It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meteor aka asteroid hit Greenland 11800 years ago (help)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hi,

I need help.

I am searching for evidence that an asteroid or meteor or whatever hit Greenland about 11800 years ago. It hit the massive amount of ice that was on top of Greenland.

I cannot find it anywhere.

I was quite certain it was something like 11800 years ago. In fact the amount of time for where this asteroid hit greenlands ice shelf was quite specific, however it was sometime in the 11000 years and it could have been 11080, 11880, etc. I was quite certain about that. It was not average 12000 years. It was quite specific.

Is anyone able to find me such a specific date?

I cannot find it at all at the moment.

What I want this evidence for is because I believe Earth was already in an ice age, and this hit that Earth took, made it so that Earth was warmer because of it.

This is important to me. I believe that this date has been made and said before but the mass media and websites and this specific date is being eliminated and altered so as not to cause panic. This date was quite specific and didn’t have a variance of 800 plus years. It was quite specific on how many years ago.

I believe that Earth goes through a cyclic system where on average our sun goes Nova every 12068 years.

What I am trying to prove is the date of impact which was about 11980 or so years ago.

Therefore this impact occurred maybe 80 years or so after the Earth had gone through this Nova and an ice age was created.

I am I think looking for the exact year date of the younger dryas impact event.

If you want to know what i am talking about with ice ages please see Doug Vogt and his diehold foundation...

youtube.com...

edit on 4-1-2021 by DaRAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Both Graham Hancock and Randell Carlson have devoted much work to finding the answer to your question. The link below is to, but one of their interviews with Joe Rogan.

youtu.be...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thank you so much for those links... however what I am after is the ACTUAL time in years it hit. Not an estimated around of time date... but the actual year.

I am ABSOLUTELY certain that the actual year was given. Not an estimate. THE ACTUAL amount of years.

That was disclosed.

All i can find now is estimated dates and years between and averages and uncertainties.

I am extremely certain a specific amount of years were given, like they absolutely knew how many years ago it hit, not some between some 800 years period or even 80 year period. It was very specific. I cannot find those specific time now. It’s only been a couple years since the news came forth.

I remember thinking at the time of release “geez that is very precise, they must have great measurements to get that specific...”

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
An exact date, without a surviving cultural records will be very difficult, if not impossible. In North America very little survived. I suspect the impact is what took out the archaic culture all across the Americas. The later woodland artefacts are much more crude by design.
edit on 4-1-2021 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: DaRAGE

I don't recall seeing a specific date given, sorry. My Greenland Disclosure Pattern threads are obviously of a highly speculative nature but this might very well relate to what you write about. If my intuition is right we should learn more within the next six months. Here is a quote from my own thread as to why I am looking at this specific timeframe. Consider that the Thule region of the impact crater is currently in a polar night that lasts for two months. The dark/light symbolism is off the charts...

The next annular solar eclipse in the Thule Triangle is in 2021 (June 10). There hasn't been one since at least 1900 and the next one after 2021 would be in 2102. So, that date would make a really good choice to mark a disclosure event. The symbolism would be very strong for something that has been hidden (occulted) to be put in the limelight.

Annular eclipses come with a ring of fire.

The last total eclipse in the Thule Triangle was in 2008. The next will be in 2044. That's too far out for this pattern and in turn puts the emphasis on the 2021 annular eclipse.

2021 Eclipse (Wikipedia) Here is a preview of how it will look from Thule AB: link

But there is an even stronger connection. Saturn is "Black Star" in ancient Judaeic belief. A star is a sun. Therefore symbolically Saturn = Black Star = Black Sun. Enter the Great Conjunction of Dec 21 2020. A Great Conjunction is a conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn. They happen only every 18-20 years and this one is even rarer as it takes place on winter solstice. Great conjunctions have in the past been seen as omens or celestial signs

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Here is another link to the topic which states a 2047 end date instead of 2046...

2047 end date

This is a 140MB download mp4 video and sound.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Thanks for that. I will need to check these out. Black star is highly interesting as that is what our star should be looking like after a Nova which is what causes the ice age... the absent of light due to the fillament missing aka having exploded outwards in the nova. Only UV radiation from the star Sol not light hitting the Earth until it has burnt enough fuel to create light again.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   

(a) a nova would have been a complete erasure of life on earth.
(b) the sun is too small/light for a nova.
(c) the corona/filament is the source for UV-rays. The main body of the sun is producing visible lights by converting and downgrading high energy gamma-rays produced by the fusion of H.

