It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you thought GMO was bad... Take a look at the new 3D plant based printed meat.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
If you haven't seen this "new food" rolling out from the 3D printer, takes a look.

youtu.be...

The elites say it will help the environment and could be better for people?! WTH? I don't know about you, but printed meat? Really? It looks absolutely gross.

The video mentions trying it out in restaurants before mass production. It also mentions it's being encouraged we start eating weeds 🙄

Graze like cattle and eat meat from a printer. Got it.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: summer5
We'll be eating bugs in a generation or less, probably a lot less.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I don’t know, if they can just concentrate on bacon and it get it right... I think we can all agree the world would be a better place with a bacon printer.
Even if your religion keeps you from eating swine you can argue that since it was printed it’s not the same.

Bacon for the masses!

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:55 PM
link   

All I know is, who are the people who fiend for # like caviar, Kobe beef, all that expensive meat based # that'll run you $100 a plate minimum, the # that's rare and endangered but fetches a hefty price for people that want to eat it?

Is it the average person?
'
Will the wealthy give up their rare, endangered animal based delicacies and join us eating genetically modified, lab created synthetic protein?

This whole issue of meat damaging the environment and most environmental issues in general just makes me angry.

The average people aren't the ones out there destroying the environment to create and market products nobody wanted or asked for. They're not the ones that create corporate policies that force stores and restaurants to order and produce more food than they need then ban employees or franchisees from giving food away or doing anything other than throwing it out. The average person aren't the people demanding insane amounts of food that never gets consumed.

It's large corporations doing this, it's the same large corporations that guilt people into feeling like they should deal with these problems, while they # with your head to sell you more garbage.

A huge majority of the environmental damage, pollution, carbon issues and nearly every other mass scale problem with the earth's environment is not caused by the average person.

edit on 2/1/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I hear grass hopes are high in protein. Probably better for you than the replicated layers of blood, muscle, and fat they are rolling out of the printed meat.

originally posted by: vonclod

edit on 2-1-2021 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Oh noes! News ways of feeding ever growing populations! What monsters!

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Mmmm... tasty.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
a reply to: vonclod

Mmmm... tasty.

It's that, or Soylent Green!

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Oh noes! News ways of feeding ever growing populations! What monsters!

Really?

Which is it? One expert will tell you that the population is in decline. Another one will tell you the population is growing too fast for the earth to sustain.

Even if we were having trouble feeding people (and hunger and starvation is not due to the earth not being able to feed everyone), you really think some plastic fake meat is the way to go?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

I don’t know, if they can just concentrate on bacon and it get it right... I think we can all agree the world would be a better place with a bacon printer.
Even if your religion keeps you from eating swine you can argue that since it was printed it’s not the same.

Bacon for the masses!

I !!!
CAN'T!!!
GIVE!!!
THIS!!!
ENOUGH!!!
STARS!!!

IM SHOUTING WITH LOVE!!!!!!

I'll be at the back of a bus

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

I believe that eventually we will start to expand beyond the Earth and we need to be innovating how we feed ourselves.

If we can't do it here then we can't do it out there where organic free range cows don't live.
edit on 1 2 2021 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: summer5
I hear grass hopes are high in protein. Probably better for you than the replicated layers of blood, muscle, and fat they are rolling out of the printed meat.

I believe it! not super thrilled to try though.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh
I swear, the bacon in a Burger King burger came out of a printer!

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I'm honestly ok with that.

for one bug proteins are very nutritious , and I'm not a picky eater at all honestly if I could just take nutrition pellet's and operate at 100% I would .

The only thing I would miss is a nice blue rare Steak from time to time .
edit on 2-1-2021 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell / Grammar fix

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Bigburgh
I swear, the bacon in a Burger King burger came out of a printer!

I think they just don't cook it hence rubber chewy toy. But you're right, it's awful.

😆😆😆👍

Next item... the McDonald's

edit on 2-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: I got a $100.00 gift card to TACO BELL here in my area opening soon😀

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   
If someone wants to eat this garbage then it is their choice and no one should tell them how to eat. I don’t want someone telling me I can’t have my steak. Live and let live.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
If it was low enough cost to provide for people n places that eat nothing but rice or anything they can get to fill their bellies I guess it would be a good thing.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Been doing the lettuce wrap and fish for some time. Lost 80 lbs since last March. My blood pressure is still morbidly high. Moderation helps but gee whiz. Steak and Fries!

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I know the name and number of the cow my meat comes from. We buy our meat from a local farmer, have been doing that for probably twenty six years now. Most times a half a head, but twice now a mixed quarter and three or four times we bought a whole cow or steer.

I think McDs has been printing those McRibs for years, had one one time and it almost looked like it was made out of plants.

I suppose the new thing would be to use some percent of Cannabis to make meat. Whoa...I know people who would pay a lot of money for that kind of meat.
edit on 2-1-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
The "elites" won't eat this #. They'll force us less fortunate folk to eat that crap, while they continue to eat their natural, organic meat.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join