It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL: Honest Win or Stolen Win?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Quick poll of members...

Was the Presidential election of 2020 legitimate?
Did Joe and Kamala win fair and square?
Or did they cheat to win?

I'm mostly curious about what our members supportive of Biden think...and while I believe most on the Left here will say Joe won...
I wonder if they would REALLY care if he won through massive fraud...as long as he won.

Do the ends truly justify the means when it comes to something like a Presidential election?

My opinion remains that this election was rigged for Biden and plenty of evidence has already been reported on and discussed in many threads and posts within our humble forum to convince me of such.
IF I had truly believed Joe won FAIRLY...I would absolutely have no problem saying: "Oh, well...better luck next time."
But, nobody wants to see the crooks get away with their swag.

To those saying there is no evidence of fraud in this election...
I would ask in return...WHAT, if any, particular piece of evidence would it take to convince you Joe won illegitimately?

So...

2020 Election:

1) HONEST WIN?
2) STOLEN WIN?

+35 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Stole without a doubt.

Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't watched the hours and hours of testimony available to them.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Stole without a doubt.

Anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't watched the hours and hours of testimony available to them.

Agreed.
...and I have watched almost ALL of that testimony in forming my conclusion.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

No
No
They themselves didn't do the actual cheating, but they know all about it as it was planned for more than a year.

Just study the entire Primary season and each event.

🤡🦃

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Stolen.

It really makes no sense (the "win") if you take a broad look at everything.

I think it was beautifully engineered by the democrats.

They weren't going to take the chance like in 2016.

Just look at the violence in major swing states prior to the election and the subsequent drop off of rioting and violence afterwards.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Stolen in plain sight.

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Stolen. The preponderance of evidence is more than sufficient unless you intentionally cast a blind eye to it. If you refuse to look, or further, refuse to acknowledge what you see, truth is beyond your capability. People wanted desperately to believe Trump couldn't win four years ago. He did. Four years later they were even less likely to want to believe he could win again. For many of these people there will never be enough proof, no matter how blatant or obvious it may be.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Stolen right in front of the masses and did not give af that it was so blatant. That is the scariest part.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I would have to say it was a stolen win....also, I would require all states election results to be verified because I think mail in voting has been rigged for quite a while in some of the major Democrat states. Nobody is going to challenge the numbers in California, because it is a Democrat state, so they would never get audited....yet I believe twenty percent of the votes are illegitimate and they use the fact there is no evidence to say that mail in is honest. Check those high Democrat and Republican states to see if there is cheating going on and plenty of evidence will be shown that there is cheating. Nobody would think to check those states except me because they won anyway by a lot. Practice makes perfect.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

A person would have to be insane or just stupid to believe that it was an honest win.
One or the other.

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Bigly stolen. Trump had a boat parade and rallies with close to one billion people at them. Joe was in his Fuhrer Basement hiding from Jill who's not even a real doctor.

link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Stole without a doubt.

Agreed.
...and I have watched almost ALL of that testimony in forming my conclusion.

Same. And our friends that don't believe there was any fraud will have a rude awakening someday. Very rude. And it's going to hurt them very badly. I would love to see their faces when they figure out they have been lied to for years as their heads explode.

+4 more 
link   
Stolen

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Yeah...stolen.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It was stolen. Biden said, I do not need you to vote for me for me to win. He knew it was rigged. Pelosi said, no matter who is ahead on election day, Tump will not be sworn in again. She knew it was rigged too. They need to all go to jail!

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
No
No
They themselves didn't do the actual cheating, but they know all about it as it was planned for more than a year.

There won't be a more perfect answer than the above.

edit on 212021 by Snarl because: AugustusMasonicus

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
At least Joe told us ahead of time...

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
my feelz tell me there was cheating. My common sense points to cheating. But the lack of answers from those who's job it is to provide answers says otherwise. So I'm left with they did it well, be it win, or cheat. and they lived up to my beliefs of being scummy, so there is that.

But face facts, we all know what happened with crossfire hurricane, and nobody cares enough about THAT to do anything, so why would they bother with this, when the end result it what they all wanted? face it, it's done.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The question should be what do we do about it?

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
You're trying to do a serious poll here? Not to scientific. I'll bet the majority choose "stolen". What do you think would happen when you ask a Trump echo chamber if Trump lost?

You guys crack me up! LOL!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join