It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestors storm capitol

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
[ Utah Man With a History of Organizing Violent Antifa, BLM Protests, Was Inside the Capitol ]

townhall.com... inarticle

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

The only ones I am aware of are the officer who was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher in the Capitol, the woman who was shot and 2 others passed away from medical emergencies.

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Well well well. We got em!

edit on 7-1-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: frogs453
Well a U.S. Capitol police officer died of injuries sustained during the overrun of the Capitol. Just breaking now. 56 others were injured. Below is the link for the breaking news.

CNN

It's unusual to have that many people die, even at a riot..I wonder what the 4 died from?

covid 19

posted on Jan, 7 2021 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: vonclod

Well a U.S. Capitol police officer died of injuries sustained during the overrun of the Capitol. Just breaking now. 56 others were injured. Below is the link for the breaking news.

CNN

It's unusual to have that many people die, even at a riot..I wonder what the 4 died from?

covid 19

Ha!

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 01:40 AM
link   

The only ones I am aware of are the officer who was hit in the head with a fire extinguisher in the Capitol, the woman who was shot and 2 others passed away from medical emergencies.

The way that woman died was terrible. News outlets like Crazy# dot com and Hoodsite I believe are needed to show an uncensored view of what happens in the world (referring to how the Airforce Vet's Breasts were exposed while trying to save her life)

I'm not usually into sites like that.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
So I was just thinking, with so many people everywhere in there I wonder if someone planted any listening or camera devices around there. I mean you could have planted bombs in the white house during that chaos or even poisonous substances. There was no security and as other sites mentioned some protesters even had GUNS on them! That is a scary though.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Jokes aside. He's going to gaol would be my bet at some point.
edit on 8-1-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Something else that didn't age well.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: linuxcore

It's possible. Who knows what was stolen. I've also seen photos of two men with handfuls of zip ties. After hearing about the planned kidnapping and "trial" of the governor of Michigan and the ardent search for Pelosi and Schumer of those in the Capitol it appears they had some very bad plans for Senators.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JustForTheNews

Crazy # dot com is xxx but those user submission are brutal gore and uncensored. The extended videos that show the whole story, not edited for context. The y n c too.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I feel bad for all of them..
But one was a bit of a Darwin. Still sucks😐

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh

I feel bad for all of them..
But one was a bit of a Darwin. Still sucks😐

Where did he taser himself? Ouch. It would be mean of me to say where I'm hoping it was. So I won't.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

I think there was also a young woman from Georgia who was trampled to death.

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

FB your the one with a revolver on his hip ....

He's a comic character, a fond memory of a happy childhood.

What is your point?
What has that got to do with anything being discussed here?

Just being honest and realistic about it

I have absolutely no doubt about your honesty
....I just don't understand your reasoning.

Please tell us how you feel 'oppressed by TPTB' here in the UK whilst supporting the Tory Party who are controlled by that self-same 'group' and who also support the EU and back the Remain campaign in the UK just like your good self?

posted on Jan, 8 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So you're a spelling Nazi too....

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

If you want to accuse people of being mentally ill, oops, I'll, it helps if you don't post that way.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2
Not scientifically verified but so far the story goes It was where you think. Ostensibly he was trying to liberate a picture off a wall and he tasered himself in the, um, swimsuit area, and then quite reasonably had a heart attack. Darwin for the win!

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

I agree he needs to leek everything. Now what Q anon people.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn Please tell us how you feel 'oppressed by TPTB' here in the UK whilst supporting the Tory Party who are controlled by that self-same 'group' and who also support the EU and back the Remain campaign in the UK just like your good self?

It just the silly laws that seem to be eroding our freedoms. Testing preople for dr-g driving seems to be a new crusade. Speed camera vans everywhere. CCTV everywhere, maybe that's a good thing but the crims do not even get locked up anymore for the thieving so why we need it? TPTB monitoring our movements like when we go abroad on their information accumulation computerised storage systems. Insurance companies wanting to have devices in your cars. Fines for driving in bus lanes with cameras waiting for us to make a genuine mistake on the ring roads while TPTB install absolutely masses of road signs everywhere so your brain gets confused and you genuinely mistakenly enter the bus lane. Masses of take away leaflets being forced through our doors by people after our trade when you just want to be left alone. More rules about dog ownership. Certainly beginning to see through the Tories party these days btw with the help of ATS. They all piss in the same pot of dominating and stealing from us tax handeroverers just like the rest of the political parties.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Loading

Some of these i imagine all round might do the trick.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49 >>

join