It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Fraud - I'm done trying to convince you

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy
Too bad you are no longer part of that illustrious crowd.

You are still kinda wasting your time though.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Notice, sometimes, how many "Trump supporters" spend all their time on here attempting to denigrate anyone who disagrees with their posts or with the standard Trump narratives.

To the extent that we now have a whole thread dedicated to whining about what someone else said.

OP doesn't like the fact that other people have opinions that don't agree with theirs. So many supposed supporters of "free speech" ... so many attempts to discredit people who disagree with them.

Claims that the "evidence for fraud" can't be refuted are lies. Trump, et. al. have admitted repeatedly under oath that they are "not alleging fraud."

Ask yourself why such obvious and blatant lies are strung together when they are so easily disproven.

Ask yourself why it's so important for a handful of folks to claim that anyone who doesn't like their crap is a "DNC Operative."

Besides the fact that's against ATS T&Cs, it's just poor argumentation. It's ad hom pure and simple. It's bad form. It's ... weak.
edit on 30-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: harold223

Wrong. You have been completely brain washed and deceived. I see these same markers in the tree hugging Subaru driving leftists who hate Trump at my job on a daily basis.

They have shut down all cognitive synapsis in their brains and they parrot VERBATIM CNN and other MSM talking points and propaganda watch words.

It is a disease much worse than Covid 19 and will eventually EAT you alive.

Is it incorrect that Trump has a history of making up stories to explain away losses? Are past statements about rigged elections false? Does he do the same about his golfing mishaps? It is always a sham if he loses.

Is it incorrect that Democrat voters were more likely to vote by mail because Covid has become politicised so that Trump supporters tend to push against Covid-safe measures such as... voting by mail instead of in person?

Is it incorrect that democrats did in fact vote overwhelmingly by mail as played out again and again across the country, not just in the battleground states?

Is it incorrect that these mail in vote counts started coming in much later in places such as Pennsylvania because they were not allowed to count them earlier as occurred in other states where the trend of democrat mail votes was immediately clear?

Is it incorrect that Bernie Sanders saw this coming and even predicted Trumps response almost to a T weeks before the election?

I think not.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Excellent, tight reasonable argument.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: SaturnFX

Easy questions.

Do you think DC is a cespool of corruption or a bastion of noble fighters for peoples rights?

That leads to the second question; Was there cheating during the election?

elections are held locally and goes up the food chain
counter question upon that fact
do you believe every single human in the US is a corrupt person?

If we all had to send out votes to washington where a small group of people counted the votes behind closed doors, then I would totally be sus of that, but thats not how its done...we the people count the votes..hell, you might have been one of the people who counted.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence
the claim is a political party is trying to basically topple the government and our entire voting system.
This requires a lot of clear cut damning evidence.
Showing ones and twos and thereby declaring the west fallen is nonsense and is exactly what every single damn fascist leader who rose to power played...first, make the people themselves declare their government (typically a republic/democracy) is invalid, topple, and then install a dictator.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:57 AM
link   
its so funny to me, because I am like 'if I was going to rig the election, what would I do'

1) Sway the public opinion through media propaganda etc and create a social climate that will accept and give leeway to operate freely, all while restricting level of tolerance for any movement made by opposition

2) identify and/or generate ways to insert/add/switch votes which won't be detectable (including identifying current/past actual legitimate voters whos info and/or ballots can be highjacked)
2a) by mail - increase amount of mail-in voting through policy while lowering acceptance security threshold by policy and/or personnel (widespread mailing policy - derestricted and lazy signature checks, sloppy voter logs, etc)
2b) electronic switching or adding - through policy and/or personnel disable any auditing capabilities or add fraudulent ballots to scanned pile in order to even out audit count

3) disable auditing capabilities through flawed policy and personnel (it has come out that some ballots that were absolutely illegal by policy were mixed in with others, and other issues including possible insertion of fraudulent ballots to even out electronic edit and thus disable a true audit capability as the signatures were never matched properly beforehand)

4) continue to run propaganda - maintaining a social climate that will accept and give leeway to operate freely, all while restricting level of tolerance for any movement made by opposition
4a) continue to disable auditing capabilities by any and all means while denying access to them, buying more time
4b) REPEAT steps 4, 4a

something like that. there were holes in the system. it was obviously by design. bi partisan agreement about the machines, even if they didn't both agree at the same time, the parameters didn't change between

then the laws change opening the holes up wider with the mass mail ins...and the social climate/environment was RIPE for supporting a one way fraud... lets be honest - you have assholes on both sides, but alot of violence and threats are coming from the 'left' ( "" I use because I don't like to play politics)... so let's just be #en honest and say that it is SO OBVIOUS THERE WAS MASSIVE FRAUD AND AN OBVIOUS STUPID GAME ENSUING...

what is it, that there is no evidence? none at all. of critical thinking or common sense

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Apoceclipse

To date the only confirmed fraud cases I have seen has been fraudulent votes for Trump. I am not saying that there is not any fraudulent votes for Biden, I have yet to see any confirmed cases of such.