I do not think that those thoughts of you will provide a sustainable theory.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

A. A complete erasure? Some who were under the earth couldnt have survived? Some who were living in caves couldnt have survived? Some who might have known it was coming and protected themselves from it couldn’t have survived? Doubtful. There are well documented lots of tunnels and underground places that many people lived and travelled about.

B. Please back that up with facts...

C. Same deal.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
It’s impossible to know the exact date. Anyone telling you that is a conman trying to sell you something or a crazy person.

You are asking for a year of the biblical flood that took out most of humanity.

Graham Hancock is not a conman and the closest he gets is 12,500 years ago. If he’s within 1000 years, that’s pretty damn accurate. In his books Fingerprints of the Gods and Magicians of the Gods he goes deep into these theories.

Try those instead of asking for a day.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Randall Carlson says one was 12,900 years ago and a second one 11,600 years ago that was actually a airburst.
edit on 1/4/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I suspect the impact is what took out the archaic culture all across the Americas. The later woodland artefacts are much more crude by design.

Pretty apparent to me that the Great Plains were the leveling effect of an ice sheet drifting across the continent.

What you say, could have been the precursor event.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

"I need help."

I think you might be ok by now.

On a more serious note, this article might be of interest.

www.sciencemag.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TexasTruth
It’s impossible to know the exact date. Anyone telling you that is a conman trying to sell you something or a crazy person.

You are asking for a year of the biblical flood that took out most of humanity.

Graham Hancock is not a conman and the closest he gets is 12,500 years ago. If he’s within 1000 years, that’s pretty damn accurate. In his books Fingerprints of the Gods and Magicians of the Gods he goes deep into these theories.

Try those instead of asking for a day.

You beat me to it. It's an interesting topic, but finding an exact date - and an accurate one - is impossible unless someone still alive today was around to see it happen back then.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DaRAGE
A. A complete erasure? Some who were under the earth couldnt have survived? Some who were living in caves couldnt have survived? Some who might have known it was coming and protected themselves from it couldn’t have survived? Doubtful. There are well documented lots of tunnels and underground places that many people lived and travelled about.

A major solar event, as described, would level the structure of life as we know it on the planet. There's no way an advanced life form (like a human being) would survive such a catastrophic event ... long-term. The most obvious reason would be the utter loss of the Earth-surface food chain. People and large animals aren't capable of surviving off the consumption of bacteria and amoebas.

Conclusion: the Earth was not destroyed a mere 12,000 years ago.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Plus Micro Nova theory amounts to pseudoscience.

And not how Stars function nor have been observed to operate.

Our Earth is around 4.543 billion years or so we are lead to believe.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Our Earth is around 4.543 billion years or so we are lead to believe.

Yeah ... I've got a personal theory about that too.

How can the constituent elements of the planet be dated to an age that is inconsistent to the date of the universe?

Is someone really stoopid enough to try and discombobulate Einstein's Theory of Relativity here? Is there anyone on these boards who is really that smart?

So, if even the tiniest elements of the Earth have been around since existence ... then they are as old as existence, are they not? Otherwise, somebody better start rapidly addressing the formation of Matter from an Energy state. Which is quite probably what the blackhole at the center of our galaxy is responsible for. And, if the blackhole at the center of our galaxy periodical regurgitates matter in the form of spiral arms (like a sprinkler squirting water onto your yard) ... and if our solar system is in the outer reaches of one of those arms ...

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Consider Simulation Theory and every single crazy scenario is a valid possibility. If we live in a simulation the laws/rules of our universe can be drastically changed at any given moment.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

B and C are resolved simple physics. The Sun simply does not have the mass to undergo a nova. Also, when a star goes nova it sheds a majority of its mass, leaving a stellar remnant in the form of a white dwarf (which our sun will eventually become) or a neutron star or black hole (which is reserved for much more massive stars than our sun).

Are you perhaps confusing a large scale coronal mass ejection with a nova?

<<   2  3 >>

join