It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania Certified Results for President Are Found in Error

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge
Did you hear? Trump lost.

"yournews" doesn't change that.
Not a word on the actual substance... this ploy of “attack the source when all else fails” is far too exhausted by this point. So do you refute what’s being asserted or only chide at the source? You’re not saying there was no fraud, or not enough fraud just trump still lost.

The facade is crumbling.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Did you read through the comments on the twitter link the poster provided?

There are clearly several posts that directly refute this guys claims with contrary evidence.
I voted for Trump. I believe a Biden win is bad for this country.

But for all of your truth seekers prattling about people denying reality....it is not even slightly arguable that Trump has been the most love or hate person in recent politics. I'd say going back to the Vietnam War if not longer. The simple truth is more democrats across the country (outside of the major cities more honestly) rejected not only Trump but some of the platform of the left. This bears out in the house races.

People admit this. Freely. We all know that most of the left put as their number 1 goal to ruin Trump. That is why the right is crushing the left when it comes to the states levels. Trump was finally a candidate to withstand the constant claims of racism and sexism from the left. Unfortunately he is a blowhard who has always had enough money to be as blunt and crude as he likes. And he really can't be anything other than that guy.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

I'm a commie?

Come on. Get better with the insults. That's just dumb.

Trump lost. Because America doesn't want him. Get over it. There will be more elections.

If you have nothing to contribute about what this thread is about go and make your own thread and keep on lying your butt off there all you want. You are not refuting the evidence presented in this thread...

You're right. There is nothing to refute. It's crying.

Trump already lost.

Evidence presented? Point it to a court. Not me. Not a "mynews".

Those "80,000,000" votes were cast in China.

No. America voted. I voted. So did everyone I know. One for Trump.

China decided our election than? And all of us are commies now?

Please.
Yet despite all the fraud the country voted pretty much one for one for trump and joe. Looks you live in a very insulated echo chamber.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Just strip ALL the electoral votes of the contested states... Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia and have a special election to determine the next POTUS. They could have that ready by March or April. Or just have Usurper Joe conceded in return for not facing criminal charges.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand
a reply to: Gnawledge

You are a commie..... I made a mistake for assuming you were *gryphon66* which judging by your tactics and posts, you essentially are.... so, thanks for admitting you’re the enemy and also providing nothing to this post except.... “orange man bad, we win”. 🤣

No, Gryphon66 actually admits when he/she has been proven to be incorrect.

Gryph, M or F? Just to keep the descriptor accurate.

I found out a few years ago after 50 years or so that I'm a cisgendered male.

So my pronouns are "he" and "him" LOL.

I do try to deal honestly, and I do make mistakes and when I see them, I have no problem admitting it. Regardless of my tone at times, it's not about ego. Our participation here, as far as I am concerned, is about finding the best facts possible and making the most sense out of them.

Anyway ...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I've been called other people since I joined this site.

I'm not grypon or whever else.

I'm just me. I guess I can't prove that. I've asked mods to do so but they don't care or can't apparently.

It's a conspiracy site.

When someone routinely loses arguments, the answer is not their argument, its that the other person is a troll, shill, etc.

Don't take it personally.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Just strip ALL the electoral votes of the contested states... Arizona, Nevada, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Georgia and have a special election to determine the next POTUS. They could have that ready by March or April. Or just have Usurper Joe conceded in return for not facing criminal charges.

Thanks for establishing clearly that you do not support the Constitution and rule-of-law and that your only interest here is in supporting Trump having an illegal second term.

The questions about the elections have been answered in State and Federal court. Over sixty times. Our system is working.

What you are suggesting, quite plainly, is the overthrow of our government.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: atlantiswatusi

American politics have become contentious, but it didn't start with Trump by any means as you point out.

Remember Mitch McConnell gloating in 2010 that the Republican caucus's number one goal was to make Obama a one-term President?

Folks forget it or ignore it.

Here’s John Boehner, the likely speaker if Republicans take the House, offering his plans for Obama’s agenda: “We're going to do everything — and I mean everything we can do — to kill it, stop it, slow it down, whatever we can.”

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”

Politico 10/28/10
edit on 29-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Format

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Not only that....but consider the sheer hatred for Bush that emerged AFTER the nuclear Iraq story unraveled.
I thought the Obama era of Republican Obstruction and Democrat Social Issue Character Assassinations were the worst. Remember Harry Reid gloating over the lies involving Romney and his taxes?

Point is....this is worse. The moderates on both sides are being strangled by extremists. And the general public is getting more and more thirsty for blood.

It's not just in America. The fight between globalism and a Highlander style of one world government is no small issue to overcome

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Remember Mitch McConnell gloating in 2010 that the Republican caucus's number one goal was to make Obama a one-term President?

