It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Excellent Read on Fallen Angels

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Anyone else having problems accessing the initial link for this thread? I have been trying to access it for a couple days but it appears to have gone down.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I couldn't get it to work either.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Did the original author of that web site run out of money or move his web page to another location?

We'll have to continue this thread by memory or drop it all together.

posted on May, 14 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The person who put that site up located at: www25.brinkster.com...

I think was using a free no frills hosting. Or maybe he did run out of money.

Either way, all the info he posted at that site isn't anything new. Most of the info is found in the books by Zecharia Sitchen (the Nephilim/Watchers) and in books by David Icke (ancient history before Adam and Eve, Atlantis). And at links on David Icke's site to other sites. DavidIcke.com

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
the link doesn't work, anyone has got the article saved on their computer kindly upload it somewhere so that the new comer can read it...

thanks

[edit on 15-5-2005 by betaiso]

posted on May, 15 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I would like to have read the page but all I git was this... Anybody have a copy?

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Tried to click on the link, got a 404.

I firmly believe that the fallen angels had children with human women on purpose. They knew that the coming Messiah would be fully human and fully God, and they tried to head things off by polluting the bloodline. That's a major reason (if not THE reason) God flooded the earth and got rid of them.

And yes, there were nephilim after the Flood too. I'm thinking Goliath, that giant. And then I think there were some cat-men of the tribe of Moab (2 Samuel 23:20).

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Tried to click on the link, got a 404.

I firmly believe that the fallen angels had children with human women on purpose. They knew that the coming Messiah would be fully human and fully God, and they tried to head things off by polluting the bloodline. That's a major reason (if not THE reason) God flooded the earth and got rid of them.

And yes, there were nephilim after the Flood too. I'm thinking Goliath, that giant. And then I think there were some cat-men of the tribe of Moab (2 Samuel 23:20).

Catmen? Hmmm..... That's a new one! Thanks for posting that Bible verse!

2 Samuel 23:20 (King James Version)

20And Benaiah the son of Jehoiada, the son of a valiant man, of Kabzeel, who had done many acts, he slew two lionlike men of Moab: he went down also and slew a lion in the midst of a pit in time of snow:

The fact that it later says he killed a lion drives home the point there was a difference between the lion he killed, and the other two beings he killed first.

But the Bible does mention two different Nephilim named Goliath. And the most famous, greatest Nephilim of all, King Og. There were also over 7 or more different tribes/nations of Nephilim.

[edit on 16-5-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Gotta bear with me now...I became a Christian not too long ago, and I need to start reading my Bible more. I've been getting a lot of this info from Christian sites. Very fascinating stuff! A lot of it is just plain freaky!

People think the Bible is an old and stuffy book...but I tell you what, with the studying I've been doing lately, a lot of it is more interesting than the X-Files!

posted on May, 16 2005 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I apologise if this is redundant, as I haven't read through this entire thread yet:

To do with what was posted earlier in the thread about our solar system being "weird".

With the discovery of extra-solar planets and systems, scientists are starting to discover odd quirks about the orbits of certain celestial bodies.

www.space.com...

[edit on 16-5-2005 by Alushe]

posted on Jun, 11 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Anyone know where I could access this fallen angels link? I have been wanting to read but it turns out its not where it used to be. Did anyone save it to there computer? Id like to read it.

www25.brinkster.com...

[edit on 11-6-2005 by Event Horizon]

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Alrighty these links arent as good as the link that was either taken down or just died who knows but I thought I would share them just as well.

www.bebaptized.org...
www.returnofthenephilim.com...
www.returnofthenephilim.com...
www.mt.net...
www.mt.net...
zbh.com...
www.awitness.org...
www.kingdom-gospel.com...
www.ufoarea.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>