It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump rally in DC .. live link rightside news

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

To be honest, I think way too many people bought into all the conspiracies. They REALLY thought pence was going to do something other than certify Biden today. Of course Trump didn't help but fan those flames. And idiots like Lin Wood really f-ed things up, telling people not to vote, pushing the most ridiculous conspiracies, etc.

Pence today:

It is my considered judgment that my oath to support and defend the Constitution constrains me from claiming unilateral authority to determine which electoral votes should be counted and which should not."

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Pence is not going to be Trump's bestest buddy anymore, I fear.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Yeah, this was never going to end with Pence being a hero to Trump's base (I can't even say the right anymore, the loonies who still support Trump have even been shunned by the Right).

No wonder Pence will leave the country once Biden is sworn in, the amount of death threats from lunatic Trump fanatics he is going to get.

Get your waterproofs on folks, there's a deluge of Trumpboi tears heading our way and this one will be bigger than the one in November.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I agree but Now it appears that trump was a bigger idiot than I suspected or a complete Ahole if he doesn't have some miracle trick up his sleeve (declass everything or pence overthrowing the vote) to release today and quickly at that.

Thank about what he just did. He invited ALL his supporters to meet up in one location with the expectations of something great to be delivered. Well what the fk do you think is going to happen when you have a large mob of disappointed people.

if DC burns tonight its trump fault and adds more evidence to support this whole Q movement was purposely created to push us closer to a civil war and chaos as I have suggested before.

Proceed with caution people and keep level headed.

edit on 15131America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jan 2021 13:15:35 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I've seen a bigger crowd watching a Guinness world record attempt for the most lateral jumps in a minute.

Are you sure you are watching the live feed?
That place is packed.

Man it's getting bad... The Patriots are standing down from the police who are blocking them from getting into the Capitol. Calling them traitors for holding them back, punches are getting thrown and blood is getting spilled. There's still thousands who are still on their way there.

Surely not, Trump fans are part of a peace cult or something?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: djz3ro
but after he goes to jail, the world stage will have lost its biggest clown.

Even Nixon didn't get sent up to The Big House.

Did Nixon have debts and court cases lining up for a piece of him when he left office like Trump does? (I genuinely don't know)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Trump said in his speech that he hopes Pence will challenge the electors but the tone was obvious that he knew he wouldn't.

No threats, no anger.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I've seen a bigger crowd watching a Guinness world record attempt for the most lateral jumps in a minute.

Are you sure you are watching the live feed?
That place is packed.

Man it's getting bad... The Patriots are standing down from the police who are blocking them from getting into the Capitol. Calling them traitors for holding them back, punches are getting thrown and blood is getting spilled. There's still thousands who are still on their way there.

Surely not, Trump fans are part of a peace cult or something?

They need to be with a lot more than is being reported.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Trump said in his speech that he hopes Pence will challenge the electors but the tone was obvious that he knew he wouldn't.

No threats, no anger.

Really? They're going to stay bestest buddies still?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Well what the fk do you think is going to happen when you have a large mob of disappointed people.

Especially when there are little to no porta-potties available. I read that the lines for what few facilities there are are over an hour long. This makes for more frustration due to the old adage '' grumpy for no dumpie''

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

How was that speech for you?

What speech?

So, how was Trump's speech for you then?

I'd be interested in your opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro I presume but cannot remember exactly what. What I do remember was that Ford immediately gave him a full pardon for any and all charges against him.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I thought there would be millions upon millions? I just tuned in, I haven't seen a more cringe gathering in a long looong time.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

So, how was Trump's speech for you then?

I'd be interested in your opinion.

I don't waste time listening to Trump ... or Giuliani ... Powell ... or anyone else who doesn't tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth ... in one frikkin' sitting.

This, "Something's gonna happen" BS crushes my interest.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Protesters have breached the Capitol building barriers and now it's looking like things are going to go really badly for those who decided to get "physical" with this "rally".

Hearing reports of gunfire, some rioters inside the building, indications that some offices getting reports of pipe bombs; and now the riot cops are showing up.

Anyone in this mess can expect that by the end of January [mainly after Jan 21st] their faces have been recorded and analyzed, and the bulls will be showing up in force to take them off the game board.

Not smart. Not smart at all. All the claims of Trumpers being non-violent and law-abiding just got shot down for good.

Just the stupidest sh*t ever.

update

Now there are dozens and dozens of the protesters wandering through Statuary Hall - live on video. These folks are toast. Whoever decided that it would be okay or patriotic to pull this stupid stunt is screwing all these people for good. Insurrection isn't dealt with kindly or passively.
edit on 1/6/2021 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Rioting and looting not happening !!

MSM making this a big thing !!!!

Protesters INSIDE the Capitol Building and protesting peacefully 😸☠️😸☠️

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
FoxNews keeps referring to bombings that happened decades ago like it's right now 😃😃🤣

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Rioting and looting not happening !!

MSM making this a big thing !!!!

Protesters INSIDE the Capitol Building and protesting peacefully 😸☠️😸☠️

Are you actually there, then?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
This physical breach of the Capitol building has just redefined the tweets and the speeches of Trump and his GOP legislature cohorts - specifically in this circumstance - as sedition, due to the fact that these protesters were intentionally inspired to physically attack the physical Capitol building as a direct result of Trump calling for this rally and protest action in an effort to shut down and overturn a constitutionally established legislative process.

Amazing.
edit on 1/6/2021 by NorEaster because: spelling errors

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Getting the band back together and all that. WWG1WGA? Have fun with that.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join