Guess Mitch needs to take a lesson from the Democrats and DOMINION/HAMMER on how to do that effectively.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi

Not only that....but consider the sheer hatred for Bush that emerged AFTER the nuclear Iraq story unraveled.
I thought the Obama era of Republican Obstruction and Democrat Social Issue Character Assassinations were the worst. Remember Harry Reid gloating over the lies involving Romney and his taxes?

Point is....this is worse. The moderates on both sides are being strangled by extremists. And the general public is getting more and more thirsty for blood.

It's not just in America. The fight between globalism and a Highlander style of one world government is no small issue to overcome

I remember that Reid smirked over changing the rules of the Senate that made parity between the two parties at least a possibility. Look how well that aged. McConnell to his credit warned Reid not to do it.

The "two sides" don't want to govern, they want to enrich themselves on the People's dime.

I absolutely concur with you that moderates (which are the great majority of Americans) are ignored and a few loudmouths on the extremes (fostered by the corporate media) keep the kettle roiling ... again, to achieve nothing for the American people.

I don't usually phrase things in terms of the globalists vs. the nationalists, but that's certainly one way to look at it. The funny-not-funny thing are those that see Trump as some sort of crusader against the globalists, while he tries to split the US from Europe and NATO and hands influence in the region over to the Russians, or the trade war with the Chinese that has allowed them to expand into markets they have never seen before.

Mr. Trump, whether intentionally or unwittingly, has done more for the globalist cause than anyone else in fifty years. IMO.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Guess Mitch needs to take a lesson from the Democrats and DOMINION/HAMMER on how to do that effectively.

I think I know a guy who knows a guy that has a Hammer server up and running. Screw the CIA.

Jesus J. Christ.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, I forgot to add "womp womp."

Silly Gryphon.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

That might carry more weight if it weren't for the Trump supporters crowing about "F" Your Feelings" for the last four years.

Remember the taste of all the "libral tears" savored?

Yes, and you sound exactly like a sky screamer getting retribution. Not a good look.

I rest my case.

🙄 smh

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Dbl
edit on 29-12-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

That might carry more weight if it weren't for the Trump supporters crowing about "F" Your Feelings" for the last four years.

Yes, and you sound exactly like a sky screamer getting retribution. Not a good look.

I rest my case.

🙄 smh, you didn't even deny it.

Why would I bother typing more than a short phrase in response to such nonsense. The argument here is that "the left" should somehow take into account the "feelz" of the Trump supporters whose guy lost so badly, when that is the precise, exact OPPOSITE from their own behavior in the last four years.

You're referring to me as a "sky screamer" is typical of the lot. It's absurd, and you proved the point I was making ... and you don't even realize it.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you ... isn't that what the Big Guy said?

I guess y'all don't listen to him much, eh?

edit on 29-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Oh, I forgot to add "womp womp."

Silly Gryphon.

Looks like I was right, and you didn't even deny it! lol Vindictive sky screamer.

edit on 29-12-2020 by FinallyAwake because: Stick your case lol

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Looks like I was right, and you even deny it! lol Vindictive sky screamer.

Case rested.

What a good parrot you are ... LOL.

*Wrraack*

By the way, if you wanted to stretch my metaphor you would say "the prosecution rests" ... or maybe QED ... something witty and original.

Duh.
edit on 29-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I rest my case.

🙄 smh, you didn't even deny it.

Why would I bother typing more than a short phrase in response to such nonsense. The argument here is that "the left" should somehow take into account the "feelz" of the Trump supporters whose guy lost so badly, when that is the precise, exact OPPOSITE from their own behavior in the last four years.

You're referring to me as a "sky screamer" is typical of the lot. It's absurd, and you proved the point I was making ... and you don't even realize it.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you ... isn't that what the Big Guy said?

I guess y'all don't listen to him much, eh?

I'm not the one repeating myself lol
My point is you claim that you're not a leftie yet you are all over these threads with nothing but "haha & get over it" comments, repeatedly , just like an ignorant sky screamer. Yes I used that derogatory term, because that's exactly what you sound like.

It's very cringe and not a good look. That's my point.

So you can stick your "I rest my case comment" lol

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

I disagree about Trump doing more for globalists. The Clinton Era and its trade agreements benefited globalism in ways that won't be easily eclipsed.

If you look around globally---nationalism is on the rise. Now maybe Trump best embodies the high water mark of that movement...but even there I think Nationalism still has a ways to go. And the reason is the Democrats----or rather the social minded liberals of the world--have painted themselves into corners thanks to social media. Personally anytime someone starts talking about how draconian their first world government seems to be I like to ask them how the feel about that on their slave produced smart phones. The same goes for environmental arguments---google Earth China and then lets talk about that.

Remember when the NBA was in China last year and some of their more inept social minded players made comments about Trump? Point is--they created this environment where they were used to getting in barbs without much blowback. Then someone pointed out where they are tweeting from and asking them if actually putting Muslims in internment camps was worse than some words a blowhard used.

China might have made gains----but they will be confronted directly over this Muslim issue.

For me the question becomes---what will the lunatic right do that reverses this course?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join