It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Protestors Are NOT Trump Supporters, But are Antifa/BLM members in Disguise.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

We have the same problem in Canadakastan with Trudeau's support of these radical domestic and foreign terrorists. It used to be peaceful demonstrations, then the Black Bloc would come in and pretend to be the demonstrators then break/steal/loot stuff, fight with cops and create a mess. Now it's Antifa or BLM. It's a shame we don't to take marxist trash out like we did in Africa.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Even when your BLM, Antifa heroes made ads asking other BLM/ Antifa members to disguise themselves as Trump supporters you want to deny this... You are only denying the truth.

Can you positively source where this came from? I heard a rumor that some right wing folks know how to also make BS to sell a narrative.

Here is how I see it.
some right wing folks were pretending to be antifa to instigate the crowd and cause havoc...sure
some left wing folks were pretending to be magas to instigate the crowd and cause havoc...sure

same playbook, same joke mentality from both sides of the fringe. You can blame the person whispering to others to cause chaos, but you also need to point blame on the ones being whispered to that thought it was a good idea, or who sat idly by while the person to their side went apes-it

The issue is Trump said there was something that could be done today that could somehow magically make him POTUS. That was a lie..reality tv mentality folks went down to DC to drool a bit and demand reality change...its not wildly outside of the possibility that these same morons can get influenced to break stuff.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
yo that guy is on hilly antifa because he's a well known neo-nazi antagonist.

and this very site has been full of "stop the steal" # for weeks. plenty of posts all like "i'm a red blooded all beef american and i'm going to dc to punch on, who wants to come"
....are you telling me that was all antifa?
is everyone on this site just secretly antifa play acting at hating antifa for some mysterious goal?
like, sounds a bit convoluted to me - i know a lot of real antifa and we tend to be pretty open about our political stance - but i guess coming from the "trump is tracking nanotech embedded in the ballots from space" crew it makes about as much sense as one could hope for

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:54 PM
link   
LOL, no these are normal white domestic terrorist. you guys are hypocrites and delusional. its what malcom x called chickens coming home to roost

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

No, I didn’t. Your memory is egregiously faulty.

a reply to: slatesteam

Against t&c? In the Mudpit?

Unless this place has gone so far downhill that you lot can spew bullsh*t nonstop and not be called out for it in here, I’m gonna press a massive X To Doubt.

a reply to: cooperton

You’ve mistaken Biden as someone who was “my candidate”.

Rather than Donald Trump being the absolute enemy of anyone decent among mankind

Unlike the “5D chess master, god, saviour, Moses, 2nd coming of Jesus, did more than Jesus ever did” specimen that the people here have desperately tried to paint him as, for the last 4 years and a half years.

The irony of it all is 3 responses want to question my validity in commentary based on geography.

But if you gander through their own history they’ve claimed their Cult leader was going to save the planet.
The world. Save us all from the Deep State.

Suddenly the world isn’t allowed to have an opinion on that... despite being dragged into it non-consensually in the first place.

Back on the exact topic... this is all a lie and should be thrown into the Hoax bin.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Oh so you didn't become a Muslim for a woman who later left you?

By the way, how's that beautiful pitbull, You still have him?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I didn’t become a Muslim for anybody.

I wasn’t left by anybody.

My dog was recently taken by the police and put to sleep.

Any more questions, officer?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

So antifa is a group.

Wish you guys would make up your mind.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Back on the exact topic... this is all a lie and should be thrown into the Hoax bin.

well yeah, but that's what ATS is for... to test conspiracy theories. Why are you so mad?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Cult infested because we use critical thinking and analysis of evidence to formulate opinions rather than gobbling up mainstream narrative as gospel. The hypocrisy of the left is truly unbelievable.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:03 PM
link   

If you read it in a tone that appears mad, that’s a you thing.

All I did was type factual words onto this thread. I conveyed zero emotion.

It’s a hard truth. This is a lie. It’s painted as some uncovered sinister thing. It isn’t.

The insidious and toxic malignancy being snuck in here is the OP itself, full of lies. Nothing more.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Deny all you want but I know your other screen name, C.S.

😉

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
Ummm dude with the horns is Jake Angeli. Q dude. I've said this in another post. Google his image. You can see him with Guliani and one of the other Proud boy type groups.

You should check your sources before you claim they are "antifa"

I saw live streams yesterday and today. People were not hiding their identity, were Patriots and were all for the violence.

You have evidence suggesting one guy is a "Q" dude. Does that translate to the others in the pictures too? I am pretty sure I have seen the beard guy in antifa pics before. Don't threat this like the government treats UFO's - debunk one and you debunk them all... Its not a question of whether they are all fakers from antifa, but how many. This would not be the first time antifa used that technique and I am sure it wont be the last.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

That would be true, if you actually did.

Instead you sit here trying to have a debate with me on the finer things when it’s a simple fact this thread is based on verifiable lies. Pure unadulterated Hoax Bin material, from a prolific Hoax Bin poster.

How has this suddenly become about me? And your self-proclaimed, yet so far invisible, analytical skills?

Everybody pictured in the OP is a well known Anon Qult follower. Not Antifa.
That’s a fact.
edit on 6-1-2021 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

This OP is the height of stupidity on ATS today. And that’s saying something.

Post a comment and then run away.

Hmmmm just like those ANTIFA cowards.

Makes one wonder.
edit on 6-1-2021 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:07 PM
link   

My other screen name CharlieSpeirs?

Literally everybody who has been here for more than 7 years knows that.
It’s not a secret.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I’m glad you researched this guy, thanks. I don’t care who he is connected to.
*#it happened today and this guy being tossed around like a bloody rag is last thing we need.

Everyone believe what they want. We research what we want to believe. We can choose to stop researching and challenging the truth after we find the info that fits our agendas.

This guy is just a guy, he has no power to help our hurt this situation.

Antifa, BLM, Q, MAGA, black, white, evangelical, atheists...do we need a spread sheet with all he assigned associations of these people. We can keep ourselves a little scorecard.

Yay America today. Yay humanity today and Yay Internet!

We all can do better.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:09 PM
link   

My other screen name CharlieSpeirs?

Literally everybody who has been here for more than 7 years knows that.
It’s not a secret.

Yup but it is against the t&c for me to say it.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Clearly we differ on what constitutes fact.

I have no interest in debating fools, nor did I start one with you. Don’t make it about you snowflake.
edit on 6/1/21 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 09:11 PM
link   

No, I didn’t. Your memory is egregiously faulty.

a reply to: slatesteam

Against t&c? In the Mudpit?

Unless this place has gone so far downhill that you lot can spew bullsh*t nonstop and not be called out for it in here, I’m gonna press a massive X To Doubt.

You’ve mistaken Biden as someone who was “my candidate”.

Rather than Donald Trump being the absolute enemy of anyone decent among mankind

Unlike the “5D chess master, god, saviour, Moses, 2nd coming of Jesus, did more than Jesus ever did” specimen that the people here have desperately tried to paint him as, for the last 4 years and a half years.

The irony of it all is 3 responses want to question my validity in commentary based on geography.

But if you gander through their own history they’ve claimed their Cult leader was going to save the planet.
The world. Save us all from the Deep State.

Suddenly the world isn’t allowed to have an opinion on that... despite being dragged into it non-consensually in the first place.

Only Q I ever see is dashen’s threads in the matter. What you seein?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join