It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pressures Georgia secretary

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

The cult members will find some way to justify the barbarian Trump's direct request to cheat, lie, and steal an election.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   

It is pretty amusing to see the GOP implode in real-time. Hopefully they don’t take the USA down with them. To think that Georgia Republican leaders of all people would be drag to the mud like this is pretty awesome too.

edit on 3-1-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That puts it mildly. He's a cheater, thief, liar, murderer, conman, cult leader, and outright evil.

And those uttering and support for this lying conman are a disgrace to ATS's motto
Deny ignorance

their motto is: be ignorant
edit on 3-1-2021 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   

In Georgia doesn't one person in a two-person phone conversation have to state that the phone call is being recorded?

If that is the case, this tweet could be referring to another legal violation by raffensperger.

mobile.twitter.com...

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
All Trump is doing is fishing, trying to intimidate, and tossing his theories against a wall to see if anything sticks.

And these are theories with absolutely no real proof. The people on the call just calmly keep disagreeing.

Trump's practicing or attempting to practice the art of mind manipulation here, and this con doesn't work on everyone.

One day this will be a fascinating psychological study.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Only 11,780? Ha ha, I'm glad he was told no!

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I'm hoping Trump names himself "Ruler For Life".

*fingers crossed*

That would be political comedy gold! I'd love to see that too.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

In Georgia doesn't one person in a two-person phone conversation have to state that the phone call is being recorded?

If that is the case, this tweet could be referring to another legal violation by raffensperger.

mobile.twitter.com...

I’m pretty sure that he will be covered due to acting in his official capacity as SOS.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

He thinks of wishes he was as intelligent and slick as the mafia, smurfy. Truth he's he's pretty obvious and transparent and lucky this worked (seemingly) in a small pond, but his luck is about to run out. His fatal error was putting himself in the public eye on the biggest stage in the world.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
Sounds like Trumpy Bear's getting desperate. It's almost like he's worried about losing the immunity the role of President gives him.

Scary eh? I wonder why that could be, the lawsuits or the debt?

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If this is true, there has to be consequences.

Evidence tampering is illegal. No excuses.

If and only if this is true, charges need to be filed. This kind of behavior is unacceptable!

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
What Trump did is a con man's trick. The cult members are given an excuse for his immoral and undemocratic acts with the BIG LIE, a Nazi tactic perfected by Nazi propaganda minister Josef Goebbels.

So the cult members hold on to the BIG LIE like a babe suckling a tit. Very Freudian indeed!

Even though the courts, time after time ( as the song goes), including the SCOTUS, have shown Trump's fraud case to be a fraud.

What's worse than the cult members are the republican so-called leaders who support this criminal and evil Donald Trump.

If there were any sanity, righteousness, and justice amongst them, they should be voted out of office. But the lower cult members are as bad as those in high office.

ALL OF THEM, TRUMP SUPPORTERS on all levels are a disgrace to America.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Too bad this show will end in 17 days...

Got to find a new source of entertainment.

Almost sad to see this fruitcake go....

Peace

I know, right?

Trump has made American Politics fun[ny].

In fact I have an idea for his running slogan for 2024. The Donald - Make America Funny Again (MAFA) [give me a call Donny, we'll make this happen!]

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Trump's motto is in reality, Not Make America great, but many make America attributes:

Make America evil again

Make America stupid again

Make America ignorant again

Make America racist again

Make America poor again

And make Americ(a)ns( per COVID 19 criminal response) DIE!

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

I think the law in GA is one person has to know. So if you are part of the conversation and recording the conversation, you know and are covered.

I don't see what the big deal is. It is a good thing to give someone a chance to come clean. That is what Trump is doing, IMO.

edit on 3-1-2021 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Too bad this show will end in 17 days...

Got to find a new source of entertainment.

Almost sad to see this fruitcake go....

Peace

and it was a hell of a show!

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Entertaining as it was, argument by analogy is not a good way to convince grown ups.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
If this is true, there has to be consequences.

Evidence tampering is illegal. No excuses.

If and only if this is true, charges need to be filed. This kind of behavior is unacceptable!

Drama much?

link   
We have to give credit to the conservative Republicans who denounce Trump, such as Christie, Romney, and many others who, despite it being politically unsound, condemn Trump and his criminal and undemocratic actions.

Congratulations, fellow Americans; though I am not a conservative, I commend you for putting principle over politics. Or having principles at all, unlike Trump supporters.

link   

originally posted by: Willtell

The cult members will find some way to justify the barbarian Trump's direct request to cheat, lie, and steal an election.

Are you still posting here? I thought by now you would have gotten tired of all the people proving you wrong on your posts and that you found another site to tell lies on. Like Reddit or HuffPost.

In any event, it has gone so far beyond Trump now whatever foolishness he's spouting doesn't concern me in the least.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join