It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what did the crew of the U.S.S. Eldridge see?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
A question ive had for quite sometime about the..well the "Phildelphia Incident" is what exactly did the crew see on the S.S.S Eldridge see? We all know the story of the ship that was wrraped in wire to make it invisable but some how was teleprted across the universe. So may exact thoughts would be, howd it happen, who witnessed it, and last of all who were the researchers behind the entire project itself...the main question is what did they see. And is there any photos of some of the crew who had apperantly been "morphed" into the ships haul?...and last one is "were security measires taken and were there any guards" that ones just a question is just the lame one that the other questions reject. But still if you have answers tell me please

thanks

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CMAN
A question ive had for quite sometime about the..well the "Phildelphia Incident" is what exactly did the crew see on the S.S.S Eldridge see? We all know the story of the ship that was wrraped in wire to make it invisable but some how was teleprted across the universe. So may exact thoughts would be, howd it happen, who witnessed it, and last of all who were the researchers behind the entire project itself...the main question is what did they see. And is there any photos of some of the crew who had apperantly been "morphed" into the ships haul?...and last one is "were security measires taken and were there any guards" that ones just a question is just the lame one that the other questions reject. But still if you have answers tell me please

thanks

I thought it was a theoretical conspiracy theory, not a real one. Like, ive heard of the rainbow project and all, but i thought that that was just a conspiracy....

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
oh i never knew that....well whatever im not sure

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
You guys didn't hear the horrific story? What do you mean what did they see? Somebody should write a book about this stuff if they haven't already. I'll tell you what they saw. They saw huge electromagnetic equipment install aboard their ship. At least some of the members did. That stuff was labeled "TOP SECRET" and hidden in secret radar rooms. The mirages and disappearances took place when the equipment was activated. Afterwards, some of the crew members got sick. Some of them got warped or rather diffused into the bulkheads and metal deckplates. Oh my gosh, what they saw was horrific. All I know is, if I had've seen anything like that, it would've drove me crazy. Just imagine being on a ship, as depressing enough as it is for sailors, then seeing your best friend or maybe yourself stuck to a wall or becoming a part of the ship. What the Navy did to those people and how they tried to cover it up was wrong! Anybody caught talking about it was labeled crazy. Me personally, I would've wrote a book.

[edit on 3/19/2005 by Mr Knowledge]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
no this actually took place...i would love someone to shed some serious light on this!!!!! it's some pretty cool stuff

here's alot of info on it some picture aswell

www.softwareartist.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   
But i Had Heard that the ships itslef had talken a voyage threw out time and space possibly threwout other dimensions...or something..but if thats what happend what did they see in this new place....like Dr. WEN HO LEE'S deimensional rift portal.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CMAN
But i Had Heard that the ships itslef had talken a voyage threw out time and space possibly threwout other dimensions...or something..but if thats what happend what did they see in this new place....like Dr. WEN HO LEE'S deimensional rift portal.

i'm not sure about all that...i forget how long the ship was gone for! i'm sure they saw some weird stuff though!

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
The part about people embedded in decking and walls was a scene from the movie "The Philledelphia Experiment". But with mega-gause fields, one can only dream what happened to everything within a close proximaty of the ship.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This is very scary stuff. Anyone know if there have been any other experiments like these since 1950?
There seems to be a ton of government experients. Any other links? To like free ebooks to download? Or video of interviews?
Thanks

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ive got something that may relate a little bit to the Phildelphia "imcident". And its on Abovetopsecret too. Here Ill Give you the Link www.abovetopsecret.com...
There ya go.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
you spelt invisible wrong

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
you spelt invisible wrong

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
One story says they traveled through time. If that's the case they saw nothing. They just started the thing up and boom they were trapped in pieces of the ship, etc. I would assume that is the type of effect you would get but who knows.

Another story says they teleported to another ship yard and then back to the original spot in that case who knows what they saw.

If they did teleport and bodies were meshed into the ship itself then chances are they saw nothing because their body would have been in shambles on the trip there and back. If their bodies weren't then there would be no reason for them to be stuck in the ship.

I have read about this over and over again ever sense it first came out into more of a mainstream spot light. I have never seen any interviews with anyone claiming to be involved directly with the ship. The story just came from one person originally and I don't think anyone else has actually stepped up to say "Oh, I was on that ship"

Edit: Now how the heck does this show up in recent posts lol

Forgot to check the date again sorry.

[edit on 14-2-2009 by Darthorious]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I heard it was an experiment to make the ship invisible to radar and sonar.
Not to make it actually invisible.
And it didn't work, and cost to much, so they scrapped it.

top topics

join