It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haha Antifa gets burnt by Portland mayor. They are no longer useful. what fools

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Ted wheeler article

So ted wheeler now calls out antifa by name as violent. Say he will hold them accountable. They have done their job and got rid of trump. Now they are done. Antifa groups are the stupidest people out there. They are all done. Watch them get crushed now that they are not needed. Check back, I will add more stories of this happening. Feel free to add anything
edit on 2-1-2021 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2021 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jlafleur02

I agree that they served their purpose and now they are expendable.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
It has also been confirmed that water is wet.

If folks can't see the way their agendas, skin color and nationality are simply tools utilized by the left at their discretion then dunno what to say.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: jlafleur02
Ted wheeler article

So ted wheeler now calls out antifa by name as violent. Say he will hold them accountable. They have done their job and got rid of trump. Now they are done. Antifa groups are the stupidest people out there. They are all done. Watch them get crushed now that they are not needed. Check back, I will add more stories of this happening. Feel free to add anything

Two words. Useless idiots.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jlafleur02
Ted wheeler article

I predicted as much in my ATS posting.

The peace must be maintained , Now that the Left is moving in to the power seat BLM and Antifa have served there purpose and will be labeled Terrorist and Criminals .

A sad thing really for BLM a movement I believe that started with good intentions, Antifa on the other hand are just Terrorist always have been.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Yea its possible some liberals were quick to defend Antifa because they were associated with being anti-Trump and Trump was against them.

I have a liberal friend and he thought Antifa wasn't a group, it was an ideology of being anti-facist. That was the narrative by big leftists. Now, they're willing to open their eyes to the anarchy that Antifa represents because Trump is no longer a factor.

This is the problem with today's mainstream. People who watch mainstream news like fox / newsmax or cnn/ msnbc start believing the very bias narratives and don't think for themselves.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
It has also been confirmed that water is wet.

Water isn’t actually wet according to science.

scienceline.ucsb.edu...

On topic, ANTIFA isn’t a group of organised people anyway. I would count myself as Anti-Facist, and I would stand against genuine Facists, but those people causing damage, are in the main antagonists. No interest in what they are protesting about, just the violence and rebel rousing that they can partake in.
edit on 2/1/21 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
It's just history repeating itself. Antifa is just the new version of the SA from Hitler's Germany. And now that it outlived it's usefulness it should get dissolved in 3...2...1...

Antifa...No Anti only fa.

The SA
edit on 2-1-2021 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

And then the SS took over

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   

the night of the long knives is on its way

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   
So Trump calls them out and it is just a social idea and that made Trump a Fascist in thinking anything else, but now they are real... Lol

You can't make this # up...

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

This is way way overdue. That this was allowed to continue for so long is an extreme example of inept leadership.

But what is this notion that Antifa served the purpose of ousting Trump? I question that assumption. Portland is a very anti-Trump city in the first place and already vote Democrat. Though the majority of Oregon counties are red counties the major metro areas are blue.

So just what is the purpose that Antifa served here. Did they convince anyone in Portland or Oregon to change their votes? If anything, the constant comparisons of Antifa to liberalism would tarnish the image of liberalism and would not get anyone to vote the liberal ticket that was not already going to. Rather if anything it would change moderate people to vote conservative rather than liberal.

So what was the purpose that Antifa was used for. To scare the nations voters that radical leftists would burn down the cities so we better vote liberal? Personally, I don't buy that as a reason.

More, that these violent outbursts actually scared more voters to vote FOR Trump than the other way around. How many posters here on ATS constantly use those violent children as examples of how the left behaves. That to me is more of the outcome of those protests rather than having any effect on getting Trump out of office.

So can anyone explain the reasoning behind this idea that Antifa served the liberal agenda?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Useless and clueless.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Antifa has been terrorizing Portland for years though.

Of course my view, that many probably won't agree with, is that some on the left thought they were genuinely against Trump and capitalism, and now I think they are starting to realize the anarchist bit of the Antifa label.

As far as being used by the left? If you really want to believe an anarchist groups votes then go right on ahead.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

The peace must be maintained , Now that the Left is moving in to the power seat BLM and Antifa have served there purpose and will be labeled Terrorist and Criminals .

What 'left' is moving into power? Certainly you don't mean center-right democrats, which antifa is highly against as well.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
How about antifa, proud boys, BLM, patriot prayer get on the same side. Against elitist scum that divide and conquer. They don't realize they are on the same side. Imagine if they joined forces and worked it out. That's what they definitely don't want.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Careful because we've heard this before from the very same "Leaders" and then it never materialized.

The "Leaders" are actually supporting ANTIFA and want to fool as many people as possible.

Careful what you fall for 😃

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Meh, that moron of a Mayor is only postponing the inevitable, everyone eventually eats the fruits of their labor. I was kind of looking forward to the condensed version though.🙁

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Politicians used Antifa and BLM to stir up controversy, I doubt if either group will have benefitted their cause by being suckered into working with the Democrats. I know lots of liberals and conservatives, by far, I know more racially bias Liberals than Democrats.....both ways, black vs white and white vs black. Liberals choose a side, often not their own race to use for racist bias.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

So useful idiots.

That category has an expiry date.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join