It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Accuses Trump of Violating Internatinal Law....Twice

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: yuppa

But the question is, not will the UN come after him while he is on US soil. The question remains, might they come after him should he decide to travel in international circles when he is no longer POTUS but rather an private citizen.

Former presidents don't travel as private citizens. It's not like they buy a ticket online, pack their bags and go to the airport. Trump will still go with a contingent of Secret Service on a federal aircraft. Besides, the UN has no real authority in any country.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Agreed. And Clinton as well. However, neither of those were Trump. And those cases are over a decade old.

If we postulate that the ptb are moving forward with their plans more swiftly at this point, might they not use the arrest and trial and conviction of Trump as a symbolic moment should he be caught traveling overseas?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: yuppa

a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I hope he's not planning to travel outside the US anytime soon.

The Hague says "Hello Donny."

Unfortunate for them our laws allow president trump legal coverage,and the UN can go pound sand.

Dictators have been tried and convicted many times in absentia.

/shrug

And Trump is a Dictator ?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Unfortunate for them our laws allow president trump legal coverage,and the UN can go pound sand.

Dictators have been tried and convicted many times in absentia.

/shrug

And Trump is a Dictator ?

Not a very good one.

Perhaps I should have said "wanna be dictators"

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti
That is the kind of information I was asking about in the OP. Thanks. Do you have any suggestions as to where I might look to validate that info?

I ran out an quickly found this

www.cheatsheet.com...

According to this, there is a jet allowed for past president's travel but not for vacations and stuff and it has restrictions.

edit on 31America/ChicagoFri, 01 Jan 2021 12:58:43 -0600Fri, 01 Jan 2021 12:58:43 -060021012021-01-01T12:58:43-06:001200000058 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

This post above (^up there^) is called inversion. The poster has been sucking too much CNN/Fox/CIA/Cult Group Think/CCP/Science Cult propaganda and their view of reality is flipped. It's where the press imprints to the populace that truth is false and false is true. Psychological Defense Science deployed on viewership.

Really, it's a real thing.

Mockingbird.
edit on fFridayAmerica/Chicago0412699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699

This post above (^up there^) is called inversion. The poster has been sucking too much CNN/Fox/CIA/Cult Group Think/CCP/Science Cult propaganda and their view of reality is flipped. It's where the press imprints to the populace that truth is false and false is true. Psychological Defense Science deployed on viewership.

Really, it's a real thing.

Mockingbird.

Do you have that in a t-shirt?

CNN/Fox/CIA/Cult Group Think/CCP/Science Cult Propaganda

By the way, you've got a little spittle on your cheek there buddy.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Agreed. And Clinton as well. However, neither of those were Trump. And those cases are over a decade old.

If we postulate that the ptb are moving forward with their plans more swiftly at this point, might they not use the arrest and trial and conviction of Trump as a symbolic moment should he be caught traveling overseas?

Answer is still legally no. If they do it will be considered kidnapping. they forget as a permanent member the US can VETO anything they do. Trump didnt kill 14 iraqis. The pardons they got were also NOT FULL PARDONS,and they will always be labeled guilty,and that in america is a long term punishment.
SO technically the Geneva law IS being followed.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Answer is still legally no. If they do it will be considered kidnapping. they forget as a permanent member the US can VETO anything they do. Trump didnt kill 14 iraqis. The pardons they got were also NOT FULL PARDONS,and they will always be labeled guilty,and that in america is a long term punishment.
SO technically the Geneva law IS being followed.

He would be arrested by the government in the country he travelled to.

Pinochet is a decent example.

Actually, Trump's pardons set those guys up to be hauled into court and required to testify.

No more Fifth Amendments protections for them.

I wonder if they realize....
edit on 1-1-2021 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I hope after Trump is reinaugerated that he goes after the traitors in the UN and has them killed too.

Or ''justice'' can be used as a means of justification for bloodlust.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Well, if the UN does try to charge him for killing that Iranian that was working with terrorists to try to target diplomats, the UN is admitting they are allowing terrorists to target the diplomats of countries, including their own country. That would be a violation of international law, not allowing a country to protect it's citizens abroad. There is all kinds of evidence of the upcoming actions of that Iranian General. If they say Trump broke the law, they shall not be allowed to take action against any terrorist group or government if they attack their citizens and politicians in their countries. I can see that as a good thing, anyone protecting any diplomat or government official cannot protect that official from being killed in a country other than their own. Good way to get rid of the heads of all the countries and their representatives.

This will save countries a lot of money because nobody will be allowed to step into another country, this also blows away diplomatic immunity for all people who get it. They may not be able to arrest them, but they can kill them if need be because the UN is saying it is unlawful for a foreign government to take actions to protect their own people in another country basically.

This means that the prime ministers bodyguards cannot protect their prime minister if they come to America and all attempts to kill the ones planning to kill diplomats everywhere is illegal.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Tundra

The issue is not who is right or wrong. The issue is who has the power. Does the UN have the power to try an Ex US president for violating international law?

I don't know. Maybe you should ask them. You probably wouldn't be asking anymore questions after. I stand by what I said in my original response.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I can grasp that legal technicality. However, and here I don my conspiracy hat, do we think that a Biden administration would stand behind Trump should he be arrested over seas? If the conservative speculations on the power of the ptb and the world wide ''deep state'' are to be believed, with Biden as their US front man, would this not be an opportunity to use Trump as a whipping boy in the world courts?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

So now thast Biden is going to be president, we should give a sh#t what the UN says?

They can all go #### themselves for all I care.

Who's leading the charges, China or Iran?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Yet psycho Trump did not pardon the Blackwater contractor who was the whistleblower on the Iraqi massacre.

"No basis for the Blackwater pardons" - Retired Lt. Col. Gary Solis - Adjunct Professor of Law at West Point

You can see Col. Solis's interview "about the implications" on the Blackwater pardons...here:

Starts at about 12:30

edit on 1-1-2021 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 1-1-2021 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 1-1-2021 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
It's funny how some of the same folks that were engaged in pearl-clutching over the Hillary Clinton email investigation, and were voicing grave concerns over targeting of political opposition on baseless legal claims, are the same people that have this macabre fascination with jailing Trump, fantasizing about bursting down his self-erected barricade in the Oval Office and physically dragging him out of the White House in handcuffs. I guess day dreaming about outsourcing "Trump justice" to the UN is a new development in this pursuit.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Man I hope they don’t find out about Obama going into Pakistan to kill bin laden.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy

Man I hope they don’t find out about Obama going into Pakistan to kill bin laden.

Which country was Bin Laden a military General of again?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Both were terrorists, the UN is just butt hurt because nobody else had the balls to do it.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   
All part of the anti-Trump onslaught.

Many old lies will be re-kindled up and attempted to be convincingly "real" 🤡

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join