It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Visited By the MIB?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
HAs anyone ever been visited or been tapped by the MIB, or the Gov't? i think the gov't has tapped my phone, thats why i RIPEDD IT OUT OF THE WALL AFTER I THINK I HEARD SOME ONE BREATHING!!! it was creepy.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Withdrawn. Member apologises to the Speaker.

[edit on 19-3-2005 by DeltaNine]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaNine
You'll get a visit by the government to arrest you for meth use, soon.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   

[edit on 19-3-2005 by DeltaNine]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
And just what are they. why wiould i waste my life to do that and where would I get it??? I don't do drugs.

[edit on 19-3-2005 by TheRanchMan]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Member withdraws comments.

Look mate, you're thirteen, the government would have no reason to tap your phone. I think you need to step outside and smell the fresh air. Enjoy life, you're only 13 once.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRanchMan
And just what are they. I'm 13, why wiould i waste my life to do that and where would I get it??? I don't do drugs.

I would also like to say, good on you for not doing that crap, keep it up. You have a good attitude.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
All in a days werk for Anti_Dope Man! (*whispers*man man man)

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I guess I'm Just being paranoid...

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Yeah.

Do you have any other phones in the house? It could be someone else (maybe a Father or Brother) has picked it up at the same time as you did.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I only have one line and only one phone cradle.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
ure not 13 once, ure 13 364 days after the first, lol. well the explanation for the breathing would be the person you were talking to, thats what us humans have to do, breath. or was you talking to yourself on the phone, in that case, ure mad

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I never been visited by MIB, but I've seen black helicopters combing the hills after witnessing a UFO hovering there.

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
my dad did !

he was an avid UFO/anomalie enthusiast

my dad met dr. hynek and went to lots of ufo meetings [ I didn't have much interest at the time] , but knew dad did, and that he attended lots of meetings. dad kept to himself alot , on some of the details...but mom clued me in on some of this stuff , a little at a time. most of the juicy stuff , after dad passed.

the MIB showed up , after a meeting, during which dad suggested shooting one down [ ufo ] . I found this out , years after the fact. I wasn't living at home at the time.

dad declined their attempts at contact

sorry I can't tell you anymore , that's all I know...

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Based on the fairly safe assumption that the MIB, if they exist, seem to have vastly better technology than off the shelf tech I would have to say no your phone probably is not tapped by the MIB or anyone else. A phone tap of average quality these days will produce if anything odd clicks on the line and a whistle and reverb sound. But lack of those sounds does not necessarilly mean your phone is untapped as many of the devices used today are good enough to elude even commercially available detection technology.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dollmonster
I never been visited by MIB, but I've seen black helicopters combing the hills after witnessing a UFO hovering there.

*Sigh*

All the US Army helicopters look black at certain angles, it's the way of the paint.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
No the helicopter was black I'm telling you and the pilot had a plasticcy looking head with what looked like big polarized bug eyes!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sugarlump
No the helicopter was black I'm telling you and the pilot had a plasticcy looking head with what looked like big polarized bug eyes!!!

That son of a camel!

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
maybe it was Al Roker...

posted on Mar, 28 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sugarlump

Most of the helmets do look that way, here's a example:

top topics

<<   2 >>

join