It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Details on Seth Rich's murder

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+31 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
At The Highest Levels

We warned you that the truth was coming out.

For those that want the high level cliff notes -

*Seth Rich was the source for Wikileaks DNC email leak

*Rod Rosenstein was also selling classified information to foreign governments

*Rich had proof of gov misdeeds which he carried on a thumb drive on his person at all times.

*ABC agencies hired two MS-13 thugs to "rob" Rich and steal back the thumb drive.

*Robbery went badly and Rich was killed accidentally.

*MS-13 thugs were incidentally silenced.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Oh boy would I like to see the proof come out!
Full pardon for anyone who gets 20 or more government employees imprisoned, imo.

I'm only through part one, but I'm guessing this sort of thing doesn't have a paper trail.
Or...it was... Ehem, deleted.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
At The Highest Levels

*Rich had proof of gov misdeeds which he carried on a thumb drive on his person at all times.

*ABC agencies hired two MS-13 thugs to "rob" Rich and steal back the thumb drive.

Most of us knew this years ago.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Another that has fallen in this silent war.

RIP

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

At The Highest Levels

Most of us knew this years ago.

I seem to recall a bunch of people here refuting it, though.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Here is a link to part 2 of 3.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Anyone remember the story of about FBI car broken into a couple days before ...or after the murder? Guns were stolen. My mind immediately smelled something. Aha here we go. FBI Guns stolen
edit on 6-1-2021 by Kaiju666 because: providing a link

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

At The Highest Levels

Doesn't matter...They got away with it...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Sounds like a typical case in the court of democratic America.

Seal the deal before a case can be made of wrong doing.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

At The Highest Levels

Doesn't matter...They got away with it...

Knowledge is power. It is only when the truth comes out and the American people have full, unadulterated understanding of exactly how CORRUPT their elected officials, courts, and those serving at the highest reaches of our government truly are, can we possibly begin to address justice. This is just the first step.

Four years ago, I had the top dog of a particular ABC agency get in my face and attempt to intimidate me. To be quite honest, I wasn't sure if I would be leaving in handcuffs or just blacksited altogether. The cause behind this event is somewhat related to some of the whistleblowers account. It was after this experience that I realized I had been so wrong about many things I THOUGHT I was fighting for..... People I had been defending.

I am under no illusions. There may come a day very soon when I am "disappeared"....no different than those brave people who go up against CCP. I don't worry for myself as much as the innocent people around me. That is a vulnerability that very bad people are more than happy to exploit. This has been the method of many before me and many after me. It's in God's hands now.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
Anyone remember the story of about FBI car broken into a couple days before ...or after the murder? Guns were stolen. My mind immediately smelled something. Aha here we go. FBI Guns stolen

I do remember that! But, Joseph Rosati is a DEA agent, not FBI

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

i could see a DEA agent having gang informants especially a Mexican gang

the kind that would rob someone for said agent.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I think the icing on the cake would be for James Comey to be the guy interviewed when this story breaks mainstream and for him to look straight into the camera and tell the conspiracy folks they should be ashamed of themselves.

His hubris and arrogance is the pinnacle of this movement. And somehow, it's been turned into something that unless you are on Trump's side, you don't even see things like this. because they told you it should be that way. Justice isn't really a thing as long as the end goal is met.

But if the collective 'we' let this happen, then perhaps shame on us is warranted. We let leaders hold that title and allow them to brush off things like this as a necessary evil. I feel like I'd be just as pissed off if this kind of thing happened to Biden. It's not anything close to real justice.

Gypsy, I don't know if knowing the truth is worth it. If nobody is punished for any of this, then the work you and so many others like you did, was pointless and will remain pointless. Rank and file need to grow a tiny little pair and stand up.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
No. Can’t be pointless if he got the point. First hand. Then gave it to us.
Who ever said the truth is for everyone?
What about eyes to see and ears to hear with, what has been said about them?

Gypsy, mate.

Thank you for your faith in God.
What you know, he knows too.
May his will be done.
edit on 7-1-2021 by Dalamax because: God is great.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

According to the article at Neon Revolt, his two alleged killers were shot and killed on July 11 but Seth was murdered on July 26.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I've heard others claim the killer was a gang member named Alpha Jaloh, who was found shot to death shortly after Rich's murder.

Regardless of the identity of the goons, this story strikes me as very plausible. We all have this Hollywood image of hired killers being these James Bond-esque supermen, but in reality they're just dumb thugs whose only "job qualification" is a willingness to hurt other people. If they were smart, they'd have a better (and legal) job elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I can't believe that there are still so many that feel something like this is impossible. We have seen how our government treats others/other countries. We see how other governements do the same. Why we think our own government should have any second thought about doing whatever it feels neccessary to in order to save it's own ass is beyond me. As amatter of fact at this point I am only surprised that far more of this kind of thing doesn't leak out, because I would bet money that it happens quite frequently.

May Seth Rich RIP. I would hope that his family could find justice. But we all know that's never going to happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The ancient Romans, like so many other things in society, dealt with this type of intrigue, and had a catchphrase for it (that probably most here are already well familiar with).

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? is a Latin phrase found in the work of the Roman poet Juvenal from his Satires (Satire VI, lines 347–348). It is literally translated as "Who will guard the guards themselves?", though it is also known by variant translations, such as "Who watches the watchers?" and "Who will watch the watchmen?".

The original context deals with the problem of ensuring marital fidelity, though the phrase is now commonly used more generally to refer to the problem of controlling the actions of persons in positions of power, an issue discussed by Plato in the Republic. It is not clear whether the phrase was written by Juvenal, or whether the passage in which it appears was interpolated into his works.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Seth died on July 10,2016
Died: July 10, 2016, Bloomingdale, Washington, D.C.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: boogiegk

Oh, ok...then the article had it wrong....or it did when I read it. May have corrected it by now. Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join