It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump pressures Georgia secretary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
"I just want to find 11,780 votes": In extraordinary hour-long call, Trump pressures Georgia secretary of state to recalculate the vote in his favor.

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions. The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

What do you think dear ATS members? Is this 'kosher' anymore?

Read more in the linked article: Trump pressures Georgia secretary

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Looking at the evidence, Trump has far more than 12,000 votes needed in GA. Did you watch the hearings and testimony?
edit on 3-1-2021 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
link   
a reply to: oloufo

I'm hoping Trump names himself "Ruler For Life".

*fingers crossed*

+18 more 
link   

Sounds a bit like that Ukraine phone call.

+25 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Looking at the evidence, Trump has far more than 12,000 votes needed in GA. Did you watch the hearings and testimony?

Yeah. But where's this evidence of which you speak?

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

You didn't watch the testimony and the evidence presented if you are asking. They have the exact moment when over 12,000 votes were switched from Trump to Biden, based on the raw data.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Georgia Secretary of State Raffensperger is in full panic mode.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
WaPo is a garbage mouthpiece for the deep state.

If you want to hear more than "selective edits", try Raffensperger’s Team Leaks President Trump’s Saturday Call to Fake News WaPo — Tells You Everything About the Dirty Georgia Leadership

+47 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I'm glad they leaked this, it shows what a giant authoritarian douche bag he is.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It was also seen live on CNN when the votes were flipped, this was PA but the exact same thing happened in GA.

www.bitchute.com...

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It's not possible to have a negative vote tally. In other words, you can't have 100,000 votes reported and the next update have 80,000 votes and magically those 20,000 votes add into Bidens number. It's plain as day.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Sounds a bit like that Ukraine phone call.

The call was "perfect"!!!

+49 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   

And there it is again from the left... there is no "Evidence".

Although the only thing you are going to call "evidence" is something brought up in a court of law and ruled on.

Let's do a for instance and see how your thinking works.

My dog took a crap in our mudroom the other night.

We only have one dog in the house, my wife and I didn't do it, so we are going to say the dog did it and call the poop "evidence" that he pooped in the mudroom.

My wife saw it happen and writes up an affidavit swearing that what she personally witnessed was true.

We post pictures of the poop and her sworn testimony on ATS and HERE is where it gets interesting.

You and the left on ATS are now going to tell me that unless I bring the poop, the pictures and the sworn testimony to a court and have it ruled by a judge that the dog pooped in the mudroom, then nothing I have is actually "evidence".

The poop, for all intents and purposes, now does not exist.

In fact, some are going to say that now the dog needs taken from my home because we are obviously unfit to keep it.

Others will point out that my wife's sworn testimony has not been seen by a court so she needs to be prosecuted.

And then there will be the fringe few that will swear that the Russian poodle next door did it to frame our dog.

THIS is my best analogy of what the left in America is doing right now... it is intellectually dishonest.

Because this whole time, the poop is still there on the floor.

Someone needs to clean it up.

edit on 3-1-2021 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Democrats at it again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anything that works to make the lies look true 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The MSM is always glad to help when asked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

“So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state.”

(he lost by 11,779 votes)

“And there's nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you've recalculated.”

Can you imagine if Biden said this? ATS would be littered with BOMBSHELL and KRAKEN splooge everywhere.

The only reason this isn't a bigger deal right now is because everyone knows he is a feckless, lame duck sad quack at this point, and the sun has set on his act.

He just continues to give golden showers to the constitution and democracy every day though, wow. (based on the standards his supporters consider as evidence – I have it on good authority he loves those)

+20 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Sounds like Trumpy Bear's getting desperate. It's almost like he's worried about losing the immunity the role of President gives him.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo
"I just want to find 11,780 votes": In extraordinary hour-long call, Trump pressures Georgia secretary of state to recalculate the vote in his favor.

President Trump urged fellow Republican Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia secretary of state, to “find” enough votes to overturn his defeat in an extraordinary one-hour phone call Saturday that election experts said raised legal questions. The Washington Post obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking “a big risk.”

What do you think dear ATS members? Is this 'kosher' anymore?

Read more in the linked article: Trump pressures Georgia secretary

Yes that news is just breaking here,

Now, everyone should realise that Trump really is the mafia style crook, and not a figment of imagination that many have proposed on the like of me and others. Those that support him have been sadly deluded, those who really knew what he is, and still supported him, in government or out, should be kicked into next year.

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Although the only thing you are going to call "evidence" is something brought up in a court of law and ruled on.

Yup.

The courts are a bit more persuasive than "YouTube Guy"

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Too bad this show will end in 17 days...

Got to find a new source of entertainment.

Almost sad to see this fruitcake go....

Peace

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join