It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Getting Ready For Round Up

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Surely this will never be used illegally to “accuse” a person or group of people of being sick and then round up the undesirables like Jews, republicans, Catholics, black people....pick your favorite individual or group of people, and house them in a proper camp setting until they are “better”?

No, it will never be used in that manner.

Laws like this, if approved, will be abused to create a better more healthy society free of bad ideas, bad thoughts and especially bad ethnic genes from getting into the normal population.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
a reply to: Flesh699

I'd get off the Left/Right train. The Insiders are everywhere.. playing all sides.

Little by little they will chip away to build their Totalitarian world.

Exactly the FEMA camps and caskets were built and ordered years ago, I was among those asking if they were built in the event of some natural disaster, why were the fences designed to keep people from getting out rather than in. The shuttle trains looked like mobile prison cells etc.. I was mocked for my observations.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

-MAY ORDER THE REMOVAL AND/OR DETENTION OF SUCH A PERSON OR OF A group OF SUCH PERSONS BY ISSUING A SINGLE ORDER, IDEN- TIFYING SUCH PERSONS EITHER BY NAME OR BY A REASONABLY SPECIFIC DESCRIPTION OF THE INDIVIDUALS OR GROUP BEING DETAINED. SUCH PERSON OR GROUP OF PERSONS SHALL BE DETAINED IN A MEDICAL FACILITY OR OTHER APPRO- PRIATE FACILITY OR PREMISES DESIGNATED BY THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DELEGEE AND COMPLYING WITH SUBDIVISION FIVE OF THIS SECTION. 3. A PERSON OR GROUP REMOVED OR DETAINED BY ORDER OF THE GOVERNOR OR HIS OR HER DE

Reasonably specific description of the individuals or group being detained...

Such as poor, homeless, black, Hispanic, white, overweight, big noses... you name it just about anything can fall within the remit of a reasonably specific description.
The wording of this legislation is frightening indeed.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This will be great for rounding up homeless, jobless and the gays. They are all a threat.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I can't help but think that many who are concerned here about what New York is proposing (and really, these laws are on the books across the country, re: medical/pandemic emergency powers), but here's the thing:

Some of you have been advocating for weeks that Democrats, etc. should be rounded up and shot in the street for stealing the election from Mr. Trump.

How do you square your concerns about government overreach (which are very valid) with your positions that Trump should invoke military law to insure he remains as President?

Just a wonder...
edit on 2-1-2021 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I know right. Flames in the cities and upside down Bible photo ops, tear gas in the air....20,000,000 w the virus and Don Antoinette is " let them eat cake! Damn it! Where's my nine? Fore!!"

This is Trump's watch. It happened, is happening.

If Biden passed away....on the incidents alone on those dates..? Who would you blame.

He hadn't been elected, nominated nor had any say in the streets of Trump's America.

You guys are delusional. Seriously. I'd personally order a 5150 on a bunch of you.....how?

Because...I can. And I have. To more than 1 person.

When you blame events on a not yet born presidency....well....I feel for you guys....*

*No Biden OR Trump supporter, so don't blame me
edit on 2-1-2021 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
I can't help but think that many who are concerned here about what New York is proposing (and really, these laws are on the books across the country, re: medical/pandemic emergency powers), but here's the thing:

Some of you have been advocating for weeks that Democrats, etc. should be rounded up and shot in the street for stealing the election from Mr. Trump.

How do you square your concerns about government overreach (which are very valid) with your positions that Trump should invoke military law to insure he remains as President?

Just a wonder...

That's a pretty bold (and dubious) claim.

I haven't seen a single post "advocating for ... that Democrats, etc. should be rounded up and shot in the street ". That sounds like it'd be "serious violation of terms and conditions".

Can you copy/paste a link to the posts that say this?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

The left are nothing but authoritarians.

They hate freedom, the Constitution, and Bill of Rights, obviously.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Just a wonder...

That's a pretty bold (and dubious) claim.

I haven't seen a single post "advocating for ... that Democrats, etc. should be rounded up and shot in the street ". That sounds like it'd be "serious violation of terms and conditions".

Can you copy/paste a link to the posts that say this?

I would love to oblige but cross-posting material between threads is considered spamming and is against T&C.

If you are trying to pick nits on the method of execution, I will include that many have called for Democrats to be lynched as well. Most are calling for firing squads though. And individual vigilante justice.

I know that you've participated in some of these threads. Are you sure you haven't read those kinds of comments?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
All governments are authoritarian.

Yet, it's the right who calls for sedition to overthrow an election and install Trump.

Hmmm. The Constitution is quite clear on that matter. Obviously.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Wow
Lazy ass
Links wont get you in trouble
Unless you are just lying?

Put up or shut it

Lies

edit on 2/1/2021 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I would love to oblige but cross-posting material between threads is considered spamming and is against T&C.

