It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Protestors Are NOT Trump Supporters, But are Antifa/BLM members in Disguise.

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Why are there riots in New York City today? 11 officers have been injured.

mobile.twitter.com...

Don't you know? Those are "mostly peaceful protestors."

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKMDC1

"Jan 6. Be there. Will be wild." (Trump Dec 2020)

So the word wild now means riots?... Is that it?... I guess you also think the word "fight" incites for riots...

Where did the FBI say that? Link please. If you have interesting evidence, SHARE it for goodness sake.

Because the FBI already stated the Capitol riot was pre-planned...

If it was pre-planned then President Trump couldn't have caused any incitement for violence...

More so when the protest, and the few rioters which included far-leftwingers, occurred over a mile away from when President Trump was making his speech...

More so when those whom broke windows, and resorted to violence were doing it before President Trump finished his speech and as far as I know none of them were watching the speech live.]

FBI: Attack on Capitol Was Pre-Planned

Okay... where to start. I didn't say anything "doesn't matter" I said it didn't happen. Antifa and left-wingers were not leading this riot. It's an absurd conclusion that has been debunked by everyone who has looked seriously into it. Speaking of which, instead of believing BLINDLY in what someone online tells you... try a little intellectual honesty with yourself. It took me 10 seconds to run a reverse image search on that photo you posted... It's from the Seattle BLM protests. You've been duped... again. And to show you how this site is SUPPOSED to work, here is a link to my EVIDENCE.

Oh really, so no far left-winger was arrested over the Capitol riot?... Is that what you are trying to claim "was debunked"?...

There is plenty of evidence that several far left-wingers were in fact attempting to pass as Trump supporters...

Here, from the know LEFT-WING New York Times...

Aaron Mostofsky, who was taken into custody in Brooklyn on Tuesday, faces four federal charges, including theft of government property.

By Nicole Hong

Published Jan. 12, 2021Updated Jan. 13, 2021

Draped head-to-toe in fur pelts, a bulletproof vest strapped to his torso, the son of a Brooklyn judge wandered the halls of the U.S. Capitol last Wednesday, stopping amid the melee to give an interview while clutching a riot shield.

“We were cheated,” he told The New York Post, parroting President Trump’s baseless claims of election fraud. “I don’t think 75 million people voted for Trump — I think it was close to 85 million.”

Here is a very interesting FACT from that same source...

Mr. Mostofsky, 34, is the son of Kings County Supreme Court Judge Steven Mostofsky, who also goes by Shlomo. He and his father are registered Democrats, according to New York State election records.

Son of Brooklyn Judge Is Arrested Over Role in Riot at Capitol

James Sullivan, the brother of John Sullivan stated he was working with the FBI to show that 226 Antifa protesters were planning to incite a riot at the Capitol. At least John Sullivan was arrested over the riot at the Capitol. I am guessing they are still investigating others.

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Antifa Protester John Sullivan Brags About Posing As Trump Supporter, Breaking Window At US Capitol Building During Riots

The FBI arrested John Sullivan because his brother James Sullivan gave the FBI evidence his brother was not just part of the riot, but was the leader of the riot.

Even photojournalist(so far CNN claims she has never worked for CNN but has worked for other left-wing mainstream media sources), Jade Sacker, was following and filming John Sullivan while he called to burn down the capitol.

Heck Jade Sacker, states "we did it" after they broke into the Capitol while she was filmed by John and was telling this to John Sullivan... she even tells Sullivan to delete the film later... Apparently they didn't have the time to do it.

You can find videos, and other evidence in the links.

CNN Reporter Jade Sacker HELPED Antifa INCITE RIOTS at Capitol Hill, John Sullivan ARRESTED by FBI

‘We Did It!’: CNN’s Jade Sacker caught celebrating with BLM instigator John Sullivan during Capitol riots

Everyone reading this... Please do some due diligence before you post and claim. So many of you are being embarrassingly gullible. And second, no one should ever use the phrase "paint their hairs" in an argument, there's no way to come back from that.

