It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump 'could fly to Scotland to avoid Joe Biden's inauguration'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

US President Donald Trump could be planning a trip to Scotland to avoid attending his successor Joe Biden's inauguration, according to aviation sources.

Prestwick Airport has been told to expect the arrival of a US military Boeing 757 aircraft, which is occasionally used by Trump, on January 19 - the day before his Democratic rival takes charge at the White House.

Speculation surrounding Trump's plans has been fuelled by the activity of US Army aircraft, which were based at Prestwick airport for a week and said to be carrying out 3D reconnaissance of the president's Turnberry resort.

Could this really be his plan?

To be fair, he's not all that popular around here, I don't think he'll receive a very warm welcome, in fact it's safe to say his arrival will be protested.

I honestly thought that he was going to launch his re-election bid at the same time as the inauguration but would he really flee here to Scotland?

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Would you attend if you knew the election was stolen?

I’d say fu## it too.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If he does, I guess he'd have to buy his own way home.
Or do ex-presidents travel on military transport for life?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Perhaps he intends on claiming asylum , Scotland in January hints at desperation.

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Why TF would he fly half way around the planet to avoid going to DC? Why not just stay put where he is? this makes no sense, unless one is grasping at straws to stroke ones confirmation bias / orange man bad syndrome?

IMO, if Biden is inaugurated then the planet will have witnessed a stolen election and a successful coup to overthrow the proper and duly elected POTUS.

But hey, wear a mask and practice social distancing to show your solidarity with the globalists, because the TVs tell you to.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

To be fair, he's not all that popular around her

He is always welcome at mine.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You missed the memo.

Joe Biden's Inauguration is being systematically CANCELLED...piece by piece.

usareally.com...

He sees the handwriting on the wall...though only fuzzily, due to dementia.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

If he does, I guess he'd have to buy his own way home.
Or do ex-presidents travel on military transport for life?

Trump has his own plane.

(post by verylowfrequency removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Look. I voted for him, but this would be a dick move if he does it.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Potato Joe cancelled the inauguration plans in DC to go to a “digital inauguration” because covid. Trump doesn’t need to fly or go anywhere to avoid the inauguration; the potato did it for him by pussying out.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: verylowfrequency
a reply to: Sublimecraft
The only coup is Trump's unsuccessful coup. Trump should hang for Treason and let the birds feast on his rotten flesh. Trump is fired by the people, so put that in your pipe and smoke it Trump cult.

What exactly did Trump do that makes him guilty of treason?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:17 PM
link   
So?

I can't find that I much care anymore. Nothing Trump does would be right as far as the press is concerned, so he may as well do whatever he feels like.
edit on 3-1-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: verylowfrequency
a reply to: Sublimecraft
The only coup is Trump's unsuccessful coup. Trump should hang for Treason and let the birds feast on his rotten flesh. Trump is fired by the people, so put that in your pipe and smoke it Trump cult.

What exactly did Trump do that makes him guilty of treason?

He dared to get elected instead of Hillary.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He sees the handwriting on the wall...though only fuzzily, due to dementia

You are projecting!

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Trump has his own plane.

And it costs nothing to fly?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

US President Donald Trump could be planning a trip to Scotland to avoid attending his successor Joe Biden's inauguration, according to aviation sources.

Prestwick Airport has been told to expect the arrival of a US military Boeing 757 aircraft, which is occasionally used by Trump, on January 19 - the day before his Democratic rival takes charge at the White House.

Speculation surrounding Trump's plans has been fuelled by the activity of US Army aircraft, which were based at Prestwick airport for a week and said to be carrying out 3D reconnaissance of the president's Turnberry resort.

To be fair, he's not all that popular around here, I don't think he'll receive a very warm welcome, in fact it's safe to say his arrival will be protested.

I honestly thought that he was going to launch his re-election bid at the same time as the inauguration but would he really flee here to Scotland?

As president, I’m pretty sure that they would not let him fly overseas on a twin engine plane—either his own 757 or an Air Force 757. Since he would still be POTUS on the 19th, this flight is almost certainly not for Trump.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Nickn3

Trump has his own plane.

And it costs nothing to fly?

Corporate jets.....write them off....same with fuel. So essentially is doesn't really cost anything to fly or own.

Even if it did......I'm fairly certain he has and can still afford it.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: djz3ro

As president, I’m pretty sure that they would not let him fly overseas on a twin engine plane—either his own 757 or an Air Force 757. Since he would still be POTUS on the 19th, this flight is almost certainly not for Trump.

There is the distinct possibility this flight is for someone else. Eric is in charge of operations at Turnberry, would he qualify for this type of pre-warning?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Sweet, I bet you can hardly contain your excitement, you can meet your hero that lives rent free in yo head hahaha, what a great time.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join