It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The First 9/11 Sceptic

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Bought this book: Weird Scenes Inside The Canyon: Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & The Dark Heart Of The Hippie Dream by David McGowan.

Total ATS kinda book. I'll have to start a thread on it in itself. Looking up the author I find he is he dead from cancer shortly after the book was written. Make of that what you will.

But, as the adverts like to say, there's more. From Wiki:

Career
Since 1990, McGowan ran a small business in the greater Los Angeles area. He was a dogged veteran of deep politics and deep events well before the term "Conspiracy theory" became ubiquitous in the wake of the 9-11 attacks. He has published a number of books on various aspects of the excercise of occult power. He has also published many studies of controversial events, notably the Apollo moonlandings, MKULTRA and the Laurel Canyon milieu of the late 1960's, the assassination of Abraham Lincoln, The Pedophocracy, the Boston Marathon bombings, and many others. He can fairly claim the title of The First 9-11 Sceptic, having published a thorough, sceptical analysis of the events of 9-11 less than 24 hours after the collapse of the towers, still a good introduction to 9-11. He had three daughters who republished his work from the former, now deactivated, website.[3]

Ok, so he's not a novice here. Maybe he's a crackpot but since I'd bought his book there was a big thing that I noticed here....

He can fairly claim the title of The First 9-11 Sceptic, having published a thorough, sceptical analysis of the events of 9-11 less than 24 hours after the collapse of the towers, still a good introduction to 9-11.

Ok, I says, I'll check that out. It didn't take me long to say, "SELF! Now, THERE"S and article the few good folk left at ATS should read!" so I'm posting some tidbits.

Such a scenario only serves to benefit those who sit at the top of the food chain. Our elected leaders - who are elected only in the sense that every couple of years we are given a choice between two interchangeable candidates - will revel in the free reign they will be given to ram through legislation so appallingly reactionary that it would have been unthinkable just days ago. Military spending and the militarization of the country will escalate to a fever pitch.

Welcome to the new and improved police state – the largest, most powerful, and most technologically advanced the world has ever seen. With the much-lauded U.S. economy tanking, and unemployment figures hitting their highest levels in years, this will come in very handy for the 'powers that be.'

Finally, perhaps the most important question to be asked is: who stands to gain the most in the bleak aftermath? It is certainly not the American people, or any resistance movement within these borders. It's definitely not the still-to-be identified target(s) of the nation's wrath (which will likely include Iraq). That would seem to limit the remaining choices.

It is quite possible, indeed quite likely, that members of some "extremist" group served as the foot soldiers of these attacks. But it is just as likely that they were used as pawns in the global chess game that serves as our collective reality.

It is also likely that these "terrorists" were motivated by legitimately perceived grievances with the U.S. government. Those motivations weren't likely shared by their puppeteers, however, who cynically manipulated those belief systems to serve their own ends. Most of the participants probably did not know that they were embarking on suicide missions. Quite likely only the pilots knew that, and they may very well have received a little more 'training' than your average pilot.

All of this is, by necessity, just speculation at this point. The true facts of the case will emerge over time in bits and pieces, mixed in with a healthy dose of disinformation. It matters little though in which direction those facts point. The official story has already been written.

Wikispooks

I know little about what really happened that day. I can only name maybe a handful of facts from that day but McGowan at that time was a much smarter guy than I was at the time and is still a smarter guy even if he's dead. He nails this and I'm surprised I'd never heard of the guy before this book came to be known by me.

For those who disagree, put it in your piehole. I don't care what you think and will fully disagree by not responding. Been almost twenty years of this crap and now I find out that there was one, out of hundreds of millions, who had the balls to say "NO, THIS IS NOT RIGHT" the next day.

Let that sink in. One.

Sure, others had doubts but none so brave as McGowan. The Propaganda train is steaming along quite properly these days and that all really kicked into gear from that day. Oh, sure, we all thought we had freedom but it was an illusion. Bernays and Goeebels proved that to us but no one was paying attention.

Go ahead and argue me that. I most likely won't respond as there's no reason to. Been here too long to even get into that. There's the right side and the wrong and I just don't have the wherewithal to argue that what happened that day is NOT what they told us happened. Period. End Of Line.

