It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

News Media Upset Because Joe Biden is Increasingly Erratic and Isolating Himself.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
The plan to remove Biden from office has already begun. Now that the election is over the FBI is investigating him funny they wait until after the election

www.cnn.com...

He wont maake it a year in office the table is already set. Kamala will become president.

The catch there is that she's even worse.
So communist even her home state laughed hat away from office.

I don't see this sham election holding out, but the media is in on it and the masses are dumb. I'd hate to be wrong...

Not looking good.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Here's Joe Biden's Presidency's theme song, I always thought this song makes absolutely no sense. Plus when they can't think of a good word they say things.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

It reminds me of that Star Trek episode where Kirk and Spock end up on a planet run by Nazi's and their leader just sits behind a big microphone and someone else speaks.

I saw that episode last month. John Gill was just a doped-up figure-head leader of the country.

Good analogy!

I swear I have a meem of that someplace, but I can't find it.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Ok, I whipped one up...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: incoserv

That is President Xi's fingers LOL

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I've done some dumb things, and I'll do dumb things again. - Joe Biden

He actually said that after he got caught lying and plagiarising in one of his last presidential runs.

Although that was probably before most of the people who voted for him this time were even born yet.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

The plan to remove Biden from office has already begun. Now that the election is over the FBI is investigating him funny they wait until after the election

www.cnn.com...

He wont maake it a year in office the table is already set. Kamala will become president.

If it's what the US gets, it's because it's what the US deserves. I'm convinced of that.

Divine judgment comes more often not by way of proactive castigation but by way of just letting people have what they clamor for. They want to deny truth? They want to embrace lies and deception? OK, they can have it until their bellies are full.

Damn fools.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I personally believe the guy has Alzheimers or Dementia.. He can’t answer questions, the reality of what he’s done is sinking in. Alzheimer sufferers regularly become aggressive, I remember the speech he gave to veterans and mentioned something positive he’d done for them and then ordered them to ‘clap for me you stupid b@stards’..

The guy is on the way out, he’s gonna get angry, frustrated and lash out from time to time. He knows he was just a frontman so that sweet, young Camilla lady could take over when he bows out...

Well that, or they’ve got the Epstein stuff on him and he knows he can’t comply with what his handlers require, only time will tell.

He is indeed an absolute idiot, has a history of being a pathological liar, likes to molest kids and sniff their hair. The list goes on - and the worst part is how easy it is to post proof of the above mentioned.
Honestly, when I was a younger man I would’ve been a left leaning kinda guy, but then you all went and caught the ‘progressive stupid’.

Well played sleepy, creepy Joe.. enjoy the descent into madness

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: incoserv

Wednesday, December 31, 2020

Two weeks ago, President-elect Joe Biden insulted a journalist by calling him a "Pony Soldier", after the reporter asked him a question he didn't like.

Biden is refusing to grant one-on-one interviews to non-friendly journalists, and is only allowing reporters who are "pre-approved" by his Presidential transition staff, to ask questions after he gives a press briefing. And, the number Q&A sessions have been reduced to a trickle.

Today, Joe Biden went even further, by ordering the "Chat" function disabled during his internet briefings on the ZOOM platform.

President-elect Joe Biden's transition team disabled the chat function for reporters on conference Zoom calls, where journalists had been pressing officials to take more questions.

"The Biden transition team has disabled the public chat function on its transition zoom calls, a place where I and others had been routinely complaining to them to take more questions," incoming Politico White House editor Sam Stein tweeted Wednesday.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Joe Biden promised TRANSPARENCY and HEALING and UNITY during his 17 month Presidential campaign.

Democrat voters chose Joe Biden's message over that of his 22 Democrat presidential candidate competitors.

And, according to the Mainstream Media and Democrat pundits, more Americans liked Joe Biden's message, than they did the message and track-record of sitting President Donald J. Trump.

Is Joe Robinette Biden already CAVING, due to the "stress of the Presidency", even though he's not going to be sworn-in as President of the United States until January 20th? What can/should Americans do, if those who voted for Joe Biden are increasingly feeling "buyers remorse"?

-CareWeMust

Actually, I think he called the reporter a "one-horse pony." What in hell that is, who knows! But that's what he said. More evidence of his encroaching dementia.

As things spiral down, I'm just gonna sit here and watch and wallow in my schadenfreude.

It's sad how no media outlet has asked Joe Biden what he's referring to with his random verbal attacks, using the "One Horse Pony" or "One Horse Pony Soldier" statements. I just know he likes hairy animals...like horses, dogs, etc..

But ... but ... covfefe and injecting bleach!
(now none of the resident apologists have to do it, but I'm sure they'll try anyway)

You guys are lonely in here so I'll take one for the team and be a surrogate for some TDS posting.

Trump went sooo long without a press briefing. Essentially, Trump can't breef.

