It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's On Tomorrow's Agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There are a bunch of angry people in DC tonight. Think they'll burn-out and go home?

My money is on DC being washed in either flames or blood.

The swamp creatures fled under cover of darkness. None of 'em would risk becoming a casualty. Pence ... running with them. Always knew he was a Never-Trumper, but Geez ...

I favor my popcorn with butter.

Anyone get a chance to see what Trump said here:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Tomorrow I may go shopping after I feed the cats, fish, deer, and have my coffee. What is on your agenda tomorrow?

These are Republicans, most are not going to break the law because they know that Republicans are not usually anarchists and should not act like them or break the laws of our country...Unless you are a politician or corporate Executive.
edit on 6-1-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Everyone will sit on their asses. Make up some enemy in their head or given to them by the state ran truth machine and continue hating individuals for no reason.

Meanwhile, human beings will be abused, doxxed and hunted for simply asking questions.

That's my prediction for the next 100 days.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I favor my popcorn with butter.

I use ghee... It doesn't make it soggy.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

HaHaHaHaHa ... a cup of Covfefe and the news.

I also bet Trump's gonna have a rough time making it to the end of his term now.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Meeting at 9.30
Meeting at 10
Cycle for an hour or two, depending on the weather.
Work 'til 4.

Promised the youngest we'd watch Apollo 13 tomorrow afternoon.

If I've got time, I'll see how far Trump has been marginalised and whether Pence will push the button marked 25.
edit on 6-1-2021 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I hope the innocent lady who was gunned down by Capitol Police today did not die in vain.

The ball is now in President Trump's Court.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
He did a real great job today. Stir up the crowd, spew more lies, send them on their way whilst suggesting I may even join you and then duck back into the bunker.

Pence had been as loyal as any VP could be, yet Trump threw him under the bus, blaming him for his own failures.

Trump is a stark raving loony toon, and he’s got all you right wing conspiracy theorists eating out of the palm of his hand.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Oh, and I might start a book on how long it will take Melania to serve divorce papers.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

What's On Tomorrow's Agenda

I'll be at work like always. Tomorrow I have been tasked to catalog all youtube videos of the mob to be used in future projects.

I also cataloged all the BLM and Antifa riots for the future. The documentary film makers will be busy tonite.

History in the making now and it will be recorded. The GOP should be proud.
edit on 6-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
He did a real great job today. Stir up the crowd, spew more lies, send them on their way whilst suggesting I may even join you and then duck back into the bunker.

Pence had been as loyal as any VP could be, yet Trump threw him under the bus, blaming him for his own failures.

Trump is a stark raving loony toon, and he’s got all you right wing conspiracy theorists eating out of the palm of his hand.

So THAT is what is on your agenda tomorrow?

Same thing you always do here?

As for me, it is fine fishing weather here and I haven't made smoked fish for awhile.

So time to catch a trout or three.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I hope the innocent lady who was gunned down by Capitol Police today did not die in vain.

The ball is now in President Trump's Court.

1. What was she doing in the Capitol? People have been shot for less in the US.

2. Nobody serious is listening to Trump any more. Look at the press releases from the likes of Mike Pence.

link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Doesn't it make the papers go all soggy?

link   
Hang up my flag, upside down.

Then go to work.
Have to pay for that window that was broken.

In our house.

Correction: Our old house.

Thoughts and prayers to the Paulson family.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Sure buddy, sure.

🤡

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Tight lines. 🎣

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

Doesn't it make the papers go all soggy?

I had to think about that because I don't smoke...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Exercise.

Play video games. Maybe comment here some.

Eat supper.

Tae kwon do.

Shower and bed.

Tomorrow is workout day number two for the week.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Even though I'm considered here a liberal, I do work everyday. Work and await the arrival of a new washer.

On a live stream there were many Patriots calling for others to show up but leave Grandma home because today was just a start, tomorrow will be 100x worse.

We will see.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978

So THAT is what is on your agenda tomorrow?

Same thing you always do here?

As for me, it is fine fishing weather here and I haven't made smoked fish for awhile.

So time to catch a trout or three.

OH WOW, Smoking fish sounds good. I only have three whitefish in the freezer left, the wife won't let me smoke those, but after my two pounds of Pickled herring is gone, I may buy a smoked fish.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join