Yep...YOU being one of them...

edit on 20-1-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add excerpts, add and correct comment, and links.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
BTW, before some people claim "Jade Sader isn't a left-winger...

Let's actually read what she has to say from her own website.

I am a documentary photographer currently based in Los Angeles, California, having graduated from the International Center of Photography last Spring.

I come from a Native American family on my mom's side, now culturally displaced from their land. My father's family descends from Russia, where they fled from the pogroms at the outset of the 20th Century. My family refused to talk about the past and all that they had lost. As I grew older, I recognized that without understanding and accountability, there is no clear way to move forward, and no sense of resolution.

The unifying theme of my long-term projects is migration, telling stories of those who are displaced, and those whose identity is challenged. My work is guided by the belief that writing and photography are two powerful mediums to provoke thought and effect enduring positive change. My projects are intended to advocate for a more just and tolerant world.

Client list
Foreign Policy
NBC
NPR

Huffington Post

Yes! Magazine
Phnom Penh Post
Buzzfeed News

AL Monitor
Radio France
Marriott International
Asialyst
UnHeard

www.jadesacker.com...

i wonder why CNN does not appear in that list. Is this an older list? Anyway, she has worked for mostly left-wing sources like the Huff, Buzzfeed News, NBC, NPR, Radio France, etc.

According to CNN, Jade Sader has never worked for them as far as I could find.

edit on 20-1-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add link and comment.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
So the word wild now means riots?... Is that it?... I guess you also think the word "fight" incites for riots...

First off, thanks for the thorough response and the inclusion of links. Now, that "will be wild" was just one example, there have been plenty since the election and before of Trump riling the troops. "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by." I don't think "incitement" has to be a direct order with detailed direction of action. To me, the word "incitement" means stoking the fires to a boiling point, which Trump has certainly done with his constant unfounded claims that the election was "stolen".

Because the FBI already stated the Capitol riot was pre-planned...

If it was pre-planned then President Trump couldn't have caused any incitement for violence...

How does that follow? My point is Trump has stoked the fires since the election. How does that translate into "pre-planned" means Trump couldn't have incited it? I sincerely don't follow that logic.

Oh really, so no far left-winger was arrested over the Capitol riot?... Is that what you are trying to claim "was debunked"?...

There is plenty of evidence that several far left-wingers were in fact attempting to pass as Trump supporters...

Here, from the know LEFT-WING New York Times...

Aaron Mostofsky, who was taken into custody in Brooklyn on Tuesday, faces four federal charges, including theft of government property.

By Nicole Hong

Published Jan. 12, 2021Updated Jan. 13, 2021

Draped head-to-toe in fur pelts, a bulletproof vest strapped to his torso, the son of a Brooklyn judge wandered the halls of the U.S. Capitol last Wednesday, stopping amid the melee to give an interview while clutching a riot shield.

“We were cheated,” he told The New York Post, parroting President Trump’s baseless claims of election fraud. “I don’t think 75 million people voted for Trump — I think it was close to 85 million.”

Here is a very interesting FACT from that same source...

Mr. Mostofsky, 34, is the son of Kings County Supreme Court Judge Steven Mostofsky, who also goes by Shlomo. He and his father are registered Democrats, according to New York State election records.

A son of a judge who is a "registered" Democrat means the riot was led by left-wingers?

James Sullivan, the brother of John Sullivan stated he was working with the FBI to show that 226 Antifa protesters were planning to incite a riot at the Capitol. At least John Sullivan was arrested over the riot at the Capitol. I am guessing they are still investigating others.

CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Antifa Protester John Sullivan Brags About Posing As Trump Supporter, Breaking Window At US Capitol Building During Riots

The FBI arrested John Sullivan because his brother James Sullivan gave the FBI evidence his brother was not just part of the riot, but was the leader of the riot.

Even photojournalist(so far CNN claims she has never worked for CNN but has worked for other left-wing mainstream media sources), Jade Sacker, was following and filming John Sullivan while he called to burn down the capitol.

