It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Election Fraud - I'm done trying to convince you

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+92 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Over the past several years, numerous people tried to convince the public that Antifa was just a group of "peaceful protestors." Despite the gaslighting attempts by just about everyone in the MSM, most Americans today recognize that Antifa has its foundation in Marxism and is hellbent in instigating revolution for the purposes of creating an entirely different America than what our Constitution outlines. There has been enough video evidence showing the violence and true nature of Antifa that they don't even attempt to hide it anymore.

The same thing is happening with election fraud. There are scores of people being paid and AI being programmed for the purposes of demoralizing the masses. "Beating you down psychologically" and trying to make you think that fighting against election fraud is a lost cause. They are trying to convince you that it isn't real or that no one cares. Our elected politicians and upper levels of government agencies have been tainted by special interests to enforce this racket.

However, enough evidence exists. Hard evidence....in video, picture, expert testimony, and eye witness testimony to support the truth of what is happening. This is NOT just from a few sources....there are avalanches of it. And yet, the same propaganda machine is out there trying to convince you not to believe it.

Even on ATS, there is a faction of people who are COMMITTED to the lie. Either they have a political agenda that is driving their refusal to LOOK at the evidence...or they are part of the propaganda machine that is meant to sow dissent and keep you frustrated because YOU see the truth and you want THEM to acknowledge the truth. They won't....that is what they are PAID to do. To frustrate and demoralize you.

Therefore, I'M DONE trying to convince you that the evidence is real. I'M DONE trying to get you to have an honest debate on what is happening. I'm talking directly to those people on ATS (active posters or lurkers) who are just here to troll the people who are trying to figure out what the hell has happened and what it means. I will no longer respond to your post bait. You don't deserve my time or effort. You have no integrity and you certainly don't care about the truth or what it means for the country.

I WILL continue to post and discuss information and evidence for those people who are interested in an honest discussion. I am not looking for an echo chamber. If you want to look over the evidence and have an honest debate....then let's talk and debate. But if your entire purpose is to not even LOOK at it and debate it on its merits or flaws, then I won't bother responding to you.

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Over the past several years, numerous people tried to convince the public that Antifa was just a group of "peaceful protestors." Despite the gaslighting attempts by just about everyone in the MSM, most Americans today recognize that Antifa has its foundation in Marxism and is hellbent in instigating revolution for the purposes of creating an entirely different America than what our Constitution outlines. There has been enough video evidence showing the violence and true nature of Antifa that they don't even attempt to hide it anymore.

The same thing is happening with election fraud. There are scores of people being paid and AI being programmed for the purposes of demoralizing the masses. "Beating you down psychologically" and trying to make you think that fighting against election fraud is a lost cause. They are trying to convince you that it isn't real or that no one cares. Our elected politicians and upper levels of government agencies have been tainted by special interests to enforce this racket.

However, enough evidence exists. Hard evidence....in video, picture, expert testimony, and eye witness testimony to support the truth of what is happening. This is NOT just from a few sources....there are avalanches of it. And yet, the same propaganda machine is out there trying to convince you not to believe it.

Even on ATS, there is a faction of people who are COMMITTED to the lie. Either they have a political agenda that is driving their refusal to LOOK at the evidence...or they are part of the propaganda machine that is meant to sow dissent and keep you frustrated because YOU see the truth and you want THEM to acknowledge the truth. They won't....that is what they are PAID to do. To frustrate and demoralize you.

Therefore, I'M DONE trying to convince you that the evidence is real. I'M DONE trying to get you to have an honest debate on what is happening. I'm talking directly to those people on ATS (active posters or lurkers) who are just here to troll the people who are trying to figure out what the hell has happened and what it means. I will no longer respond to your post bait. You don't deserve my time or effort. You have no integrity and you certainly don't care about the truth or what it means for the country.

I WILL continue to post and discuss information and evidence for those people who are interested in an honest discussion. I am not looking for an echo chamber. If you want to look over the evidence and have an honest debate....then let's talk and debate. But if your entire purpose is to not even LOOK at it and debate it on its merits or flaws, then I won't bother responding to you.

Keep slapping it their faces and ignore every post they make. We ALL know who they are, we really should make a Conservative effort to ignore every one of their posts. They are transparent, don't take the bait, keep posting and ignore tf out of them. 👍🏼

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Exactly. Break the cycle by refusing to play their game.

+19 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Great thread and well overdue!

The evidence is there for anyone willing to truly see it.

It’s everyone’s choice and privilege ( for now )to decide what their version of the truth is.

The way things are trending in the world, choice and privilege will only be for the elite to enjoy.

It’s sad more can’t see what’s happening.

edit on 30-12-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-12-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: Spelling

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
It's the same people and they say the exact same thing in every single thread, so most of us just skip their posts!

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Remember to use this pic when they start:

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   

But if your entire purpose is to not even LOOK at it and debate it on its merits or flaws, then I won't bother responding to you.

When one of the parties of a marriage have chosen to openly obfuscate and ignore the valid arguments of the other party, the marriage is, by definition, unreconcilable. A dissolution of the union in the no-longer United States of America is logically and pragmatically the only path forward.

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
So I know we keep saying evidence, but it seems as each case is looked at it dwindles into nothing. Many other points also turned out to be false especially some statistical annalists, so I don't know where to go with any of this anymore other than to suggest that there wasn't systemic fraud at a level that would over turn the election.

