It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Media Upset Because Joe Biden is Increasingly Erratic and Isolating Himself.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened
Joe now fractures his brittle bones just getting out of the shower. No more showing off in the swimming pool naked for him.

Joe Biden is increasingly AFRAID. Many of his decisions regarding security, travel, eating, etc., will be based on FEAR, because he has ruined so many lives over the decades. I can easily see him putting thick blinds over the Oval Office window behind his desk.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: incoserv

Wednesday, December 31, 2020

Two weeks ago, President-elect Joe Biden insulted a journalist by calling him a "Pony Soldier", after the reporter asked him a question he didn't like.

Biden is refusing to grant one-on-one interviews to non-friendly journalists, and is only allowing reporters who are "pre-approved" by his Presidential transition staff, to ask questions after he gives a press briefing. And, the number Q&A sessions have been reduced to a trickle.

Today, Joe Biden went even further, by ordering the "Chat" function disabled during his internet briefings on the ZOOM platform.

President-elect Joe Biden's transition team disabled the chat function for reporters on conference Zoom calls, where journalists had been pressing officials to take more questions.

"The Biden transition team has disabled the public chat function on its transition zoom calls, a place where I and others had been routinely complaining to them to take more questions," incoming Politico White House editor Sam Stein tweeted Wednesday.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Joe Biden promised TRANSPARENCY and HEALING and UNITY during his 17 month Presidential campaign.

Democrat voters chose Joe Biden's message over that of his 22 Democrat presidential candidate competitors.

And, according to the Mainstream Media and Democrat pundits, more Americans liked Joe Biden's message, than they did the message and track-record of sitting President Donald J. Trump.

Is Joe Robinette Biden already CAVING, due to the "stress of the Presidency", even though he's not going to be sworn-in as President of the United States until January 20th? What can/should Americans do, if those who voted for Joe Biden are increasingly feeling "buyers remorse"?

-CareWeMust

Actually, I think he called the reporter a "one-horse pony." What in hell that is, who knows! But that's what he said. More evidence of his encroaching dementia.

As things spiral down, I'm just gonna sit here and watch and wallow in my schadenfreude.

It's sad how no media outlet has asked Joe Biden what he's referring to with his random verbal attacks, using the "One Horse Pony" or "One Horse Pony Soldier" statements. I just know he likes hairy animals...like horses, dogs, etc..

But ... but ... covfefe and injecting bleach!
(now none of the resident apologists have to do it, but I'm sure they'll try anyway)

ROFL Covfefe! He made that mistake on his last election night (or in that very time frame) AND...#2 - injecting bleach was said during this past spring 2020 when CV started in the US. He is so rich I don't expect him to know much about stuff, he is just used to people doing it all for him. Back to Biden however....he has made hundreds (hundreds) of these mistakes. So imho there is no comparison. So as a realist, and not an "apologist" I think Biden is just messed up.

note: but I have always liked your photo, and you look like a cool guy. I think we all have the right to our beliefs, I just couldn't resist saying Joe BIden has made some really funny (but now scary) gaffes.
edit on 31-12-2020 by TruthJava because: added note

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   
It's funny how Gryph has deserted this thread. Where'd ya go assholio?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No way did more people vote for Biden over Trump. I doubt it passed 70 million to Trump's 75 million. And Usurper Joe LOST every contested state, all six. He never even cleared 250 electoral votes. And with Joe walking around in only a diaper on New Year's Eve, nobody know if he was the the Old Year 2020 or the Baby New Year.
edit on 1-1-2021 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2021 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Breaking..

So far, at least 140 members of Congress will vote against certifying Joe Biden as our next president on January 6th.

mobile.twitter.com...

Apparently they have been reading the reports on Election irregularities, and paying attention to what whistleblowers and investigators have been saying in their numerous testimonies.

Finally they are listening and looking. That is good indeed.

I expect good news in the coming week, and it won't be good for that very unpatriotic guy named Joe.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Finally they are listening and looking. That is good indeed. I expect good news in the coming week, and it won't be good for that very unpatriotic guy named Joe.

Trouble is at this point I don't think it's going to matter what happens. I'm hoping we can reverse this scam of an election and keep Trump, but the fix is in, we're going to be stuck with harris for president err I mean joe.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The more I see stuff like this about this senile old crook the more I worry for my kids. I am truly worried. Everyone is saying he isn't gonna make it a year!?! I'll take the over / under in days , couple weeks maybe...

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Enduro

Even before covid-19, Joe Biden was invisible.

mobile.twitter.com...

Which could be his secret weapon for destroying America, and most not realizing it until it is too late.

Too late..

Too late..

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

It reminds me of that Star Trek episode where Kirk and Spock end up on a planet run by Nazi's and their leader just sits behind a big microphone and someone else speaks.

Every senior politician everywhere...ALL of them are like that, and not to be trusted

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
January 3, 2021

Reports today that Joe Biden has cancelled his inauguration parade. The viewing stand bleachers have been taken down.

Source: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Two weeks ago, President-elect Joe Biden insulted a journalist by calling him a "Pony Soldier", after the reporter asked him a question he didn't like.
-CareWeMust

Wasn't if a female student (not a male reporter) at a town hall? And wasn't it last February.

Or did he do it again?

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:26 AM
link   
A timid, hostile, fearful, U.S. President is a danger to all of us.

Starting on Day #1, Joe Biden will be the worst President in U.S. history.

Joe Biden's pandemic inauguration gets even smaller as lawmakers CANCEL traditional luncheon on Capitol Hill due to coronavirus

Lawmakers on Capitol Hill have canceled the traditional luncheon held on Inauguration Day for incoming President Joe Biden

The luncheon goes back to 1953

The ongoing coronavirus pandemic was given as the reason

Biden planning scaled back inauguration ceremony

He has asked supporters to stay home
More at: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

-CareWeMust

Wasn't if a female student (not a male reporter) at a town hall? And wasn't it last February.

Or did he do it again?

This latest insult was hurled at a reporter on December 23, 2020....just before Christmas.

Source Article: thehill.com...

The closer we get to January 20th, the more "buyers remorse", the MainStreamMedia is feeling.

posted on Feb, 5 2021 @ 08:41 PM
link   

U.S. Media is upset that Joe Biden and Biden's Press Secretary only answer questions that have been pre-submitted and screened.

They're getting what they wanted and helped cheat for.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join