Heck Jade Sacker, states "we did it" after they broke into the Capitol while she was filmed by John and was telling this to John Sullivan... she even tells Sullivan to delete the film later... Apparently they didn't have the time to do it.

I've seen a lot about these two and their interview on CNN. It's hard to tell if they were trying to be amateur journalists or just following along with the crowd, but I'm not seeing evidence that they were THE leaders of the riot. I have an open mind though, and it does seem weird they were there and involved. Especially the guy. I'll be interested in seeing the evidence as it comes out.

Everyone reading this... Please do some due diligence before you post and claim. So many of you are being embarrassingly gullible. And second, no one should ever use the phrase "paint their hairs" in an argument, there's no way to come back from that.

Yep...YOU being one of them...

Hey, I'm trying. Thanks again for the response.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   

"Proud Boys, stand back and stand by." I don't think "incitement" has to be a direct order with detailed direction of action. To me, the word "incitement" means stoking the fires to a boiling point, which Trump has certainly done with his constant unfounded claims that the election was "stolen".

First of all, saying "Proud Boys stand back and stand by" is not inciting violence...
Second of all, why is it that you ignore the FACT that your far- left-wing leaders and your lying media have been inciting violence since 13 minutes after President Trump became POTUS officially?...

Here are some example of REAL incitement to violence...

Here is what YOUR VP was saying meanwhile Antifa, BLM, and other far left-wing radicals were burning American cities, looting, destroying private and public property, attacking thousands of police officers leaving over a thousand police officers injured, and murdered dozens of police officers and small business owners whom attempted to defend themselves and their businesses...

Here is what CNN's Cuomo was saying meanwhile he showed Antifa, BLM, etc burning buildings, looting, and in other acts of violence...

"Show me where it says the protestors have to be polite and peaceful." - CNN's Cuomo.

Hillary Clinton, Pelosi, and most if not all your far left-wing leaders were really inciting for violence meanwhile your Antifa, BLM, and other far left-wing thugs were burning U.S. cities, looting, attacking and killing people...

BTW, here you can also see far left-wingers starting violence at Trump rallies... Among the many tactics your side used to win and steal the election.

BTW, that man that works for the Clintons and was claiming Hillary did never incite for violence is lying...

Hillary Clinton did say "we can't be civil until after democrats are put in power again/until we are in power again..."

Those are REAL incitements to violence...

How does that follow? My point is Trump has stoked the fires since the election. How does that translate into "pre-planned" means Trump couldn't have incited it? I sincerely don't follow that logic.

Riot was pre-planned... President Trump was nowhere close to the rioters... The rioters were not looking, or listening to the speech on their cell phones, and the rioters were already breaking into the Capitol before the POTUS finished his speech...

As it was pre-planned it couldn't have been incited...
As the rioters were not listening to the President's speech, his speech couldn't have incited anything...
As the rioters were already breaking into the Capitol and were not listening at the speech since they were breaking in while he was still giving the speech, then it wasn't because of the President's speech that they resorted to violence...

A son of a judge who is a "registered" Democrat means the riot was led by left-wingers?

It proves, alongside others whom are far left-wingers, were breaking into the Capitol and were caught that the riot wasn't instigated by Trump supporters...

There are videos of Trump supporters boooing at the people breaking windows, calling for others to stop them, several Trump supporters even fought those people, and they were called to be Antifa and other far-left-wingers, which has proven it wasn't Trump supporters. Or at the least it wasn't just them.

BTW, could you show us the Trump supporters whom rioterd over the secret agent whom shot the veteran lady in the neck?...

Could you show us the riots, burning of buildings, etc by Trump supporters on inauguration day?...

Nooo, it is the far left in your side whom do that.

edit on 20-1-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment and correct comment & add links.

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 11:26 PM
link   
BTW, in some of my previous post I wrote the name Jade Sader, when the name of the far left-wing freelance journalist woman praising John Sullivan while he called for burning down the Capitol and filming him is Jade Sacker.

edit on 21-1-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join