It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protests erupt at Capital but it's TOTALLY not like those evil Biden loving BLM /Antifa THUGS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Protests have erupted at the Capital today as the Electoral College certification begins. But this is totally not the same as the evil Biden underwear sniffing violent thug looting ANTIFA BLM awful terrorists protesting. We didn't get our way so we must protest violently and angrily in a mob!!! But we think we're right so it's totally fine and this is totally the right way to get what we want!!! But we're totally not ANTIFA or BLM. Also Blue Lives Matter and stuff.

VIDEO: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JusticeIsComing

It's fine to not listen to the police as long as you're holding a Blue Lives Matter flag!!

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Did you know there is a difference between protesting and rioting?

One is okay, the other isn’t.

That’s all.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
An equal comparison would be a bunch of dems holding republican lives matter flags while rioting and burning stuff

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
74 million Americans are speaking. Take a seat. This doesn’t concern you anymore. You had your fun all summer.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Yeah, such a lame riot happening, they busted through the openings in the bicycle racks to go stand closer according to NBC. I don't know how the reporters can be blowing this mild legal protest into a riot like event....She is standing in front of protesters walking around when she is slamming them for their severe civil obedience for going past the bicycle racks.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
According to the MSM reporter, the cops moved inside because they feared the protestors.....I think maybe someone brought donuts for break in the building and since there was no problem outside, they figured they would go take a coffee break.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Welcome to USSA.

Enjoy your visit with us, we can has all your information now for Citizen Scoring.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Whats the cost of damage? How many casualties?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Ive seen a prayer circle, and non violent people entering the building they've paid for. I hear the national anthem, and see people loving one another

www.youtube.com...

America the Beautiful!

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
These thugs are storming the Capitol of the United States. I repeat, storming the Capitol of the United States This isn't some random city street. This can't be defended. Somebody's gonna get hurt. And this is 100% Trump's fault. And he was all for busting heads and force to break up protests and riots. Where is he now?
edit on 6-1-2021 by jordan77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Haven't heard of any deaths, which tells me there's not a black person in sight.

link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

But but but - there's supposed to be things on fire and upside down cars! These Trump supporters didn't learn a thing.

link   
a reply to: jordan77

From what I understand they broke nothing to get inside.

If they didn't it's not storming.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

wonderful sentiment my friend. If only..

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
A Canadian news anchor just said " this is getting serious, there are white people and trump supporters there"

shakes head in shame.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Some guy just said they had reached Nancy Pelosi's office and her emails were still up lol.

edit on 6-1-2021 by Jonjonj because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

It's illegal for them to even be there.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I just saw a lady pushing an old guy in a wheelchair holding an American flag.

Yep, totally out of control LOL

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It's incredible to see how the right portrays things differently when it's the right doing it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join