It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump 'could fly to Scotland to avoid Joe Biden's inauguration'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: djz3ro

Why TF would he fly half way around the planet to avoid going to DC? Why not just stay put where he is? this makes no sense, unless one is grasping at straws to stroke ones confirmation bias / orange man bad syndrome?

Well I didn't write the article.

The airport must have had some heads up for them to have spoken on record about this.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If he does, I guess he'd have to buy his own way home.
Or do ex-presidents travel on military transport for life?

Can you just stop for a second and realize how hateful you sound.

Like he needs to buy anything.

(post by NpcHunter13 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage
I think that they do have access to government a government jet but for designed purposes, not vacations and such. This would be a vacation I guess. I read this some where so I'm not sure about it other than that.I wonder if the missus will be with him or is she going to be working on re-designing the redesign of his quarters at Mar-a-lag0.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Perhaps he intends on claiming asylum , Scotland in January hints at desperation.

Or it hints at an addle-patted mind. He just may be tossing out his random thoughts and fears left and right.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I will wait until I see a US media article with the same thoughts.
Even CNN would work in this case

edit on 1/3/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

And Joe Biden 'could fly to China to avoid Donald Trump's second inauguration'.

edit on 3-1-2021 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: verylowfrequency
a reply to: Sublimecraft
The only coup is Trump's unsuccessful coup. Trump should hang for Treason and let the birds feast on his rotten flesh. Trump is fired by the people, so put that in your pipe and smoke it Trump cult.

What exactly did Trump do that makes him guilty of treason?

I think we have asked all these numbnuts that question but none of them can put together a coherent answer.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: NpcHunter13

Not the person you asked, but I don't like him. I just like the idea of a corrupt, senile old kiddy groper in charge even less.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: NpcHunter13

How about if you tell me why anyone should root for a bunch
of corrupt lifetime politicians and corrupt Pentagon dwellers, DOJ
or FBI low lifes who are determined to run this country
into the ground first?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: 1947boomer

US President Donald Trump could be planning a trip to Scotland to avoid attending his successor Joe Biden's inauguration, according to aviation sources.

Prestwick Airport has been told to expect the arrival of a US military Boeing 757 aircraft, which is occasionally used by Trump, on January 19 - the day before his Democratic rival takes charge at the White House.

Speculation surrounding Trump's plans has been fuelled by the activity of US Army aircraft, which were based at Prestwick airport for a week and said to be carrying out 3D reconnaissance of the president's Turnberry resort.

Could this really be his plan?

To be fair, he's not all that popular around here, I don't think he'll receive a very warm welcome, in fact it's safe to say his arrival will be protested.

I honestly thought that he was going to launch his re-election bid at the same time as the inauguration but would he really flee here to Scotland?

As president, I’m pretty sure that they would not let him fly overseas on a twin engine plane—either his own 757 or an Air Force 757. Since he would still be POTUS on the 19th, this flight is almost certainly not for Trump.

There is the distinct possibility this flight is for someone else. Eric is in charge of operations at Turnberry, would he qualify for this type of pre-warning?

I don’t think so. A USAF flight has to be for some official gov’t purpose. Eric has no official position in the US Gov’t, so he would not qualify for a USAF flight.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I really don't think the international world is too keen on trump. I don't see open arms for him right now. He would do best to disappear into one of his mansions .

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NpcHunter13
Explain, without using unsourced facts, why you support or even remotely like Trump as a person or as a world leader. I'm genuinely curious why people like you love assholes and corrupt, rich elitists. Are you successful? Do you have over 100k in savings even? Do you benefit from anything he's done? Sources with replies please. This site, ATS, is such an echo chamber for trump supporters it's ridiculous. I'm convinced all of you have severe down syndrome. a reply to: Violater1

In the interest of establishing rapport and to facilitate transparent disclosure why don’t you address the questions you have posed here and post your responses.
Your ponying up first will lay the groundwork for completely transparent and open discussion on these serious issues you have raised that urgently need addressing.

edit on 4-1-2021 by Dalamax because: Emotive emoting

edit on 4-1-2021 by Dalamax because: Some stuff left unsaid

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Look. I voted for him, but this would be a dick move if he does it.

Well let’s face it, even if he doesn’t do it... he’ll surely find another way to make a dick move.

I mean, it’s not like a self confessed sore loser like Trump is ever going to humbly concede then walk away without having a massive tantrum.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
So?

I can't find that I much care anymore. Nothing Trump does would be right as far as the press is concerned, so he may as well do whatever he feels like.

I don't care where he goes on inauguration day either.

What I do care about is that he not return to the White House once it's over and that if he uses AF One, it returns without him.

He may as well do whatever he feels like? As if that's not what he's been doing all along. What he feels like.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Almost as dick as calling the guy in Georgia when you know it's going to be recorded.

So, par for his course really.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   

US President Donald Trump could be planning a trip to Scotland to avoid attending his successor Joe Biden's inauguration, according to aviation sources.

Prestwick Airport has been told to expect the arrival of a US military Boeing 757 aircraft, which is occasionally used by Trump, on January 19 - the day before his Democratic rival takes charge at the White House.

Speculation surrounding Trump's plans has been fuelled by the activity of US Army aircraft, which were based at Prestwick airport for a week and said to be carrying out 3D reconnaissance of the president's Turnberry resort.

Could this really be his plan?

To be fair, he's not all that popular around here, I don't think he'll receive a very warm welcome, in fact it's safe to say his arrival will be protested.

I honestly thought that he was going to launch his re-election bid at the same time as the inauguration but would he really flee here to Scotland?

they wont let him run away prosecutor are watching him more than ever right now...SDNY are closing in at the moment i think there are just waiting for the presidency protection to expire to make there move

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If he does, I guess he'd have to buy his own way home.
Or do ex-presidents travel on military transport for life?

Once the inauguration is over, he loses access to AF One and Marine One, and any transport he's in no longer has that designation. He'd have to arrange alternate transport.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: MayRenee
I really don't think the international world is too keen on trump. I don't see open arms for him right now. He would do best to disappear into one of his mansions .

Should be fun. He's not the most popular man in Scotland.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: MayRenee

Should be fun. He's not the most popular man in Scotland.

Last i eared scotland issue a subpoena For Trump and if he doesn't show up they would repo...

www.politico.eu...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join