One of the best examples of what I'm talking about would be Rudy standing in court holding a smoke alarm that is going off. He tells the judge: This is a smoke alarm from my house and it is alarming and so I need a new house. The Judge asks: did your house burn down? And Rudy says: No but my alarm is going off....

This is how I have seen all evidence so far...

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Isn't it interesting that "both sides" keep saying the same things in every thread.

Only one side whines and cries about the other posting though.

That's because one side is desperately trying to pretend that their beliefs are valid and can't accept anything that questions or contradicts them.

Some of you Trump supporters seem to believe that you're the only ones who have a right to post, because you seem to be very fragile when anyone points out the basic facts of the matter that NO ONE questions.

The election happened. The Electors were certified. The Electoral College met and elected Biden. The Congress will meet and affirm that result, and Biden will be sworn in.

This is reality. It's unassailable. It doesn't matter how much we all keep bickering over this point or that.

And MOST OF AMERICA DOESN'T CARE.
edit on 30-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So I know we keep saying evidence, but it seems as each case is looked at it dwindles into nothing. Many other points also turned out to be false especially some statistical annalists, so I don't know where to go with any of this anymore other than to suggest that there wasn't systemic fraud at a level that would over turn the election.

One of the best examples of what I'm talking about would be Rudy standing in court holding a smoke alarm that is going off. He tells the judge: This is a smoke alarm from my house and it is alarming and so I need a new house. The Judge asks: did your house burn down? And Rudy says: No but my alarm is going off....

This is how I have seen all evidence so far...

Damn. May I humbly acknowledge the truth of that statement.

That's what I've been trying to get across, but you said it perfectly and eloquently.

link   
Good.

What ever gave you the idea that it was your job to convince anyone?

Besides, what did you hope to accomplish if you actually did?

link   

Therefore, I'M DONE trying to convince you that the evidence is real.

I don't know what constitutes evidence ... concerning the subject you've addressed.

To me, it's quite obvious Antifa (and BLM) members should be stripped of their citizenship and all rights, they should be tortured for the names of everyone they're associated with, summarily executed, rinse-and-repeat until they and their support structure are eradicated from the land.

Same for the election-riggers. That it happened is as plain as day. No need for due process ... and tarring and feathering isn't enough. Tall tree ... short piece of rope.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Therefore, I'M DONE trying to convince you that the evidence is real.

I don't know what constitutes evidence ... concerning the subject you've addressed.

To me, it's quite obvious Antifa (and BLM) members should be stripped of their citizenship and all rights, they should be tortured for the names of everyone they're associated with, summarily executed, rinse-and-repeat until they and their support structure are eradicated from the land.

Same for the election-riggers. That it happened is as plain as day. No need for due process ... and tarring and feathering isn't enough. Tall tree ... short piece of rope.

And if a few Trump supporters get pulled in by vigilantes from the "other side" ?

Will you also advocate for that since the rule-of-law can just be discarded?

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

I's funny how so many will say that both republicans and democrats are bad and corrupt.

Yet the election was run honestly, and with integrity and we should just shut up and obey.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Me, I'm still waiting for the math. You know, the irrefutable and undeniable scientific and mathematical evidence.

All I've seen so far are YouTube videos and Twitter links that a fifteen year old can pick apart.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

a reply to: FinallyAwake

Exactly. Break the cycle by refusing to play their game.

EXACTLY 😉👌🏼

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Whodathunkdatcheese

I saw today that one of the Kraken lawsuits were claiming Youtube videos as their citations.

You cannot make this #%*@ up.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Isn't it interesting that "both sides" keep saying the same things in every thread.

Only one side whines and cries about the other posting though.

That's because one side is desperately trying to pretend that their beliefs are valid and can't accept anything that questions or contradicts them.

NO! It means that we have seen evidence that was presented (in my case the personal statements of witnesses on TV) and that evidence is so far being ignored because of either presentation issues with the suits or because a judge didn't believe them. I find it extremely difficult to believe that some judges, many judges, are ignoring almost a thousand individuals with statements of what they saw. A few dozen? Sure, that's plausible. Over nine hundred? No, something is way off with this.

I told you and everyone else here that if the evidence is actually looked at and found to be false I will accept that. In fact, the evidence has been thrown out as irrelevant (??????) because so far the courts don't believe it could be true OR because they hate the person presenting it. Don't laugh, that happens.

And MOST OF AMERICA DOESN'T CARE.

We agree, and that's the problem.

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I's funny how so many will say that both republicans and democrats are bad and corrupt.

Yet the election was run honestly, and with integrity and we should just shut up and obey.

Yeah, we talked about that in 2016 too.

Trump supporters weren't interested.

link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
So I know we keep saying evidence, but it seems as each case is looked at it dwindles into nothing.

Does it? Or is it ignored?

Were state constitutions violated?
Were there districts counting up a number of votes that exceeded the population of eligible voters?

Remember the thing with Hillary Clinton wiping her asshole with the law? All that was needed to be done was to prosecute her for one instance of mishandling classified information. Instead of keeping it simple (stoopid), somebody wanted to compile a list of charges they wouldn't be able to complete reading at her trial before she died of old age.

They only need one. Not overwhelming!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join