There was no election fraud
Antifa is an idea
Trump has a bank account in China
Hunter is a good boy, he mentored youth, didn't do nothing wrong, and he was getting his life together
Russia

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
I personally believe the guy has Alzheimers or Dementia.. He can’t answer questions, the reality of what he’s done is sinking in. Alzheimer sufferers regularly become aggressive, I remember the speech he gave to veterans and mentioned something positive he’d done for them and then ordered them to ‘clap for me you stupid b@stards’..

The guy is on the way out, he’s gonna get angry, frustrated and lash out from time to time. He knows he was just a frontman so that sweet, young Camilla lady could take over when he bows out...

Well that, or they’ve got the Epstein stuff on him and he knows he can’t comply with what his handlers require, only time will tell.

He is indeed an absolute idiot, has a history of being a pathological liar, likes to molest kids and sniff their hair. The list goes on - and the worst part is how easy it is to post proof of the above mentioned.
Honestly, when I was a younger man I would’ve been a left leaning kinda guy, but then you all went and caught the ‘progressive stupid’.

Well played sleepy, creepy Joe.. enjoy the descent into madness

What you say is much more apparent overseas about Biden. No respect. China... he's China's dog Japan... he speaks with a forked tongue
Taiwan needs the US military hardware, but the person there is not a believer at all in Biden's full mental capacity.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Wednesday, December 31, 2020

Two weeks ago, President-elect Joe Biden insulted a journalist by calling him a "Pony Soldier", after the reporter asked him a question he didn't like.

Actually, I think he called the reporter a "one-horse pony." What in hell that is, who knows! But that's what he said. More evidence of his encroaching dementia.

But, seriously, that's like getting upset because the sun rose in the east or because water is wet. As things spiral down, I'm just gonna sit here and watch and wallow in my schadenfreude.
:

JOE Biden was filmed saying "one horse pony" instead of the common saying "one trick pony".

www.the-sun.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

It reminds me of that Star Trek episode where Kirk and Spock end up on a planet run by Nazi's and their leader just sits behind a big microphone and someone else speaks.

It's like the Italians and Germans in the years leading to WWII, they both enjoyed being controlled after all the previous years of chaos and uncertainty.

Flash forward to Trump's Presidency play up the chaos and uncertainties that the COVID situation afforded shut down and close businesses disrupt normal life, mix in a little rioting and protesting. Boom now people are so out of whack they think we really had it great in year X , Y OR Z. LOL collectively we are more sheepish than I thought was ever possible.

Was watching an NBA game the other night and the absurdity of all, seeing the big flashing screens in the arena flash "MAKE SOME NOISE" in an arena with no fans at all. It could have been a scene from Idiocracy.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Annnnd this garbage thread full of 4th grade quality memes isn't even in the mudpit anymore. That's where y'all have taken ATS. It's really too bad. Have fun with low-grade insulation station that has been built.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Annnnd this garbage thread full of 4th grade quality memes isn't even in the mudpit anymore. That's where y'all have taken ATS. It's really too bad. Have fun with low-grade insulation station that has been built.

Complains about thread content yet creates 3 threads in 8 years. Be the change you want everybody to be.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Interesting theory, however I think if unlikely. Biden, if tossed to the wolves, may spill some of what he knows about the election fraud, and some of his other Senators and Congressman/women. doubt they would really stick it to him for that reason alone.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Did you at least star my post?

I hit on several nebulous anti-Trump subjects and got some defense of Hunter Biden in.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
Wow..you are good! John Gill is what Joe Biden is quickly becoming!

In fact, yesterday, the Biden Team ordered the inauguration day parade cancelled!

Source: www.usatoday.com...

It is not normal for a brand new U.S. President to retreat to the White House basement, immediately after being sworn in to office!

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

he called the reporter a "one-horse pony."[/url] What in hell that is, who knows! But that's what he said. More evidence of his encroaching dementia.

Duh, it's like a one woman man....a monogamous small horsey. Massive burn for Joe.

So Joe was complimenting the reporter?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
What does the MSM want? I mean isn’t dementia difficult if not impossible to reverse? What, they DON’T want a prez with that liability?

Hmmm. Go figure. Sure made it seem like he was their blue-ribbon guy.....

There was something entirely crazy about the Democrat primaries. Joe Biden was in 5th place, until Congressman James Clyburn (D-SC) cast a spell on Democrats in South Carolina to make them vote for Joe.

From that point forward, the Mainstream Media ignored everyone but Joe and Bernie Sanders. They made Sanders look like a mean crazy big spender who no American should vote for if they loved their country. Joe was the second coming of Christ.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
What does the MSM want? I mean isn’t dementia difficult if not impossible to reverse? What, they DON’T want a prez with that liability?

Hmmm. Go figure. Sure made it seem like he was their blue-ribbon guy.....

There was something entirely crazy about the Democrat primaries. Joe Biden was in 5th place, until Congressman James Clyburn (D-SC) cast a spell on Democrats in South Carolina to make them vote for Joe.

From that point forward, the Mainstream Media ignored everyone but Joe and Bernie Sanders. They made Sanders look like a mean crazy big spender who no American should vote for if they loved their country. Joe was the second coming of Christ.

What kind of spell?

Geas or charm?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join