It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Have Officially Jumped The Shark

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Let’s just put this voter fraud thing on some water skis and get it over with.

You know what’s particularly ironic about Ted Cruz becoming head election fraud cheerleader? Trump accused Cruz of committing the exact same sins against him when he lost the 2016 Iowa primary:

Once accused of cheating in an election by Donald Trump, Ted Cruz is now a leading voice casting doubt on 2020's results

Trump has been playing this tune every single time he loses at anything (and even when he manages to win sometimes). Before he won the Republican nomination, Roger Stone launched “Stop the Steal” as a pre-emptive PR strategy in case Trump lost:

Then, when Trump lost the popular vote to Hillary, he memorably claimed it was only because “5 million illegals” voted against him. Of course, his own executive commission couldn’t find any evidence back then either:
Trump Panel Finds No Voter Fraud

Whenever Trump loses a court case, it’s because the judge is biased against him:

When he doesn’t get an Emmy, it’s because it was all deep state “politics”:

Whenever anyone rains on his daily bullsh-- parade, it’s…

Meanwhile, behind the scenes –
President Trump told Lesley Stahl he bashes press ‘to demean you and discredit you so ... no one will believe’ negative stories about him

To everybody still attached to reality, this is all 100% empty, transparent posturing by a narcissistic fool who has to blame everyone else for his failures rather than own up to anything for once in his life. It’s so obvious and so cringey to have to sit through and keep watching.

Yet his base are so brilliantly brainwashed that they automatically believe anyone who can’t see the emperor’s new clothes here must just have the “TDS”.

Meanwhile they are in fact the biggest victims of the very real and very obvious fraud that is circling the waters all around them:

Trump Reaps $207.5 Million After Loss as Donors Answer His Fury

Right-wing trolls launch Stop the Steal PAC to cash in on election lies

EXCLUSIVE: Jared Kushner helped create a Trump campaign shell company that secretly paid the president's family members and spent $617 million in reelection cash, a source tells Insider

Social Media Offered Bannon’s Group a Tool to Promote Ties to Trump and Raise Millions

That last link is there to remind you Steve Bannon was recently arrested for doing this exact grift to all of you.

So you can keep telling yourselves this is just part of Trump's big master 4D chess plan to take down that “deep state” - which at last count, consists of:

• All media (including Fox News now too, wheee!)
  • The justice system, including Bill Barr and many conservative judges, not to mention Trump’s own Supreme Court picks
  • Various Republicans like Mitch McConnell or Brian Kemp, who were total Trump toadies until circumstances put them in the crosshairs of his warpath against reality. But hey, at least Ted Cruz is not* on that list! (*anymore)
  • The rest of the world, who I assure you are all laughing endlessly at Conservative America for being so militantly gullible to keep falling for something like this no matter how absurd it gets:

Otherwise you can just open your eyes, see who the obvious sharks in the water are, and get yourselves out asap.

If not, that's cool - maybe Steve Bannon will come rescue you from his boat?

The 152-Foot-Long Yacht Steve Bannon Was Arrested On Is For Sale For $28 Million

(In that case please don't forget to donate, because he’s gonna need a bigger boat)

edit on 2-1-2021 by mc_squared because: grammar nazi'd myself

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: mc_squared

I hope you're wearing your flame proof suit. Thank you, this needed to be said, hell it should be shouted from the rooftops!

+127 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
LOL.....look ma......a reeeeeeeeeeetard!

+23 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

I hope you're wearing your flame proof suit. Thank you, this needed to be said, hell it should be shouted from the rooftops!

I know, and I don't care, hoping some of them might actually get "triggered" to wake the f--- up finally. This is beyond embarrassing for ATS.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Funny guy Cruz, if not getting beat up by Trump, he's trying to suck his ----

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I respect Trump’s complaints, because unlike yours, they take seriously how the proverbial cards are stacked in the favor of some against others. It’s unfair, at least to one who believes in justice. So while it is easy to poke fun at the sounds coming from Trump’s mouth, there is almost no doubt that the ridicule is premised on the same hysteria that lead to the weaponization of supposedly unbiased institutions.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Wouldn’t that give Cruz’s claims more credence? Could it be possible he is standing up for what is right even though he was dissed by President Trump? Takes a big person to swallow one’s pride and speak up for principle belief over past insults.