Do you believe the most unpopular President of our lifetime actually won the election?

If you believe Trump's claims of fraud, do you believe everything else he has claimed or can you accept that he has been dishonest in the past?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Notice, sometimes, how many "Trump supporters" spend all their time on here attempting to denigrate anyone who disagrees with their posts or with the standard Trump narratives.

To the extent that we now have a whole thread dedicated to whining about what someone else said.

OP doesn't like the fact that other people have opinions that don't agree with theirs. So many supposed supporters of "free speech" ... so many attempts to discredit people who disagree with them.

This has nothing to do with differing opinions.

This is more like being a witness to a murder;

You have no doubt whatsoever that it happened. You saw it with your own two eyes. But the MSM refuses to report your account, while big tech and others in power downplay and suppress information. Because the accused is one of their own. So the general public is being unknowingly coerced into not believing it.

In court the small amount of physical, along with the circumstantial, evidence fails to hold up and your testimony is deemed to be unsubstantiated. The defendant is found not guilty.

When you try to tell people what you saw, they just call you a liar and walk away.

Up to this point, I guess you can say that the Dems are getting away with the attempted murder of the good ol' US of A.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Do you believe the most unpopular President of our lifetime actually won the election?

Voting for POTUS isn't a freakin popularity contest.

Even High Schoolers know that. Otherwise the Prom King/Queen would also be the class president.

Too many people voting with their hearts instead of their heads.

They voted for nice, sympathetic, frail ol' Joe Biden over that mean and nasty Mr. Trump.

Personally, I want a leader to be a shrewd, egotistical, stubborn asshole. I don't need someone who's just gonna tuck me in at night and tell me everything's gonna be okay, robs me blind after I fall asleep and then the next morning blames it on Trump.

F THAT

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

To date the only confirmed fraud cases I have seen has been fraudulent votes for Trump. I am not saying that there is not any fraudulent votes for Biden, I have yet to see any confirmed cases of such.

If you believe Trump's claims of fraud, do you believe everything else he has claimed or can you accept that he has been dishonest in the past?

you seem to be missing the point of the post - this is done in a certain way so there is no proof mostly - I explain the parts that matter for that if you cared to read it and comment on the post itself, not make the inane argument about blindly following. when so many have attitudes like yours, this is all the more easier. US is split right now over this, mind you... its largely involving Trump, but 4 years is nothing long term, look at the implications.

i don't like trump, let me be very clear, and I also don't like biden although he is feeble and harmless at this point outside of being a yes man for the group behind him - I have never voted and don't play politics. to me it is easy to see how affected people are. he is the most unpopular, but he is also widely popular, its not like he doesn't have a wide support base, you have to be realistic here... just because you and many others hate him, doesn't mean no one does. what kind of logic is this man.

I don't believe 'his' claims of fraud - look how narrow your vision is. snap out of that mode, it is restricting. I just wrote a whole post about how I would of took the election - trump didn't go into it like that - go read it and digest it before coming back with a 'do you really beleive trump' - the answer NO - I don't beleive anyone, I THINK FOR MYSELF

please give that a try
edit on 31-12-2020 by Apoceclipse because: sloppy fat fingerer with poor bedside manner

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
How does a circle begin? How does a circle end? Is it more important to continue the beginning till the end, or stay on a dot where you're already there? Figuring out all the other dots?
edit on 31-12-2020 by CopeLongCut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

To me, it's quite obvious Antifa (and BLM) members should be stripped of their citizenship and all rights, they should be tortured for the names of everyone they're associated with, summarily executed, rinse-and-repeat until they and their support structure are eradicated from the land.

Same for the election-riggers. That it happened is as plain as day. No need for due process ... and tarring and feathering isn't enough. Tall tree ... short piece of rope.

Give yourself a pat on the back... this is the kind of talk that makes many people more afraid of your remedies than they are of election fraud. Especially good Libertarians, Conservatives and Independents. They have no will to support blood in our streets for the elite's purposes. And that's exactly what it is.

We are a nation of laws. If you cannot fight this within the law, you cannot/will not/do not have legitimate support outside the law.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

I saw today that one of the Kraken lawsuits were claiming Youtube videos as their citations.

You cannot make this #%*@ up.

Did you happen to see what the evidence was?

I'm wondering if it's the screen shots of Trump losing votes on election night counts. If that is the case, then yes, it is relevant and would constitute evidence -- not proof, but evidence. The kind of evidence that needs to be investigated and associated documentation examined.

