It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Fraud - I'm done trying to convince you

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: jidnum

So let's talk about the Biden corruption and his ties to Ukraine and China then. No political Bias, just want to know what these political elites are doing to our country and I have questions. Can we talk about that without any political bias at all? I highly doubt it. Why? Because your political bias is blatant in the very post you complain about political bias LOL.

Come 2022 and House and Senate are both conservative I think Biden will not only be impeached but removed. The liberals have definitely establish the precedence with Trump, and by then there will be a hell of a lot more evidence to come out. Well that is even if Biden makes it to 2022.

Oh yeah?? Just like the 2020 presidential election that was “in the bag” and now the Trump GOP is going to crush the 2022 midterms and impeach/remove Biden?

Bahahahahaahahahahahahahahah

Aaaahahhahaha

How are you to accomplish this? More Q videos? Fighting people in parking lots? Starting a civil war? Spending 2 years looking backwards to prove election fraud? Playing more Biden montages? People getting pissed off when their shower pressure isn’t as strong as Trump made showers great again? Pledge to bring back archaic portions of the energy sector?

You’re hilarious!

I keep thinking you are a twelve year-old... Am I close?

Outside of Trump, the Republicans won this election and flipped a serious number of seats in the House. Typically the incoming President also wins congress and then congress flips in the midterm. Biden didn't do that and the mid term will not be nice to him.

If you noticed my post had nothing to do with Trump so let the OMB/TDS die out will ya...lol. 2022 will not be good for Biden election wise and there is a hell of a lot more evidence of hunter/Joe stuff then Russia Russia Russia...

My point is that the liberal House has already played the impeachment game, so don't expect the right not to follow. I have no clue to what the rest of your rant is replying too...geez.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Therefore, I'M DONE trying to convince you that the evidence is real.

I don't know what constitutes evidence ... concerning the subject you've addressed.

To me, it's quite obvious Antifa (and BLM) members should be stripped of their citizenship and all rights, they should be tortured for the names of everyone they're associated with, summarily executed, rinse-and-repeat until they and their support structure are eradicated from the land.

Same for the election-riggers. That it happened is as plain as day. No need for due process ... and tarring and feathering isn't enough. Tall tree ... short piece of rope.

And if a few Trump supporters get pulled in by vigilantes from the "other side" ?

Will you also advocate for that since the rule-of-law can just be discarded?

A few Trump supporters get pulled in for what? Not rigging the election? Not undermining democracy? Not disenfranchising 74 million Americans with fraudulent votes?

Lets test your integrity right here, right now.

In the 2020 Presidential election there were 224,059,000 voting age people in the US of which 157,513,477 were registered to vote and 137,572,226 actually voted. No one is disputing that Trump received 74,223,251 votes. That leaves 63,348,975 votes for biden.

Please tell me how biden allegedly received 81,281,888 votes when there were only 63,348,975 left unaccounted for.

My data is directly from the US Census Bureau: link

***crickets***

No response. Go figure. I presented data from the US Census Bureau and no one wants to argue about it. Even though it clearly indicates that the biden vote count is blatant fraud. I can excuse a few thousand errors making it through. Even tens of thousands in really screwed up states with same-day registration and so on. But no way in hell is anyone going to accept over 18 million votes from voters that don't exist - unless they are so desperate to win that election fraud on a scale that qualifies as treason is an acceptable course of action.

I welcome any challenge to the data presented that is based in fact with proper citation. To the particular individuals to whom this and the original post were intended: please feel free to assume this is the appropriate time to respond. I patiently await your factual, cited, cogent reply...free from ad hom attacks, deflection, and unsubstantiated opinion.

Your data table is from 2016 - says so at the top of the link...

www2.census.gov...

Where’s the data table that matches your data?

This also relies on “survey replies” which could absolutely be inaccurate:

“Voting and Registration data have been collected biennially in the November Current Population Survey (CPS) since 1964. The statistics presented are based on replies to survey inquiries about whether individuals were registered and/or voted in specific national elections. For the purpose of these estimates, election types are considered to be either Congressional (e.g. 2002, 2006, etc.) or Presidential (e.g. 2004, 2008, etc.).”

Also, if this was “so obvious” and the data was reliable then a court would hear it. So either your data is bad/dated/misinterpreted or they won’t overturn something like this based on survey data.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

So let's talk about the Biden corruption and his ties to Ukraine and China then. No political Bias, just want to know what these political elites are doing to our country and I have questions. Can we talk about that without any political bias at all? I highly doubt it. Why? Because your political bias is blatant in the very post you complain about political bias LOL.

Come 2022 and House and Senate are both conservative I think Biden will not only be impeached but removed. The liberals have definitely establish the precedence with Trump, and by then there will be a hell of a lot more evidence to come out. Well that is even if Biden makes it to 2022.

Oh yeah?? Just like the 2020 presidential election that was “in the bag” and now the Trump GOP is going to crush the 2022 midterms and impeach/remove Biden?

Bahahahahaahahahahahahahahah

Aaaahahhahaha

How are you to accomplish this? More Q videos? Fighting people in parking lots? Starting a civil war? Spending 2 years looking backwards to prove election fraud? Playing more Biden montages? People getting pissed off when their shower pressure isn’t as strong as Trump made showers great again? Pledge to bring back archaic portions of the energy sector?

You’re hilarious!

I keep thinking you are a twelve year-old... Am I close?

Outside of Trump, the Republicans won this election and flipped a serious number of seats in the House. Typically the incoming President also wins congress and then congress flips in the midterm. Biden didn't do that and the mid term will not be nice to him.