All Republicans and Democrats Reps and Senators that question and challenge this election are very brave for they-in this current climate of unrest- are putting their lives on the line.

edit on 2-1-2021 by Onlyyouknow because: Is

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

A problem here though.

Over 200,000 more 2020 votes in PA than actual voters.

If true..seems odd a court wouldn't entertain that..unless it's not true.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

This is not true.

You could do a simple google search and find this to be false, but you do not. Instead you blindly accept it because it strokes your confirmation bias, and then share it on social media where many others blindly believe it because of their bias.

This is exactly the kind of thing the OP was trying to address in the OP.

The irony is when you are faced with actual facts that go against the Trump narrative, you demand sources, then often claims the sources are not credible.

Please deny the ignorance and do your own fact checking before blindly believing everything that you want to be true.
edit on 2-1-2021 by jrod because: W

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I'M COMING TO SAVE YOU DONNY!!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
a reply to: ntech

This is not true.

You could do a simple google search and find this to be false, but you do not. Instead you blindly accept it because it strokes your confirmation bias, and then share it on social media where many others blindly believe it because of their bias.

This is exactly the kind of thing the OP has trying to address in the OP.

The irony is when you are faced with actual facts that go against the Trump narrative, you demand sources, then often claims the sources are not credible.

Please deny the ignorance and do your own fact checking before blindly believing everything that you want to be true.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

So so sad...

Not once have you directly addressed the claims of fraud/interference/tampering, etc., but only attacked the person.... and his supporters... as well as anyone who does see possible cheating...

I've seen a couple others make reasonable and thoughtful cases against the evidence, without (necessarily) attacking anyone in the process.

And although I do have my suspicions, even I've done a better job of debunking -- or at least offering alternative possibilities -- for many claims. I haven't needed or wanted to personally attack anyone to directly address the claims.

So so sad.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Not once have you directly addressed the claims of fraud/interference/tampering, etc., but only attacked the person.... and his supporters... as well as anyone who does see possible cheating...

I thought that was the purpose of the OP, pointing out that this is Trump's MO.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

A problem here though.

Over 200,000 more 2020 votes in PA than actual voters.

From the same article

The Sentinel was able to replicate a set of results Diamond had posted to Twitter on Tuesday, confirming that the legislators had reached their conclusion by interpreting the data set in a way the Department of State has said is incorrect.

Tick tock bop flop wop

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
" Could it be possible Ted Cruz is standing up for what is right "

That may be the funniest thing I've read so far this year. Ted Cruz has beyond proven himself to be the quintessential politician. He is the swamp. If the argument is based on the integrity of Ted Cruz then there is something rotten with the claim.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

excellent thread and compared to some others on ATS that a merely a link to a twitter bot I wish i could offer more than a star and flag

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: mc_squared:

Excellent post. But I noticed the Trump supporters cannot deny your claims, so they don't bother posting. Perhaps if you did another endless thread about Obama or Hillary you might get their attention.

Or perhaps, and I mean no disrespect, another OP with a vote on whether or not the election was stolen. That seems to get their attention. Of course, they don't have anything to back that up, but I guess that's how far ATS has fallen.

It really is a joke that this sites motto is "deny ignorance".

edit on 2-1-2021 by MiddleInsite because: altered reply to line to include persons id in the reply to line

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Trump, et. al. never intended to successfully challenge the election results, thus, the string of incompetent, absurd, nonsense claims. The intention was to create confusion, anxiety and drama and set his base in resolute support of him whatever he does.

It looks like the Republican party is being split. Cruz, et. al. have been told they will be the new party leaders.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I thought that was the purpose of the OP, pointing out that this is Trump's MO.

Maybe it was... in which case, it's projection, because Trump has actually cited and tweeted and otherwise pointed out actual evidence of cheating.

So essentially Trump is judging the people involved according to the evidence... as opposed to the OP judging the evidence according to the people involved.

Still not good.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join