It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone altered their location, lifestyle, due to believing in John Titor?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:43 AM
link   
according to that map, i would be safe only if i moved to Oregon..... I don't get it. It seems to me that city like Chicago would be one of the hardest cities to get a nuclear attack off in due to it being nestled in the middle of America. There are many other major cities that would seemingly be much easier to get. IE - Houston, LA, New York, Orlando, Miami, San Antonio, Dallas, Sacramento, San Fran, Seattle, Milwaukee, etc... So, instead of focusing one attack in the middle of America, they could focus mutiple on the border cities of America, and be much more "effective" at what they are trying to achieve, as sick as they are.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiddly54
why are u people all worried about the end of the world and nuclear war and such? the world has always been on the verge of destruction acording to some people. if it is comeing to an end y not stop doin these usless preperations and live a bit, stop sulking in a room on your computers and get out and live a bit

It's obvious you don't follow the scriptures and don't see the sign of the times. Yes, its true that the Earth has always been on the brink of anihilation, ie; The Bay of Pigs, The Cold War, The World Wars. What is different this time is, Christ is returning and some things must come to pass for this to happen. Certain events must unfold for Christs' plan of redemption to come to fruition. Be wary for He approaches from the East. This is not time to just sit around, the way to become prepared is to believe in God's word, submit to His will, and pray that you are found worthy to be apart of His Kingdom.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
if its gunna be so bad y not live a little now?

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   

if its gunna be so bad y not live a little now?

I can see your reasoning on this but the problem is most things take money, 2.00 a gallon gas and high prices, wages falling and some people out of work in Bush's great economy and just eeeking by is about the only option most of us got and those are the lucky ones. Let the good times roll, I only wish!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I now live in a nuclear bunker in an undisclosed location, with no contact to the outside world except via ATS. I only eat baked beans, I have enough stockpiled for the next 40 years.

I suggest you do the same.

[edit on 22-3-2005 by phixion]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
I now live in a nuclear bunker in an undisclosed location, with no contact to the outside world except via ATS. I only eat baked beans, I have enough stockpiled for the next 40 years.

If you are eating baked beans and nothing else I'd hate to be around when you open the bunker door. LOL It is safe for a little while longer air out the place. LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose

If you are eating baked beans and nothing else I'd hate to be around when you open the bunker door. LOL It is safe for a little while longer air out the place. LOL

I also have my supply of dried food. The beans were getting a bit boring.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Hmm....in order to have access to ATS, you have to have access to the internet.
In order to have access to the internet you need an ISP.
Also, in order to have access to the internet you need a computer of some sort.
This would require electricity.

So...if you don't have access to the outside world.
1. Talk quickly because your electicity will be cut off soon due to you not paying your electric bill
2. Talk quickly because you won't be able to pay whoever connects you to the internet.

Or do you pay all that stuff online?
If you do, then:
1. You'd have to provide an credit card number, meaning
2. You'd have to have an address and
3. You'd have to have a job

Conclusion - you don't really live in a nuke bunker, do you?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I stopped eating chips and pork rins.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird

Hmm....in order to have access to ATS, you have to have access to the internet.
In order to have access to the internet you need an ISP.
Also, in order to have access to the internet you need a computer of some sort.
This would require electricity.

So...if you don't have access to the outside world.
1. Talk quickly because your electicity will be cut off soon due to you not paying your electric bill
2. Talk quickly because you won't be able to pay whoever connects you to the internet.

Or do you pay all that stuff online?
If you do, then:
1. You'd have to provide an credit card number, meaning
2. You'd have to have an address and
3. You'd have to have a job

Conclusion - you don't really live in a nuke bunker, do you?

How did you guess!

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

How did you guess!

It was quite simple.

John Titor told me.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
TJW, I believe he was just kidding.

As far as my lifestyle goes: I did not change my lifestyle. I do have a plan, just in case John Titor was right, and 95% of ATS was wrong.

My lifestyle isn't really that complicated, either. It's quite easy to change. Do you think anyone who would change their lifestyle because of John Titor would wait until about 2008, or start now?

-Chris

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legend
TJW, I believe he was just kidding.

Hence the smiley face in my first post and the "John Titor told me" in my second post.
I know he was kidding

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
but if you want to find out if your are in a nuclear strike area, you may wish to consult FEMA document FEMA196 titled, "Risks and Hazards: A State by State Guide". It's been 'retired' but still shows where the major military targets were circa 1991. You can download a scanned copy from here:

www.survivalring.org...

...Scan down the list and you'll find it.

Actually, I had to do a bit of looking to find the link on the page. For those interested, here is the direct link. Please not it is a PDF file.
www.survivalring.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
John Titor told me.

Fancy moving in? We haven't got long left....

Where's Mr Titor gone anyway, haven't heard anything from him for a while...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   
So far i have mixed feelings about John Titors predictions.Mostly i do not believe him but some part of me do.Probably because of his seemingly relaxed mood interms of whether viewers will believe him alot.Why go on a site,tell everyone to believe in a made up story,then say you dont care whether they believe in it?

Betterstill why go to somuch effort to write up mathimatical equations as evidence of your "time machine",it just seems toomuch of an effort to be made up.I just cant find it in myself to believe why somebody would go to somuch trouble to do so.Also make a model of the timemachine and everything.It just seems crazy.

We`ll just have to wait till the civil war to see if his credible or not.

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
i think the civil war will happen think about it, people for bush and people for kerry, for war and against the war, gas prices, for hubble repair against 'rubble' repair (not that that has a huge influence on it but...) i think its a small possiblility and it better not happen, i graduat in 2008 and i dont wanna get my head blown off during graduation. lol

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Not concerned about death by tsunami. I'm so far from any bodies of water that the worst happening to me is a threat of my toilet overflowing.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

why are u people all worried about the end of the world and nuclear war and such? the world has always been on the verge of destruction acording to some people. if it is comeing to an end y not stop doin these usless preperations and live a bit, stop sulking in a room on your computers and get out and live a bit

Thank goodness someone said it. Theres nothing really to do but live for the present and hope for the better.

If you look at it from a scientific standpoint, the earth has renewed itself time and time again. You think it wont go through changes because we are here?? Please.

From a religious standpoint, the end of the world ushers in the new world. of light and happiness. You dont have anything to worry about unless you are evil. Ascension is the goal not staying here with these earthy tribulations.

Also, the term False Prophet is used too loosely. If you've ever really had visions/premonitions you know its hard. Most of you cannot remember your normal dreams so imagine the stress on a mind with higher ability. Making things up would be a false prophet but most of you say hes been right most of the time and so what if hes been wrong or didnt reveal certaint hings. No one said premonitions were fool proof in my opinion, someone would have to be a t the peak of enlightenment and balance to have a whole vision. 99% or lower leaves room for error because of the need to interpret or....... the fear that to speak of, will bring power to.

I was told only GOD knows and can show the future through vision so how can soemone throw the term false prophet around especially to discredit someone. You really do not know.

Honestly, when I here that term I immediately get feelings of persecution. Feels as though that is a control issue invented by a certain religion. Calling people false prophets is comparable to accusations of being a Witch in the trial days. No facts to back up the judgement, those labels justify someones powertrip in their world.

I dont know much about this guy and I dont care too really nor many of the others you all talk about. It just adds to confusion, provoked by some but not all. Its better to be onthe outside looking in.

Circus.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Nope, I just don't find Titor believable.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join