It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Investigators searching for missing girl's body (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Jessica Lunsford the 9 year old who was taken from her home, three weeks ago, has turned into a tragic ending. The man who took the young girl, admitted that he killed her and they are now looking for her body.

www.cnn.com
HOMOSASSA SPRINGS, Florida (CNN) -- Three weeks after 9-year-old Jessica Lunsford disappeared from her home, authorities said Friday a convicted sex offender who had fled to Georgia confessed to kidnapping and killing her.

As the search for Jessica's body continued under bright lights erected just across the street from her home, police were questioning three people described as associates of John Evander Couey -- a 46-year-old sex offender with a long criminal history.

Citrus County Sheriff Jeff Dawsy said Couey made the confession after undergoing an FBI-administered polygraph test, Citrus County Sheriff Jeff Dawsy said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I think in my opinion that there was no need for this! To take a young girl and kill her solves nothing but the killers twisted mind! The 9 year old whose father was so optimistic about her returning home alive, I'm sure will be devastated by this tragic news. I am also so saddened to hear this myself. She was just a child, her life just starting, and this man ended it, for her, and her family,... who now will never see Jessica graduate, get married , have her first child, or all the important things a parent hopes and dreams to see his child do, ...and this man took all of that away. and for what reason? I would like to know if people who do this are being studied , to find out why they do these horrible things.

[edit on 19-3-2005 by angeleyes101]

[edit on 19-3-2005 by angeleyes101]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
how do I edit it.......there is no edit button.?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
This has been covered. ATSNN thread here,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Oh .Thanks for telling me....I feel so awful...Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
also in the future, you should add at least one or two more sentences to your opening paragraph

new topics

top topics

join