I've watched a lot of election night counts, and never seen this happen before. And I have no idea how this could happen... without cheating.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I'm glad to hear you've given up trying to convince us of that which simply isn't true and has been shown to be severely lacking in real provable evidence since day 1.

So what you're saying is, you're conceding.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Please tell me how biden allegedly received 81,281,888 votes when there were only 63,348,975 left unaccounted for.

Maybe -- just maybe -- there were that many same day registrations. It's possible. Of the battleground states, Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin all have same day registrations. Michigan reported about 20,000 same day registrations (if I recall correctly).

I don't believe or not believe same day registrations account for this. I don't know. None of us know.

That's why it needs to be investigated and the same day registrations examined for validity.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

I find it extremely difficult to believe that some judges, many judges, are ignoring almost a thousand individuals with statements of what they saw. A few dozen? Sure, that's plausible. Over nine hundred? No, something is way off with this.

There is something way off with this. Have you read the affidavits? I've read a good few and they are mostly personal opinions and here say. Very little in the way of sworn testimony (which I believe carries a prison term of lied in).

There is nothing of merit in these claims or they would have made it to court.
edit on 31/12/20 by djz3ro because: Format issue

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

a reply to: HalWesten

NO evidence is being ignored! All this "evidence' has been brought before State and Federal Courts. It's been found to be BULL#.

Personal statements. There are cops here. Ask them about the value of personal statements.

Go look at the court cases YOURSELF. Just pick one or two. Look at the number of affidavits that are certified and offered as testimony. Most cases have one or two attached ... and yet the claim is hundreds, thousands, etc.

Don't listen to me. The cases are online. Go look at Texas et.al. v. Pennsylvania et. al. Report back to us what you find on your own rather than what your chosen media has told you is true.

You're wrong here. You are buying the story like so many others. I know witness testimony is often wrong but doggone it man, with this many people swearing what they saw with their own eyes the odds just aren't in your favor for it to all be lies. Just take ONE piece of evidence and look at it honestly. That's all, just one. You won't even accept that it's possible. That's why it is so frustrating trying to get you to admit that you just might be wrong on this. Did you bother to watch any of the hearings? The panelists were either so ignorant on what happens at election centers or so rabidly against Trump like that woman from Detroit that you could tell they didn't understand a lot of it. That idiot chairman in Lansing was so far underwater with the technical information I'm surprised he was allowed to use a laptop in the hearing.

Don't even bring the media into this, I have said time and time again that I do not go to the MSM for this information. I'm talking about what I saw and heard in the hearings with my own eyes and ears. Your own example, Tex v Penn is not about disallowing evidence. It never got to the evidentiary phase to LOOK at the evidence. The court said:

The State of Texas’s motion for leave to file a bill of complaint is denied for lack of standing under Article III of the Constitution. Texas has not demonstrated a judicially cognizable interest in the manner in which another State conducts its elections. All other pending motions are dismissed as moot.

At some point it's going to come out that there was a large amount of ballot cheating in this election, either by the machines or the workers or some of each. Someday, probably when it's too late to do anything about it, you will understand the impact of the problems we're talking about.

You and Gryph are saying the same thing to one another except one of you clearly has looked at the "evidence" the other hasn't.

First tip you won't find any evidence at hereistheevidence.

Second tip, listen to what Gryph is saying, go look at the affidavits attached to the cases, there is only one or two attached to each case. There may be thousands of pages of them but they are (mostly) 2 or 3 pages long, so there may be a few hundred but they're speculation and personal opinion at best, not real affidavit content (a sworn oath of something true).

It's all political theatre and nothing more and you got suckered in by it. You accuse Gryph (and probably me) of parroting MSM lines when, I for one, source my own stories from various sites (both Lib and Con) while you are just parroting the Right Wing agenda.

Please do some research, read these affidavits, speak to Xetro who has also realised what is going on here. But please, just go look for yourself and bring back anything you deem as actual evidence?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   

I don't think I could agree with you more

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

The only smoke and mirrors I see comes from the Reps to try and obfuscate Trump's attempt to steal the election (SPOILER - it isn't working).

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Your the one spending hours in trying to control multiple threads. What. Cannot give yourself time to think, and realize the democrats broke the US voting system by bypassing legislators to push known methods of voting the results in more fraud, and less security. Methods shun or severely limited by other countries that use the added security of voter IDs.

You are the one defending a system broken by democrats while others call for more security, accountability, and transparency.

So you are on record as being party of the “soft tyranny”

But keep posting. There are now multiple threads that prove how many points you are wrong on. That you are not wise, right down gullible, and have no credibility.

edit on 31-12-2020 by neutronflux because: Added added and fixed

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join