It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-NWO Organizations???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Yello! My THIRD post
Soon I'm going to make some kind of record, lol....*not*... Anyway, I looked at the WONDERFUL TV-serie "First Wave" a few days ago, and our beloved Cade Foster ran into a beautiful organization named "Raven Nation", some kind of Anti-alien militia. Anyway, now you know where the idea to this post comes from

Right. My question then is, is there any (not necessarly military or paramilitary) organization that really fights the New World Order activily? Or are we all just doing what all of us are doing, trying to uncover it by ourselves and with the help of strangers from the Internet?

Thanx in advance//Henrik

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'm sure there's groups (in American only, of course lol) arming themselves to the teeth waiting to resist the NWO.

Anyway, armed resistance is as effective as throwing feathers at them since you will be beaten and killed or locked up

The only way to stop it is to wake the masses up. Unfortunately they are too conditioned and brainwashed to even begin to comprehend/believe it and prefer to concentrate on the mundane and pointless side of life than bother themselves with the New World Order. Yes thats right, people would rather not bother themselves with the biggest threat the humanity and human souls ever becuase it interferes with their mundane petty lifestyle

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
I'm sure there's groups (in American only, of course lol) arming themselves to the teeth waiting to resist the NWO.

Anyway, armed resistance is as effective as throwing feathers at them since you will be beaten and killed or locked up

The only way to stop it is to wake the masses up. Unfortunately they are too conditioned and brainwashed to even begin to comprehend/believe it and prefer to concentrate on the mundane and pointless side of life than bother themselves with the New World Order. Yes thats right, people would rather not bother themselves with the biggest threat the humanity and human souls ever becuase it interferes with their mundane petty lifestyle

Arrgh!
Some times I just want to leave them to their fate. But my bloody conciense won't let me do it
I guess I'll just have to continue trying to get them to realize we're all in danger. Haven't been too sucessful until now, though. Think everybody on my school thinks I'm a lunatic
Anyway, I'll just say "What did I say" when the aliens kick down our doors....or something...

On the other hand... If the alien presence becomes a prooved fact, then I think armed resistance can be quite sucessfull since then nobody can argue with the fact there really IS aliens. Or, I might be wrong, of course

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
WOW, lol. i went to a gun show over the weekend, it was possibly the funniest thing ever. people were walking around with M-4s with the works, i mean they had scopes, lazer sights, some had tubes under the barrel, i dont know if they were for flares or grenades. and i asked one guy, "why do you have all of this stuff, (i mean if you go to a gun range and shoot an M-4 for a couple of hours, youll go through a couple hundred dollars) and the guy said that when the military does reveal their true purpose, i will be ready." i didnt know what to say.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There is some milita groups who are against the UN, you could find them out on the internet somewhere. Some forums and websites are anti-NWO, plus some political groups are against the NWO aswell...mostly extremists

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
A platoon-level assualt on Bohemian Grove would put an massive dent in the NWO, it could possibly end it too.

3 120mm HE mortar teams set-up at a forest clearing a mile or two from the grove while 3 teams of us armed with assualt rifles and grenades take positions on the north, north-west and north-east sides of the main compound and let the mortars barrage the compound and then after the 20th mortar blast, all three fire-teams attack the main compund killing everyone inside and clearing the huts out with concussion grenades followed by a dynamic entry.

Then when there all dead, we plant 3 satchel charges around their beloved stone owl and blow it to smitherines.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
security has been increased at that place,
they would know your coming...lets put it that way...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
security has been increased at that place,
they would know your coming...lets put it that way...

They proably have thermal imaging cameras on some of the trees that can spot anything living that moves.

A long-distance attack via heavy 120mm mortars would work.

I would put on my ghillie suit and crawl my way through the redwoods and retrieve the compunds grid coordinates, go back and give them to the mortar teams and unleash hell on their Cremation of Care ritual.

I'm sure 120mm mortars could be gotten hold of in America... someone seriously needs to do this, maybe with the help of Alex Jones since he knows the route in.

[edit on 23/3/2005 by Novusordo]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo

I personally agree/disagree with this statement. agree with the fact that the more people who know the better. disagree with "armed resistance is a effective as throwing feathers" i believe armed dug in ground forces is one of the most difficult obstacles to overcome, because you cant kill them 100%. i mean look at the war on iraq you cant kil or capture EVERY insurgent its just not feasable, besides the fact that i and many that i know and most true americans would fight to the last man and gladly give there lives for this great nation and the founding constitution. every soldier is sworn to protect the constitution from all threats foreign and DOMESTIC, i believe thoes words were chosen very carefully for a good reason any way ill stop ranting

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
i wish. all of my blogs have been removed from Ats because of the nwo. there control and propaganda is complete

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Im recruiting any applicants for a Anti NWO society I introduce you New Nation Society. I need as much people as possible in the United States for my movement of N.N.S to gather any other anti organizations and corporate into one society.

The more people the more power, we need to gather and speak are minds about any Secret Societies within or above the government. Mankind has separated into a web of conspiracy that may possible end the world or at min. let the 3rd antichrist kill more of mankind.

please contact me back I need help???????

posted on Oct, 5 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
ya now if they think they can just start taking over it isn't going to happen it will be like iraq and it would take years to completly control and a lot of the U.S. miltary will turn on them watch and see I know a few ready and waitng to turn on them as soon as the time comes they will wait until its time to turn and by then they will have plenty of militias and citizens armed and resitors, they might have thier forgien troops makes it even easier to kill them thier not American troops and for the troops from the U.S. that go along with it is trators and deserve to die as well right along with the elite, thier swore to protct this country and the citizens not follow some dictators orders. they will never will be a fully complete NWO with complete control it won't happen to many resistors but they can and will try but the end result will be nothing left and much fewer people on the planet so they will get what they want but won't be able to enjoy it, after its all said and done we will be at peace becuase the planet will be destroyed in the process of all that will come and the fewer of us left will be clean up the mess for about the next 200 years.

top topics

join