It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

creating reality

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
A good start is to read up on Abraham Hicks, and check out mindpowernews.com.

"The Science of getting rich" -Wallace D. Wattles; is also a good book.

If you have PBS, look for listings on the show with Wayne Dwyer.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Thanks for the links Bandit! Some of us appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think most Witch Huntings had and still have to do with people commanding and creating a reality. They even commanded there own death because knowing you command reality is something very big to handle and implies lots of freedom of being. Eventually, you'll have to sacrifice yourself in order to keep thiings going on for others, or at least, that's what you are programmed to believe. In order to be fred, never judge.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
A good start is to read up on Abraham Hicks

A better start would be to read the Seth books "by" Jane Roberts.

Try either "Seth Speaks" or "The Nature of Personal Reality".

Seth is the granddaddy of them all.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by feyd rautha
please but icke in the thread title if you wanna discuss issues about him. therefore the sane users can ignore the thread and save some time. thx!

and if you think your brain can create your life(reality), why are you a geek reading a messageboard instead of being a cool guy partying with the hottest girls your brain can create for you?

[edit on 19-3-2005 by feyd rautha]

Bandit says: This is a prime example of the idiotic and useless sarcasm that we don't want on ATS!!!

[edit on 19-3-2005 by TheBandit795]

Actually, I think this is a prime example of a moderator inflicting their own personal views on a member's choice of expression. Sarcasm is a form of humor we all encounter and deal with everyday, some enjoy it more than others but it's an important form of expression. If there's a rule against using sarcasm here I'd be very surprised and disappointed in this community. I've been a moderator for 6 years on another (unrelated) forum and never dreamed of sanctioning somebody for their sense of humor, that's totally beyond the job description and can only stifle participation in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
No not really. The member was verbally attacking another member.

Now keep on topic please.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
It's about creating reality, and it's an old Cherokee myth, and I'm like a 1/6 or something like that,and I LOVE it so MUCH I memorized it, so here goes:
The myth is called "The Secret" and is on another thread, I actually believe Falcon put it on the net.

One day "God/The Creator" called all of creation and told them, "I want to hide a secret from man." The Creator announced "The secret that men create their own reality."

The Eagle spoke, with all of his stregth and said "I will fly it to the moon".
"No, they'll one day go to the stars and see my heavens." God answered.
The Fish spoke, and said "I will swim it to the ocean's furthest and deepest depths."
"No," God replied, "they will see all the beauty that I put in the darkness there."
Then Mother Groundhog spoke, and since she sees with spirtual eyes, instead of physical ones and sweetly said, "Hide it in their hearts, were they can see all they possess and all their potenial, and see it realized easier than they believe."
"Done." God spoke, realizing if man broke too many rules, it could be a last hope.

That's my best, let me know whattcha think?
I love that story, oh yeah, I paraphrased the original so you can see how myths get created too. Yeah go Durkiham's thesis, BSB,and ATS!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I don't know how good these are, but I've found them recently.

www.mindpowernews.com...

www.icreatereality.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I finally finnished reading all of "The Biggest Secret" by David Icke.
In chapter 21 he goes into very many details on creating your own negative or positive reality. Including how it works!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
*update*

I had time to go through another of Icke's books.

"And the Truth Shall Set You Free"

- The Introduction

- Chapter 1: 'The Veil of Tears' (page 3)

These two parts go into the most detail of all ever done by David Icke. About how the info he's come across might show how reality is created, and how one can use it to create, and/or even change, one's own reality. It's some deeeeep deeeeep reading!

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Did anybody see "What the Bleep Do We Know" yet? It's along these lines.

Forget about the whole JZ Knight/Ramtha thing and just check it out - it makes some interesting points.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
yeah..have seen "what the bleep" movie. It's a great documentary/movie about creating reality. Why ignore Ramtha or JZ Knight? He is one of a few teachers who teaches QPhysics with no limits and no boundaries and what is wrong with that? Maybe most of people looking for limitations to their reallity.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:17 AM
link   
all i will say is:

"illusions" by richard bach

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Mind does create matter. But not in the text you believe. It's not like you think something up and it is there suddenly. The mind creates the path and places things there eventually.

Mind + Time + Action = Matter

and vice versa.

People create things because your mind wants them. But not just yours, other minds. You feed on it.

So I can see where Icke is coming from. It's a common hypnosis type analogy.

Like I mentioned in my Book Of Secrets thread, next time you stump your toe on a chair or something lying around, ask yourself this question.

Who put that there. You created that matter there. Because you create the world around you. I don't have that chair in my world.

I think that's basically the premise.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
In defense of feyd rautha. I wasn't offended by what he said to me. On the contary, I found it amusing he thought I was a dude.
I think those who came to my defense must have been hoping for some reason to get on him. Lets not start putting conditions on freedom of speech. If we did, ATS as we know it, could not exist.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:43 PM
link   
There was never freedom of speech on ATS... It's a privately owned board.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
There was never freedom of speech on ATS... It's a privately owned board.

Who owns ATS?
1 person? A company? You maybe?
Are you allowed to say?

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
One person owns ATS.

But back to mind power and reality creation, I found this excellent article on keeping your attention on the present moment instead of in the past or the future. (Something which I often fail to do unfortunately
)

www.mindpowernews.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
i am sorry but i must disagree

i do not believe the human brain or "mind" has any power over "Reality" at all

the Mind creates our Perception of reality

but to go so far as saying that the human mind created reality is well; absurd
to say the least

its kind of arrogant to think that our mind is the ultimate power in the universe capable of "creating reality"
not to mention the point that it doesnt make much sense either

i will say tho; that i 100% that our minds create our "Perceptions of the Reality"

my opinion::
Reality is concrete;
and Human Perception of that Reality is elastic

we all have our various Perceptions
but none of us have copyrights on Reality

no one knows Reality
No One
thats the only human reality

Percieve IT in Infinite ways
but keep in mind your perceptions are not "IT"

IT and our perceptions of IT are two totally different things altogeather

thats my 25cents

posted on Apr, 13 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Well I'm of the opinion that reality isn't concrete one bit. The solidness is all an illusion. And I'm also of the opinion that we all share the same mind in it's deepest sense. And that this mind is the source of everything that exists. Furthermore I've had my own experiences which have shown me that the mind does create reality, doesn't matter if it's done consciously or unconsciously.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join