pictographs of laborers cutting the blocks?

If the rough side of the blocks were not to be seen then there shouldn't be a reason to cut them precisely. Especially if the construction was time sensitive.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   

You forgot the answer my original question: Could you explain why we never find any evidence of the infrastructure and development of technology to support development of such 'precision cutting tools' ? Additionally, if the AE had such advanced technology why did they use it only for cutting stones?

What did the Greeks and Romans(plus lots of other folks) who cut stone - often equal too or superior to the AE - use to cut stone? Did they have precision cutting tools?

Ignoring my questions will get you nowhere my friend. You made the initial claim.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

this was really cool. thank you for sharing it.
what is your take on the purpose?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join