It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jovan Pulitzer exposes election fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I saw this guy's theory back in early December but now he is providing this information DIRECTLY to the state of Georgia. His facts are indisputable. For those of you on here who claim "there is no evidence of fraud....", you should watch what he has to say.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I'll definitely watch when I have some extra time.
Don't hold your breath though. I'm sure the usual folks will be along to say there's nothing here.

I live in Georgia, and was immediately suspicious of the water main break in Fulton County, but figured there's tons of people on the lookout for fraud...boy was I wrong!

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There is lots of evidence of fraud, but it is not being accepted. This happens a lot in government. It happens in science too. Consensus of the time rules, not allowing evidence to be recognized is common, especially by the FDA and other government agencies. Evidence needs to be accepted as pertinent to be considered relevant in a lot of things, this policy has been going on for many decades, maybe even centuries.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The "water pipe breaks" was a ball buster for "The White House Plumbers" 😃

"Get Even" means "git evin" 😃

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Not sure why I wasted data on this.
I suspect most viewers don't understand what the word "evidence" means.
the facts presented maybe true, but they are not evidence of voter fraud.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
You have to wrap your mind around it. You admit you are clueless to whether what's presented is true or not. Slippery slope for you to state what you don't understand to be evidence or non-evidence.

originally posted by: RenaJN

Not sure why I wasted data on this.
I suspect most viewers don't understand what the word "evidence" means.
the facts presented maybe true, but they are not evidence of voter fraud.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Maybe you could provide a personal commentary on the content of the video. Or are you unable to articulate your "findings"?

This is one of those minimum content threads that used to get banned within 2 minutes.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If it doesn't fit the narrative, it can't be true. There...debunked!

I saw this guy when he first gave his presentation before the representatives. It's too bad nobody has cared enough to check and verify what he is saying.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I guess I didn’t catch exactly how many ballots had this “misprint”. Are they able to see how the machine reacts to the misprint, for example does it not scan correctly giving an error or because the target is misprinted it messes with the machine calibration and the machine sees a different circle to scan hence counting a different vote?

Just the picture of the two ballots not being the same would seem to be evidence to me that the Georgia election is not valid at this point. Whether the misprint was intentional or not the misprinted ballots should have never gotten past QC unless it wasn’t done. Just this example raises some big flags and the people that can’t see it just don’t want to.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
DP
edit on 30-12-2020 by Charliebrowndog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Adjudicated 106,000 ballots out of 113,100. Does that mean that 106,000 were republican ballots and were flagged with an error, then pushed to adjudication?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: QuietSpeech

I don't think 93% of people voted for Trump in Georgia so, no.

The fact that the percentage of failure was that high is astonishing! He used a money example but that error rate isn't even acceptable if you're ordering from McDonalds.

But, nothing to see here folks, please move along........

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

This was the Guilani meeting with a few Georgia Republican General Assembly members.

Nothing came of it.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
People are voting in Georgia today. I.T. expert demonstrates hacking into the voting system live, while people across Georgia are casting their votes!

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 12/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

This was the Guilani meeting with a few Georgia Republican General Assembly members.

Nothing came of it.

Why not? Shouldn’t it be investigated further?
What do they have to hide?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee votes Unanimously....

Members of Georgia’s Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Elections and members of the Senate Judiciary Committee on Wednesday held a hearing to study Georgia’s Election Laws, and their past and present impact on the current Election cycle.

The star of the show on Wednesday was inventor Jovan Pulitzer.

Pulitzer explained how he could quickly audit their results using his technique of identifying fraudulent paper ballots and said he will do it for free.

As for the usual suspects on ATS who don't care and won't pay any attention to the outcome of this audit, I could care less. These individuals do not CARE about the truth. They don't CARE that the country is being hijacked from the outside. I'd even go so far as to say that some of them may be paid propaganda activists whose purpose is to sow dissent and/or demoralize the rest of us who CARE about truth and keeping our country as it was founded.

I'm tired of arguing with people who don't want an honest debate. People who don't want to actually LOOK at the evidence presented and parrot the talking points from the left saying "this has been debunked" (it hasn't) or "this doesn't matter because it isn't enough" (it is and it DOES matter). People are picking sides just like 245 years ago. Pick yours. If you haven't picked a side...you will be forced to soon enough.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Nothing came of it.

Why not? Shouldn’t it be investigated further?
What do they have to hide?

Ask them.
/shrug

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
There was, is, and always will be plenty of extra blank ballots to go around 😃

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
People are voting in Georgia today. I.T. expert demonstrates hacking into the voting system live, while people across Georgia are casting their votes!

mobile.twitter.com...

That secretary of State should be heading to jail for criminal negligence.

I have been hearing comercials telling me what a great job the SoS is doing in Georgia, has anyone ever heard that before?

I didnt even hear anything like that back in 2000 after the Florida train wreck.

ETA: finally saw one of the clips, a real time man in the middle attack (if they were bad guys) during an election through the electronic pad, thats horrifying that dominion (assuming thats what Fulton county is using) has that capability.
edit on 30-12-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join