If you noticed my post had nothing to do with Trump so let the OMB/TDS die out will ya...lol. 2022 will not be good for Biden election wise and there is a hell of a lot more evidence of hunter/Joe stuff then Russia Russia Russia...

My point is that the liberal House has already played the impeachment game, so don't expect the right not to follow. I have no clue to what the rest of your rant is replying too...geez.

Oh no you’re off - I’m more like 5.

But I’m wildly more mature than your average Trump GOP supporter.

🤘🏻

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

TRUTH: It does not matter what most of us think.

TRUTH: It does matter what those with the power to keep Biden out of the White House think.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

You gotta be an idiot to not see that lawyer Mark Elias used COVID as an excuse to remove any and all verification measures on ballots esp mail in ballots so why you think he did that and how do you explain all the shenanigans on Election Day and trump beat them Soooo badly it was obvious it took them over a week to make up more ballots to steal the election and if some don’t see that I really don’t know what to say
edit on 2-1-2021 by sprockets2000 because: Typo

edit on 2-1-2021 by sprockets2000 because: Typo

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Keep slapping it their faces
a reply to: FinallyAwake

That's what she said. !

sorry couldn't resist.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

You obviously have been living under a rock.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Firewater

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Notice, sometimes, how many "Trump supporters" spend all their time on here attempting to denigrate anyone who disagrees with their posts or with the standard Trump narratives.

To the extent that we now have a whole thread dedicated to whining about what someone else said.

OP doesn't like the fact that other people have opinions that don't agree with theirs. So many supposed supporters of "free speech" ... so many attempts to discredit people who disagree with them.

This has nothing to do with differing opinions.

This is more like being a witness to a murder;

You have no doubt whatsoever that it happened. You saw it with your own two eyes. But the MSM refuses to report your account, while big tech and others in power downplay and suppress information. Because the accused is one of their own. So the general public is being unknowingly coerced into not believing it.

In court the small amount of physical, along with the circumstantial, evidence fails to hold up and your testimony is deemed to be unsubstantiated. The defendant is found not guilty.

When you try to tell people what you saw, they just call you a liar and walk away.

Up to this point, I guess you can say that the Dems are getting away with the attempted murder of the good ol' US of A.

What did you witness firsthand? All I have witnessed is hearsay. I have witnessed people making claims, nothing more.

posted on Jan, 13 2021 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I feel I must ask this: Is there any convincing evidence of fraud?

I mean, anecdotes of a person filling out 10 registrations don't really mean much here, because there would need to be quite a lot of those in order to actually tip the balance. I don't think the average democrat felt the need to act that way. Maybe a few borderline nutjobs.

originally posted by: nOraKat
With the flag of France and Denmark in the background.

Oh the horror!! Humans from different countries coming together to share insights!!

HOW ALARMING!!!

Obviously, it’s just another evil plot perpetrated by the man to bring another brother down.

Unless any of them are Russians, of course.

If any of them were Russians, they would be accused of "interfering in our election".
edit on 13-1-2021 by bloodymarvelous because: I feel I must ask:

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ignored? Over 60 court cases have been heard. How is that ignoring the allegations? Judges who heard these cases were appointed by Dems and Repubs... I think there was even a Reagan appointee in there. What the heck more do you want? Do you believe ALL of these judges are corrupt and in cahoots with some "deep state" conspiracy? All of them?

When people ask for evidence, they mean evidence, not the eye-witness account of some soccer mom who saw "someone" carrying a box of "something" into the polling place. Evidence would be audio or video or documentation of ANY kind of communication between people involved in the conspiracy discussing it. A multi-state conspiracy to commit election fraud coordinated and successfully implemented would have some kind of trail. Either that, or you have to admit the Democrats are the smartest and most competent people on the planet.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKMDC1
When people ask for evidence, they mean evidence, not the eye-witness account of some soccer mom

Don't be obtuse. There are video recordings clearly showing vote numbers jumping backwards.

That is evidence.

What the courts were desperately afraid of was having to act as a reasonable person and declare the election abnormal (which it clearly was) and recognize there was some very suspicious behavior (much like that which was observed by more than 75 million people in the US ... not to mention a couple billion other people watching from outside the borders).

Had the courts acted in such a manner, the outcome of the people's vote would have been rendered null and void. The chickensnips didn't wanna go there. That is all.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

If this is true, and I'm not saying it is, the number of people complicit in this, the number of confidants those accomplices will have between them, That's an awful lot of people required to keep a secret! The truth will come out. If we hear nothing we have to assume there was nothing to it.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
That's an awful lot of people required to keep a secret! The truth will come out.

Being reasonable here: Have you ever heard what the actual problem was with the Gore vote count down in Florida?

posted on Jan, 20 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKMDC1
When people ask for evidence, they mean evidence, not the eye-witness account of some soccer mom

Don't be obtuse. There are video recordings clearly showing vote numbers jumping backwards.

Share this smoking gun evidence, please.

Had the courts acted in such a manner, the outcome of the people's vote would have been rendered null and void. The chickensnips didn't wanna go there. That is all.

So you ARE saying that over 60 judges from all over the country are colluding in a conspiracy. Maybe take a step back and consult Occam's Razor on this theory.

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: sprockets2000

You gotta be an idiot to not see that lawyer Mark Elias used COVID as an excuse to remove any and all verification measures on ballots esp mail in ballots so why you think he did that and how do you explain all the shenanigans on Election Day and trump beat them Soooo badly it was obvious it took them over a week to make up more ballots to steal the election and if some don’t see that I really don’t know what to say

All of that is very suspicious.

But if you can't prove it, we can't overturn an election result on suspicion.

What we should look into is attacking the mechanisms that prevent proper investigation from occurring. Like maybe we need a "defund" the FBI movement?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join