It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestors storm capitol

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

I haven’t been on ats much lately

But I’d be shocked if we didn’t here the “almsot all blm protests are peaceful so why focus on the riots” line here in ats

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
this... this says it all.

originally posted by: jhn7537
We have a lot of cowards within Congress.. They want things back to normal, where both sides can profit off selling out our country to the highest international bidder... They have us just where they want us, pointing fingers at one another and allowing our reps to get away with whatever they want.. They are winning.. We are all losing. The quicker people figure this out, the quicker we will get this mess resolved. But they will keep us fighting one another as long as we allow them to hold the power. We only have us to blame. Becuase we continue to allow these two-faced poltiicians to get away with anything.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeusInAbsentia
PROTESTORS IN THE BUILDING. See PBS News Hour. One officer alone trying to stop them.

Can we even call them protestors anymore?

Yes. When they start looting, burning, or hurting people, then they become rioters.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

PROTESTORS IN THE BUILDING. See PBS News Hour. One officer alone trying to stop them.

OMG!

SHOOT ON SIGHT!

*laughs*

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
the idiot just tweeted mike pence doesn't have the courage to do what's right.

jesus h christ

link   
No major violence happening, just people standing on the Capitol steps, gathering around, and waving flags and demonstrating. They are letting their voices be heard.

CNN is not, imo, worth a damn to listen to, much less believe.

link   
Apparently, Pelosi ran. Pence was removed.

link   
Update from Trump

Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!

This is America 2021. Absolutely insane.
edit on 6-1-2021 by DeusInAbsentia because: (no reason given)

link   

They called the people that took over several city blocks in an American city protestors.

So......

link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Drucifer
I do not recall a single lefty on here excusing the riots or saying it was ok to do. At most, some were claiming it was right-wingers disguised as Antifa, or that they understood why they were rioting while not condemning it.

If someone can find me one post of a lefty on here saying it was ok for the idiots to be rioting, I’ll Palpal you $25 right now.

Outside of ATS, of course there were people rooting them on, but here on ATS, I didn’t see it said once. Some of you guys get so wrapped up in this sh*t you just start re-writing what actually happened.

There is Left & Right.

There is Extreme Left & Extreme Right.

There’s also “Other” & opportunists.

And then there are “legitimate” politicians with realistic differences in ideologies. All sides.

Unfortunately, that last group seems to be nearly extinct.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
the idiot just tweeted mike pence doesn't have the courage to do what's right.

jesus h christ

I know, right?

People shouldn't have the right to say whatever they want!

*fist bump*

(don't leave me hangin' brah)

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Oh, yes, it was here.

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They have stormed the public building to tell the sold out bottom dwellers we are not going to stand their normal crap.

They did not burn down Businesses and people’s homes.

This is legitimate political speech. Maybe the only kind the smug a holes will understand.

edit on 6-1-2021 by pianopraze because: Autocorrect corrected

link   

Hopefully the momentum builds. This is how revolutions begin.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Drucifer

Dude saying it was right in front of scenes of some of the worst of the violence. You tell me what that juxtaposition implied.

Ok...so did he come on here himself and post about it? I’m talking about members of ATS who excused or supported the rioting. Several posters in this thread have claimed the lefties here were excusing it and justifying it, which I did not see a single time on here. At most, they’d blame it on white supremacists or say, “I understand it but that doesn’t mean I condone it.”

link   

Update from Trump;

Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!

This is America 2021. Absolutely insane.

Share the link?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
We are already a banana republic.

Drag them out and hold public trials.

You’ve sold our country down a river.

And you thought you had the power. Ha!!

link   

originally posted by: pianopraze
a reply to: DBCowboy

This is legitimate political speech. Maybe the only kind the smug a holes who’ll understand.

And it'll be banned soon enough.

link   
a reply to: pianopraze

When they stood by at the steps before passage of Obamacare screaming loudly, they were ignored. So I guess they took it one step further this time.

Can they hear us now?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

Trials? Looking like a drumhead and rope is about as good as they will get.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join