Go ahead and tell me how wrong he is just 24 hours after the attack. I've never seen anything like what he posted within that time frame and for him to understand what actually had happened is astounding.

edit on 1/1/2021 by TheSpanishArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Xheers 2021

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSpanishArcher

Clearly a violent warrior nature expecting an "enemy" attack with terrible consequences.
This was a test back in 1963 or 1964 when Bobby Fisher was playing chess in New York.
At the time the twin towers were being designed there was a projected office vacancy issue in NYC which I only discovered after the 911 event..

I overheard the engineers talking about a JP7 style planned obsolescence in the event the tall steel structures were heavily damaged by a freak hurricane, plane crash or bombing. In those scenarios they might not have time to put a heavy crane on the roof of the towers and take them down slowly.

So it is possible the emergency plan to twist and implode the towers was put into effect later due to the costs of taking the structures down slowly. The WTC rent receipts over 30 years might not have been enough to cover a conventional tower demolition.

OP probably loves this S#it so here is Bobby Fishers take on it.
Its for white people, you know like Colin Powell.

edit on 1-1-2021 by Slichter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Clearly a violent warrior nature expecting an "enemy" attack with terrible consequences.
This was a test back in 1963 or 1964 when Bobby Fisher was playing chess in New York.
At the time the twin towers were being designed there was a projected office vacancy issue in NYC which I only discovered after the 911 event..

I overheard the engineers talking about a JP7 style planned obsolescence in the event the tall steel structures were heavily damaged by a freak hurricane, plane crash or bombing. In those scenarios they might not have time to put a heavy crane on the roof of the towers and take them down slowly.

So it is possible the emergency plan to twist and implode the towers was put into effect later due to the costs of taking the structures down slowly. The WTC rent receipts over 30 years might not have been enough to cover a conventional tower demolition.

OP probably loves this S#it so here is Bobby Fishers take on it.
Its for white people, you know like Colin Powell.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Your cited source...

It is also likely that these "terrorists" were motivated by legitimately perceived grievances with the U.S. government.

False notion.

When does religion, or religion of ideology, need a “ legitimately” reason to commit violence?

Your source

Finally, perhaps the most important question to be asked is: who stands to gain the most in the bleak aftermath?

What did the emperor of Japan have to gain using Kamikaze pilots?

Kamikaze (神風, [kamiꜜkaze]; "divine wind" or "spirit wind"), officially Kamikaze/Shinpū Tokubetsu Kōgekitai (神風特別攻撃隊, "Divine Wind Special Attack Unit"), were a part of the Japanese Special Attack Units of military aviators who flew suicide attacks for the Empire of Japan against Allied naval vessels in the closing stages of the Pacific campaign of World War II, intending to destroy warships more effectively than with conventional air attacks. About 3,800 kamikaze pilots died during the war, and more than 7,000 naval personnel were killed by kamikaze attacks.[2]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

In 1890, the Imperial Rescript on Education was passed, under which students were required to ritually recite its oath to offer themselves "courageously to the state" as well as protect the Imperial family. The ultimate offering was to give up one's life. It was an honour to die for Japan and the Emperor. Axell and Kase pointed out: "The fact is that innumerable soldiers, sailors and pilots were determined to die, to become eirei, that is 'guardian spirits' of the country. ... Many Japanese felt that to be enshrined at Yasukuni was a special honour because the Emperor visited the shrine to pay homage twice a year. Yasukuni is the only shrine deifying common men which the Emperor would visit to pay his respects."[44] Young Japanese people were indoctrinated from an early age with these ideals.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

For whatever the stings of 9/11 were pulled, it’s still nothing new under the sun...

edit on 1-1-2021 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

It still takes weeks to “implode” a building. From drilling and running wires. To setting up traps to catch demolition shrapnel.

