It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump and the Barbarians attack democracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
And their attack will fail miserably and cement the name Trump in infamy forever in history.

On Jan 20th Biden will be president and thank God this foul imp Trump will be gone. He can cheat at golf in retirement.

www.huffpost.com...

Vice President Mike Pence has been rushed from the Senate chamber where the election certification process was underway.

Hopefully, no one will get hurt, but I think this has already turned ugly. Led by the imp Trump himself as his bruised depraved ego called for this violence.

The Trump barbarians have attacked the very capital of our democracy all to support a foul, filthy, lying conman , Trump who doesn't give a cent about any of them. Or a cent about the country.

NOW those GOP hypocrites cowering in the capital see Trump for the savage that he truly is.

Well, it's too late as people of common sense and perception warned about the evil of this barbarian.

And this violent act will not help him steal the election and will allow the name Trump to go down in history with the likes of Hitler, Mussolini, and many other tyrants and madmen.

Democracy lives and right-wing anarchy dies!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Hellp again!

link   
I hope the barbarians are satisfied there's a reliable report a woman has been shot inside the capital.

I hope it's wrong

These ignorant fools are nothing but a cult. Guided by Trump, a madman on the level of Hitler, Dave Quraish, and Charles Manson.

link   
Wasn’t the original use of the word to denote those from outside your sovereign territories?

Barbarians. Yeah okay.

Freedom Fighters. CTs. Right-wing extremists, Leftist infiltrators. The fed-up, crackpots. Concerned citizens.

I’d go with one of those or countless others before you call Americans “barbarians”.

But to-may-to, to-mah-to.

Words have meanings for some I guess

Especially when applied in a denigrating manner to those you’re trying to slander....
edit on 6-1-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Orangeman Badman Madman? America doesn't want your
communism!

link   

All i want out of life in 2021 is for people to get a grip on themselves before reporting their take on the news.

And i realize Willtell here has no obligation. Im referring more to the "media".

All that said, Willtell...you realize that if the complaints would have been heard prior to today, and the issues all vetted, we would not be where we are right now, right?

link   

They should put all the Trump Barbarians into CAMPS!

link   
Yeah didn't happen during Trumps inauguration... Trump inauguration protests Heres 57 peaceful pictures of Trumps inauguration.

This Country is F@cked!!

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

This is just the beginning my sad little friend. The left wrote these rules, now the patriots are playing by them. Enjoy

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
"Barbarians" he says LOFL

As people quite literally BURNED, LOOTED, PUNCHED, BEAT, ASSAULTED

All.
Summer.
Long.

Were those barbarians or just "mostly peaceful protesters" throughout 2020

I can't wait to go through post history and see who condoned/overlooked the ANTIFA mayhem last year, but now calls people waiving flags and loitering "barbarians"

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Banquo

This is just the beginning my sad little friend. The left wrote these rules, now the patriots are playing by them. Enjoy

Hey, I am going to play by the rules the left has made, they got away with it.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yet biden can burn cities to the ground line up men and women and shoot them execution style, or kidnap and torture for months on end? What about blocking cars and then shooting people point blank just for driving by.

While their leader Biden threatens to nuke US cities that don't vote for him.

First off it's antialfa and BLM. They planned this months ago before the election. 2. I have reliable sources on this one including flyer handouts from the group. But that's none of your hateful concern.

Enjoy the song and dance that is all it is. Democrats trying to spur a civil war. Because with ALL the service and military and private sector for each person.. the men in the building did nothing? it took 2 minutes to breach... Aka walking in the front door, 3 people.

Yo morons it's called actors.
edit on 6-1-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

link   

Trump and the Barbarians attack democracy

How do you figure?

Democracy two sides that play a game.

One side wins. The losing gets to throw a fit that can last as long as four years and do whatever the EFF they want until they get their way.

Or did the last four years go down a memory hole?

link   
There is another mud pit thread about the protest.
Please post your thoughts here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed
edit on Wed Jan 6 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Jan 6 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: damn autocorrect!!!!!!!!

top topics

join