It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's declassified

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Below is a link to the latest episode on Blaze! Details of some pretty huge UFO's in the sky with dramamtisation and first hand reports from Pilots.

If real, then these UFO's were huge Motherships and cigar shaped objects!

Watch at Blaze: watch.blaze.tv...

I'm not sure what to make of this... because if true, very interesting.

edit on 5-1-2021 by CrazeeWorld777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777
Saved for later. Thank you.

Sounds like an interesting evening after all.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Can't get here in the US got episode info or anything else where we could see said video

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I noticed the same thing.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Also blocked. Can someone provide a summary? Maybe not quite as succinct as the op? I would really appreciate it, sounds like an interesting case.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
I'm in the UK and so far I'm just seeing a series of ads.
Tried skipping the ads and got redirected to more ads.
Had a look on YouTube and it sends you to the blaze TV site again.

Not used blaze before so dunno if it's just me.

Just adding
Blaze TV UK has a YouTube channel but doesn't appear to have anything up to date and doesn't yet have the ufo declassified show on.

The US Blaze TV YouTube channel doesn't seem to be connected (other than the name ).

Sorry.
edit on 512021 by Tulpa because: Spilling

edit on 512021 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
i use duck

get.blazetv.com...

but no lucky

Namaste"

edit on 5-1-2021 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Yizzar missing nothing really.

Its mostly about the Japan Airlines "walnut shaped" massive ufo seen by 2 JAL pilots some years ago. The captain described it as a mothership

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
The whole series is just a rehash of all the familiar accounts weve heard before. One thing I will give the show credit for is they are quite thorough and present a lot of evidence, some unseen footage of radar returns etc, it's a well done show but yes, you'll of heard/seen it all before.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire
Thank you for the update.
I try and make a bit of effort to look at things brought up on ATS but I've got so lazy on the subject i usually end up seeing things only much later when repeated. I'm sure I'll catch up with it somewhere.
Cheers.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Can't get here in the US got episode info or anything else where we could see said video

Season 1. Episode 5.

UFO's vs Airlines

UFO's vs Airlines: Are UFOs a threat to civil aviation? Events over our skies may concern you, but not as much as the culture of silence within the aviation industry.

surprised you can't get Blaze TV where you are as its mainly American stuff on it.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Really?

watch.blaze.tv...

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Yeah... some of it has been seen before on other shows but maybe there's something someone missed.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
All working fine for me, even the programs links on the site. I am in the UK and use a privately owned DNS host located in Denmark, not my British based provider.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

UFO SIGHTING CONFIRMED BY FAA, AIR FORCE RADAR

li nk

ANCHORAGE, JAN. 1 -- A veteran pilot whose UFO sighting was confirmed on radar screens Tuesday said the mysterious object was so enormous that it dwarfed his Japan Airlines cargo plane.

Capt. Kenju Terauchi, the pilot, also said he saw two other small unidentified objects -- smaller than his cargo carrier -- that did not appear on radar.

Terauchi, his copilot and flight engineer told Federal Aviation Administration investigators that they saw the lights of an unidentified object on the evening of Nov. 17.

"They were flying parallel and then suddenly approached very close," said Terauchi, 47, who requested and received FAA permission to take whatever action was necessary to avoid the object that appeared for a time on FAA and Air Force radar and on the radar screen in the cockpit of JAL flight 1628.

Pretty old but a very interesting case.

The FAA confirmed on Tuesday that government radar picked up the object that Terauchi said followed his Boeing 747 cargo jet.

Terauchi, a pilot for 29 years, said he briefly glimpsed the large unknown object in silhouette. "It was a very big one -- two times bigger than an aircraft carrier," he said.

Terauchi made a drawing of how he thought the objects looked. He drew a giant walnut-shaped object, with big bulges above and below a wide flattened brim.

The captain, who is stationed in Anchorage with his family, was flying the jumbo jet from Iceland to Anchorage on a Europe-to-Japan flight when the crew encountered the object in clear weather over Alaska.

Terauchi said the three unidentified objects followed his jet for 400 miles.

"It was unbelievable," he said, acknowledging that some of his colleagues have doubts about what the cr

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
As usual, WT, here to save the day

T H A N K Y O U ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Much appreciation for the additional 411

a reply to: Willtell

new topics

top topics

join