Then your not going to send people into a uncontrolled burning building that could collapse at any moment. And components like wire and remote detonators would be susceptible to fire damage, and make the controlled demolition system inoperable, or more dangerous.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

So the JP7 talk was more likely indicative of a planned early demolition rather than waiting for the infrastructure to degrade to a dangerous state. The CIA A12 program was terminated and replaced with the satellite recon fairly early on but not before it attracted many elite pilots and engineers.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Good for Dave McGowan for speaking the truth early on, but don't forget Kevin Ryan who worked for Underwriters Laboratory.

He pointed out that jetfuel fires could not melt structural steel. Refusing to back down from the scientific facts supporting his observation, he was fired by UL.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

You

He pointed out that jetfuel fires could not melt structural steel.

A blatant true movement lie. The argument was never the structural steel melted.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   

I was a big fan of Dave McGowen. He had a website with his newsletters and other works. Daughter "improved" it and keeps it up. You can still read most of his stuff there. centerforaninformedamerica.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Good interview here with the late David McGowan - family connections really do seem to run deep in military/intel operations.

• Pretty fascinating interview below with the late David McGowan discussing his book 'Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon : Laurel Canyon, Covert Ops & The Dark Heart of the Hippie Dream'.

What we learn from Weird Scenes is that not only were the movers of the 60’s musical revolution mysteriously concentrated in the very exclusive Laurel Canyon area, but what bound all of them were three common threads dangling against the backdrop of one highly curious phenomenon.

•Family connections to the military or intelligence community

•Connections to the occult

•A long chain of mysterious deaths and brutal murders

Laurel Canyon was home to a top secret military intelligence film studio whose presence and purpose remain largely unknown to this day.

link

edit on 1-1-2021 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DukeMisterio

Thanks for the link. I had been wanting to check it out and you made it easy.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter
a reply to: neutronflux

So the JP7 talk was more likely indicative of a planned early demolition rather than waiting for the infrastructure to degrade to a dangerous state. The CIA A12 program was terminated and replaced with the satellite recon fairly early on but not before it attracted many elite pilots and engineers.

JP7 talk as in JP7 the jet fuel?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

JP7 is a high flash point safety fuel that was a forethought to the design of hypersonic aircraft like the A12.
These types of aircraft have high skin temperatures from atmospheric friction heating as well as higher than normal landing gear and tire failures that cause sparks and otherwise un-survivable hard landings due to fuel explosions.

One of the CIA roles for the A12 was likely that it be used as a high profile decoy plane that would intentionally be spotted by Russian radar.

Other surveillance techniques such as ionospheric and satellite monitoring could be compartmentalized more safely with a decoy plane flying.

As a forethought the twin towers were likely planned obsolescence. They may have only been intended to last 30 years if there were disaster exposure issues or if the designer Yamasaki knew the NYC vacancy rate was going to rise by the year 2000.

Having the World Trade Center in NYC was expected to provide some economic stimulus to the area for a few decades at least. I think Bobby Fischer was an insider for the project, you can't get much deeper state than him and still be sane.

My take on it at the time was that they were trying to restore some Promethean heat to the NYC economy with projects like the WTC and the new United Nations television studio. In March 1963 Fischer played an exhibition game in NYC with Reuben Fine employing the Evans gambit, the game was named "a fine line". The Evans gambit is more like the trick Prometheus played on Zeus with the ox. Might make a good teaching tool for a seven year old just learning chess but not very deep state at all for chess masters like Fine and Fischer.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Salander

You

He pointed out that jetfuel fires could not melt structural steel.

A blatant true movement lie. The argument was never the structural steel melted.

Debunkers argument after the attack is the steel only needs to lose strength to fail. They not even aware as to why building seven failed in the official story. NIST: the official; body investigator of the 9/11 collapses says a new phenomenon (thermal expansion) took place and this expansion to one of the steel girders located on floor 13 caused it to move off it seated postion between the column and beam and once that event happened, everything around then buckled leading to a system wide failure of columns. Truthers have for years looked at this theory and found it to be an unattainable way of destroying a building. Bad science and information seems to be just accepted when it involves 9/11.
edit on 23-1-2021 by Hulseyreport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   

It still takes weeks to “implode” a building. From drilling and running wires. To setting up traps to catch demolition shrapnel.