Then start a new thread and quote the responsible parties.

If you are trying to pick nits on the method of execution, I will include that many have called for Democrats to be lynched as well. Most are calling for firing squads though. And individual vigilante justice.

I saw a thread that mentioned hanging Pelosi, I'll stipulate. However I haven't seen any posts about "Democrats being rounded up and shot in the street". You are making that up in my opinion.

I know that you've participated in some of these threads. Are you sure you haven't read those kinds of comments?

I've "participated in some of these threads", huh. What are you implying with that?

I think you should make a separate thread, and post verbatim, quoted paragraphs from the threads where you claim that members are "advocating for weeks that Democrats, etc. should be rounded up and shot in the street ". I'm not interested in the standard tough talk about dealing with and executing traitors, spies, and so on, in Revolutionary War-style. We see that all the time here.

I challenge you to cite posts where, as you're claiming, members expressed a desire for Democrats to be executed in the streets. Where has anyone here suggested political opponents should be executed? That's what your wrote.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

In rough order ...

Your opinion is noted. Many who read these threads know exactly what I'm referring to.

You're participating in this thread, for example. When you post in a discussion, you're participating in it.

It's not an extraordinary claim that some ATS Trump supporters have called for Democrats to be executed; in fact, it's common knowledge and it hasn't just happened after the 2020 Election.

I do appreciate your tactics though ... you're a bit more clever than some. I'll be glad to oblige your request for another thread when I have the time and inclination. That's doubtful because I'm aware of the facts of the matter, and you're attempting to obfuscate.

Perhaps you don't realize that to bring material directly from another thread in even a new thread is still spamming? I bet you do.

Happy New Year though!

edit on 2-1-2021 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Back on topic. . . .

I can envision this going nation-wide under the Biden adminiostration, and after stacking the Supreme Court, it would obviously be law of the land.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

There's no constitutional basis for requiring that masks be worn.

Period. SCOTUS has authorized certain State governments to act in accordance with their own laws in the past regarding emergency situations.

Seems unlikely that there would be a national mask mandate. I hope Joe's not dumb enough to try it.

He might ask us all to do it. It doesn't hurt to wear a mask for brief periods when in public.

But he has no constitutional basis to do so, I don't think. Plus, stacking the Court looks unlikely given the outcome of the Election, and probably was anyway.
edit on 2-1-2021 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Most people calling for a round up of Democrats aren't diehard Trump supporters—contrary to what you see on this small slice of the internet. They know what a coup d'état looks like, and yes.... if these people (governors, R and D) are willing to finance terrorist groups to terrorize cities and its citizens through fear, fire, and beatings they deserve what ever may happen to them. They brought it on themselves.

Not a single person in this country cared enough to round any one up until they saw cities being burned for some ghetto meth-smoking POS that "supposedly" died by a corrupt cop and not a heart attack.
Only an actual moron thinks it's one side or the other at this point when it's clear both parties are guilty of vast Epstein level corruption and whether you like or not its a good damn thing Trump was president when covid hit, because god knows what would've happened if it were any one else linked to the Great Reset.

a reply to: GravitySucks
Read the bill.
I was all for what ever they wanted to do at the start of covid when I actually believed the BS, but as the year went on it became more and more clear it was all political.
If a more deadly strain were to be released the smartest thing to do is have the military use all those drones to deliver food and supplies to as many citizens as possible, make sure every one has every thing they need, and we sit it out for a month—pass emergency bills so people don't have to worry about rent, etc, WITH NO STRINGS ATTACHED. All that pork in all these relief packages democrats/rinos slipped through could've taken care of any citizen with and without.
But that's not what happened. And here we are. To even consider taking families out of their homes because they have the sniffles will get many people killed, whether we like it or not.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago4410699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I really wish I could agree with you Flesh699 but I've seen multiple occasions of the calls for death.

I've also seen some from radical leftist (well, as leftist as the US gets) groups calling for similar things vice-versa.

But yes, in general, most Americans are moderate not extremists.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I really wish I could agree with you Flesh699 but I've seen multiple occasions of the calls for death.

I've also seen some from radical leftist (well, as leftist as the US gets) groups calling for similar things vice-versa.

Place the blame where it belongs.
It wasn't the "right" that had a mock beheading of the President of the United States on national TV. That's where it all started for many people most likely. Linky

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The left politicians are nothing but authoritarians.

They hate freedom, the Constitution, and Bill of Rights, obviously.

Fixed that for you.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

Place the blame where it belongs.
It wasn't the "right" that had a mock beheading of the President of the United States on national TV. That's where it all started for many people most likely. Linky

Oh please.

Obama Hung in Effigy in Duluth

Obama dummy found hanging from I-70 bridge disrupts early morning traffic

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join