It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump 'could fly to Scotland to avoid Joe Biden's inauguration'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

edit on 5/1/21 by Astyanax because: djz3ro already posted it.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
It's not Trump's MO.

He'll have a competing event.

I do think that's the more likely option but this is still compelling, why is a Trump flight booked in?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RomanMaroni

Yes they are, because “orange man say so”.

Sturgeon has said possibly the first thing I agree with. He can’t go to Scotland, there is a travel ban. I wonder if the RAF would meet the 757 at the coast and turn it around?

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: waynos

Yes they are, because “orange man say so”.

Sturgeon has said possibly the first thing I agree with. He can’t go to Scotland, there is a travel ban. I wonder if the RAF would meet the 757 at the coast and turn it around?

SDNY won't let him leave the country...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Trumps been told by Nicola Sturgeon he's not allowed to play golf in Scotland during Joe Biden inauguration.

Donald, where's your troosers?

news.sky.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If he does hopefully they won't let him back in. He can live in Isreal or Yemen.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Yep I'm fully ok with him being classier than Pelosi who stood behind Trump at the State of the Union address tearing up the program.

There is no law that says he has to be there. He firmly believes and do I that the Democrats cheated and committed fraud.

As a parent if my child were on a team where the other team quietly tripped players out of view of the refs; and did other nasty things behind the backs of the refs and I knew about it. I'd take my child away and not allow him/her to congratulate a cheating conniving team.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AspasiasTwin

Take your child POTUS wherever you wish.

But Scotland is closed at the moment.

No room at the inn, computer says no, jog off in the other direction with your bone spurs wannabe dictator please we don't have any bleach for sale.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AspasiasTwin

Sorry you're so confused with reality.

I didn't cheat, I voted once and I dropped it in the ballot box next to the post office. I didn't trip anyone or steal any ballots out of the post box or ballot box. I didn't attempt to slow the mail down by taking away USPS workers overtime, disabling mail sorting machinery or removal of mail boxes off the street - that was all Trump and his merry men of grifter cheats.

Trump did everything in his power to rig the election, but it wasn't enough to win obviously. Now he want's to be dictator without a vote count.

Who's the cheat? Trump is the only one cheating here. Protest all you want that's what the U.S. is all about. Allowing a President to choose himself is a dictatorship and I personally wont support it. If you want to support a dictatorship that's your right, but don't expect any support beyond the 70% of his base which is perhaps a third of the population.

edit on 1/5/21 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If he does, I guess he'd have to buy his own way home.
Or do ex-presidents travel on military transport for life?

I don't know if you've ever cuddled into a chunka bulkhead
on a C5 Phage, but... at one click under 70 old( & that
breeze just outside the skin can get -60 F in the summer
when your FL is like 3-8-zero): kinda rugged 4 d' old guy.
PS
for that reason alone I personally call ALL airborne boots next
to invulnerable. But I hate centipedes, especially those 5 r' 6"
long Tom Berenger boudoir bastards. They suck balls toothy.
Happy New Year to you too, Mr Sacrifice

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AspasiasTwin

Yep I'm fully ok with him being classier than Pelosi who stood behind Trump at the State of the Union address tearing up the program.

There is no law that says he has to be there. He firmly believes and do I that the Democrats cheated and committed fraud.

As a parent if my child were on a team where the other team quietly tripped players out of view of the refs; and did other nasty things behind the backs of the refs and I knew about it. I'd take my child away and not allow him/her to congratulate a cheating conniving team.

Not really sure what your point about Pelosi is other than a typical, "B-but what about ...."

I agree there is no law saying Trump has to be there, but a man with character would.

I am going to attempt to show you why your rebuttal isn't a good one. You say the other team tripped players and did nasty things ... In your response these things are established. You can see players tripping others and do nasty things. That makes these things facts. You say you believe Democrats cheated and committed fraud. That is a belief. Do you just believe the other team tripped players? No. You've established they did it. You are equating facts and beliefs.

The measure of a man's character is not determined by how he handles his wins, but how he handles his losses. How is Trump handling his loss? I'm not trying to do a "someone please think of the children" thing, but there are a lot of people showing a generation of young folks that how Trump is handling his loss is not only correct, but it's celebrated. It's honestly how trashy people act.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: verylowfrequency

Posts like this, from actual Americans rather than outsiders like me, are a breath of fresh air in what, depressingly, looks more like a right wing, fantasy echo chamber, with every desperately reaching and ridiculous day.

It beggars belief that a population can be so eager and willing to throw out their own democracy because they so blindly follow a narcissistic despot. Then claim they are PRESERVING democracy without any sense of irony or shame.

Thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join