Then your not going to send people into a uncontrolled burning building that could collapse at any moment. And components like wire and remote detonators would be susceptible to fire damage, and make the controlled demolition system inoperable, or more dangerous.

Neutro this is a straw man. Nobody claiming the equipped and fixed the demolitions inside the building in mere hours. They had many years to plan this out. We can read official 9/11 records and established fact, the CIA was tracking two of the Pentagon plane hijackers, movements across the middle east and travel to the United States, two long years before the 9/11 event. Since this event, alleged, was planned out in 1998 that provided a rogue outfit three years to prepare a demolition team to carry it out. Personally i lean here a rogue unit piggybacked on the back of the Bin laden/ Pakistan/Saudi operation with the takeover of planes and resulting crashes.

I don’t think anyone knows why this unit planned it and the purpose of it" end goal, that's speculation. The evidence is there demolitions got used to bring down the buildings on 9/11 .

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

You don't need det cord or wires. And the fires wouldn't necessarily damage charges. If you've ever been around an artillery piece or an MBT main gun, some of them use two bit ammunition. One is the high explosive main charge and the other is a large cannister or bag of propellant. One explosion directly on top of a high explosive charge is not enough to detonate the HE content of the shell, just as a fire close to some charges isn't enough to detonate it

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hulseyreport

Neutro this is a straw man. Nobody claiming the equipped and fixed the demolitions inside the building in mere hours. They had many years to plan this out. We can read official 9/11 records and established fact, the CIA was tracking two of the Pentagon plane hijackers, movements across the middle east and travel to the United States, two long years before the 9/11 event. Since this event, alleged, was planned out in 1998 that provided a rogue outfit three years to prepare a demolition team to carry it out. Personally i lean here a rogue unit piggybacked on the back of the Bin laden/ Pakistan/Saudi operation with the takeover of planes and resulting crashes.

I don’t think anyone knows why this unit planned it and the purpose of it" end goal, that's speculation. The evidence is there demolitions got used to bring down the buildings on 9/11 .

I would put money on it having something to do with foreign intelligence services being used to maintain some distance from the event. When you connect things together Israel looks more than guilty. And that's not some anti zionist opinion. The hijackers lived on the same street as Israeli 'art' students who were part of one of the most aggressive foreign spy rings on US soil at that time. Then you have the whole Gelatin balcony crap. It's like a bad joke.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

originally posted by: Hulseyreport

I would put money on it having something to do with foreign intelligence services being used to maintain some distance from the event. When you connect things together Israel looks more than guilty. And that's not some anti zionist opinion. The hijackers lived on the same street as Israeli 'art' students who were part of one of the most aggressive foreign spy rings on US soil at that time. Then you have the whole Gelatin balcony crap. It's like a bad joke.

It was an almost perfectly planned ruse, and really not noticeable on TV, but they went too far by taking down building seven, here!. The fact they let that video of the collapse to be shown later exposed what happened. A natural collapse will disturb, unsettle and cause external breakage of the structural walls at the base, center, and sides before you see the full collapse begin to occur

Building seven did not come apart at all,remained in it’s aligned position and got pulled down in six seconds after the Penthouse structure collapsed. Reason i doubt the official story, steel columns buckling, interior failures are still taking place everywhere top, middle and bottom. Steel hitting steel and construction parts, are all slapping up against each other on the way down to the ground. The freefall event for seven acknowledged by NIST exposes a different phenomenon entirely. The top half of the steel frame was coming down through empty space over a height of 100 feet. Fact there was no steel collisions there is very suspicious and that could not have accorded naturally in any way. Even NIST admitted this in Aug 2008 in the draft paper regarding seven. They said to everyone amazement here freefall was a physical impossibility,. Got caught in a lie when questioned about it, and could not ignore it so they claimed it happened but the structure underneath was now buckling but only providing negligible support. Problem, Freefall is a void where objects don’t collide with each other and that doesn’t make any sense you have freefall occuring during a buckling of exterior columns holding the building. Especially when the claim here is the structure collapsiing one floor, top down one after another due to fire,

Who did it, why and the reasons, we can speculate, Israeli intelligence possible, but after 18 years it unlikely we ‘ll ever find out.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I know what JP7 is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join