It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you thought GMO was bad... Take a look at the new 3D plant based printed meat.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlbatrossMaker

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: summer5
We'll be eating bugs in a generation or less, probably a lot less.

It’s already happening. Look up ADM soldier fly farm Decatur IL.

Oh, no doubt it is!

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

No. That would be a step up from the plant printer.

Bugs have feelings too. BLM

It's funny, I keep tarantula's, and I sometimes feel bad for the crickets I feed em..gotten soft.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Nothing wrong with that. The nutrients and vitamins in those little critters are amazing. This is the reason they eat bugs and insects in the East. I've been reading this was on the cards for the past 10 years at least

I agree fully! I'm just not personally ready to dig in..over what is already in our food

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Honestly, that printed steak didn't look too bad. And after watching a couple other videos of the process, I can't say I would be opposed to giving it a try. I mean, as long as it is actual plant based stuff like they are claiming, and not any engineered animal tissue. Hell, if they made bacon out of that I'd probably even give that a shot. Love me some pig.

Anyways, the Earth's population is not a problem. Those in power just want you to think it is, for the extinction of - certain races. Same as it always has been. At some point the internment camps and executions will begin, and it will be based on your credit score. Good score, you are a net benefit to society and produce something that has enough value you deserve to carry on. Bad score, and you are a net drain on society and must be eliminated.

Ok, off topic. If you ever check out Isaac Arthur on YouTube he does some fascinating scifi and futurism videos, and in his video on Ecumenopolises (cities that expand across an entire world) he goes over the calculations for the population of such a place. He specifically uses Earth:

At about 7:59 is where he is discussing the Earth-city. His calculations put Earth at being able to easily sustain 546 Billion people. Granted though, in his calculations he's talking about paving over the entire planet and using every single square inch. Considering the Earth is 71% covered in water, and we wouldn't want to pave over the oceans, or at least not all of them, we could use 29% for population (his numbers include areas for food production, living, working, shared public space, etc. etc) which would give us a total supportable population of slightly over 158 Billion. So, population, no really an issue at this point....

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join